Author Topic: New Slaughterhouse Ft. Bun B "Nobody Fuckin Wit Us" + Crooked I "Sittin Sideways  (Read 471 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
song goes way hard and SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF MY BARS ON ME YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

OG Hack Wilson

I hope SH sign with Shady in the future and put out an album with production from the Aftermath/Shady camp.
doc dre
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

crooked i needs to release an album already hes always coming right with them freestyles and slaughterhouse dont have no buzz anymore
  welcome to 2003
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joey recorded his verse for this 1-2 hours ago. He's using faster flow he usually uses.

Jaydc

Joey recorded his verse for this 1-2 hours ago. He's using faster flow he usually uses.

What like his flow on sound off? ::)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What like his flow on sound off? ::)

Couldn't hear it properly from his blogtv but to me it sounded more like his "fast" flow on "New York Jersey Philly" which was actually pretty good. I'm not sure but from what I was able to see/hear.