Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle speaking on Bishop Lamont (No Country Fo Old Men)  (Read 1850 times)

ROBBS

Re: Nipsey Hussle speaking on Bishop Lamont (No Country Fo Old Men)
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »
thats wassup i feel the same way
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 04:31:00 PM »
And why are people acting like bishop glasses and crooked are sitting around doing nothing?Are they not working on their own?Bishop had a deal with aftermath,glasses has one with cash money and crooked has slaughterhouse and is one of the most respected lyricists in rap.They are making moves on their own,people need to get off the old wests nuts.These guys arent begging for cosigns and sitting around crying their making moves on their own.All they are saying is they would like unity between the ogs and the new artists,and the old men arent willing to help anyone out.THIS IS WHY THE WESTCOAST IS DEAD AND THE SOUTH IS ON TOP.Look at Bun B,the guy works with every new cat from the south and puts them on.Its a sad day when Crooked I gets shown more love from eastcoast and south veterans then from people is own coast.Then they want to turn around and call themselves kings and leaders while their entire coast is dying and their the only ones eating.People need to wake up and stop idolizing these people and realize these are old greedy selfish people that are the reason you dont hear the westcoast on the radio anymore.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
the same way you said it's a shame how bun b is willing to work with equals out here before the west og's,it's also a damn shame how fans out here won't take the time to listen to new artist who don't do the typical shit, face it, in the west it's always gonna be something that we bitch about FACT YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »
And why are people acting like bishop glasses and crooked are sitting around doing nothing?Are they not working on their own?Bishop had a deal with aftermath,glasses has one with cash money and crooked has slaughterhouse and is one of the most respected lyricists in rap.They are making moves on their own,people need to get off the old wests nuts.These guys arent begging for cosigns and sitting around crying their making moves on their own.All they are saying is they would like unity between the ogs and the new artists,and the old men arent willing to help anyone out.THIS IS WHY THE WESTCOAST IS DEAD AND THE SOUTH IS ON TOP.Look at Bun B,the guy works with every new cat from the south and puts them on.Its a sad day when Crooked I gets shown more love from eastcoast and south veterans then from people is own coast.Then they want to turn around and call themselves kings and leaders while their entire coast is dying and their the only ones eating.People need to wake up and stop idolizing these people and realize these are old greedy selfish people that are the reason you dont hear the westcoast on the radio anymore.

props for this one, good post.

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
Notice nobody has nothing to say that in responde  ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2010, 12:58:20 AM »
yeah it's the same old shit.

you'll see them pop up in a new topic about the same artists as soon as it's created

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 05:30:32 AM »
snoop didnt do nothing to bishop.
he was just crying coz snoop ignored his requests to network, and be stamped by him,
so he got butt hurt about it.

and for those that are saying that bishop didnt fuck up his situation at aftermath,.. thats nonsense.
bishop obviously stepped on the wrong toes, by disrespecting dre's longtime friends, snoop and cube.
dre obviously wasnt having that, and most probably on repeated requests from dre & jimmy was told for him to stop the nonsense,
but he kept up with it, so his ass got dropped
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:53:33 AM by ironmike »

Elano

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:23 PM »
Nipsey kept it 100!

Real talk....that's a grown mans perspective.....You take your respect...you don't beg for it.....hopefully Glasses, Jay Rock, Crooked and Bishop will overstand that one day.

no,they are too dumb.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:10 PM »

LMFAO. this canadian kid is constantly on the crooked i's nuts  :D

Elano

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »
Notice nobody has nothing to say that in responde  ::)

because nobody takes you seriously here  :loser: