Author Topic: New Slaughterhouse Ft. Bun B "Nobody Fuckin Wit Us" + Crooked I "Sittin Sideways  (Read 483 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Right after we dropped an unreleased Crooked I track from the unreleased "B.O.S.S." album last night (listen to "Go Hard Or Go Home"), we have received some more music from Mr. C.O.B., and this time it's brand new!

In true Hip-Hop Weekly fashion, Crooked jumped on Paul Wall's "Sittin' Sideways" beat and killed it, as he always does. Listen below:

Crooked I - Sittin' Sideways (Freestyle)

We also have another joint for ya'll that the good folks over at 2dopeboyz.com just dropped. This is a track off "Bar Exam 3" and the final version is set to be over 10 minutes long. So far we have received 6 minutes from it and it features Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I and Bun B. Check out "Nobody Fuckin' With Us" below:

Slaughterhouse (Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9) - Nobody Fuckin' With Us (ft. Bun B) (6min Snippet)

Enjoy!

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
We also have another joint for ya'll that the good folks over at 2dopeboyz.com just dropped. This is a track off "Bar Exam 3" and the final version is set to be over 10 minutes long. So far we have received 6 minutes from it and it features Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I and Bun B. Check out "Nobody Fuckin' With Us" below:

Slaughterhouse (Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9) - Nobody Fuckin' With Us (ft. Bun B) (6min Snippet)

Enjoy!

Man they smash that beat ... T.I smashed it and now Slaughterhouse

"Shady Shady ... got a nice ring to it huh?" ...

"And if you like the white boy, then your ass might as well start liking me too, coz from here on now, anytime you see him, you gonna see me too" - Royce

... not long now :D

Eddz

Everything Slaughterhouse drops is the shit. Can't wait to hear the 10min version.

Royce & Em back together =  :firedevil:

EnzoUK

that slaughterhouse track with bun b is just CRAZYYYY
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
that slaughterhouse track with bun b is just CRAZYYYY

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

David Gutterman

NICE!

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pretty impressing song by Slaughterhouses (again). I can't wait for the full version Joell & Joey.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
track is alright

Okka

I hope SH sign with Shady in the future and put out an album with production from the Aftermath/Shady camp.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
royce's vocals were damn near perfect on this track
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
Really diggin that Crooked freestyle. Bringin back that Hiphopweekly vibe, hope he will spit more on hot classis beats.
Now gonna check out that Slaughterhouse track
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

bluucrayonz

• Lil Geezy
  • dontmakeafuckouttame
crooked i needs to release an album already hes always coming right with them freestyles and slaughterhouse dont have no buzz anymore

Jaydc

lol at royces creepy laugh

Jome

royce's vocals were damn near perfect on this track

That's a crazy verse indeed, easily the best verse on this.

I will have played this track out long before the full version drops, I don't need to hear Buddens on here, Ortiz might be nice though.