Author Topic: Cube Unleashes Diss Track Aimed At Kanye West, Lil Wayne & The New West "Drink k  (Read 3240 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I still like Cube's recent music more than I do most of the new west except Crooked I, Game (not most of LAX), & Bishop Lamont.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

acgrundy

Re: Ice Cube talking mess about the New West! "You Can't Diss The Old West"
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 11:09:23 PM »

i love Cube, but this motherfucker is scared that these kids are going to move in & people won't talk about him in fifteen years.

haha lmfao!  Who exactly is cube scared of that is going to come in and take the attention off cube?  I'm a HUGE westcoast rap fan, and I can't even tell you which of these new west artists has even dropped an album.  That is me as a huge wc fan.  So just think what the rest of the world knows.

I highly doubt cube is scared of g malone or someone coming in and taking the spotlight off him haha.  Cube could drop off the face of the earth and he would still be talked about more than all these new west rappers combined.  Give me a fucking break.

And that said, I think G Malone makes good music.  But I'm not stupid.  He ain't relevant and most likely never will be.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Both track sounds dope, I can't understand the lyrics, what exactly does he say? someone care to post some specific lyrics.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Both track sounds dope.

Looking forward to the album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT CUBE AINT GONNA BACK DOWN FROM NO NEW WEST NIGGAZ......
he's too scared to drop a name

HE AIN'T SCARED DOG, THEY JUST NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO DROP THE NAME. ALSO DROPPING NAMES WILL ONLY MAKE THEM FAMOUS, THAT'S THE MISTAKE PAC MADE REMEMBER ;)
he's already giving them attention now, so your logic fails

IF THAT ATTENTION WAS WORKING THEN WHY AINT ANY OF THEM NEW WEST NIGGAZ HAVE ANY ALBUMS OUT?  CUBE CAN PUT OUT AN ALBUM EVERY YEAR IF HE WANTED TO ROOKIE, HE COULD DO IT INDEPENDENTLY ALSO....SO YOU THE ONE MISSING THE BIG PICTURE HERE AGAIN ROOKIE ;) STEP YA GAME UP KID  :D

PS: DONT GET ME WRONG I ALSO LOVE THE NEW WEST & AGREE THAT THEY DESERVE SOME HELP IN A WAY BUT THEY GOTTA DO IT THE RIGHT WAY OR THEY GONNA CONTINUE CRYING LIKE GURLZ....
i never said it would make them drop an album quicker, but i was saying Cube is giving them attention already, even though you say he doesn't.

i like how you're calling me a rookie, have you got an inferiority complex?

and i like how people keep saying that 'new west' artists keep begging for handouts, while this is not true at all.
they just don't want people to do shady shit behind the scenes

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Bottom line is.... CUBE is WESTCOAST hip-hop.
That's it....

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will wait till these are in CDQ to really judge. There is some auto-tune stuff in that track and that's a bit disappointing to hear (especially since the fad has played out) but I hope that is the most sellout part of the album. He still has a bit of bite in his performances so that is a good sign... Get em Cube  8)

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 03:54:13 AM »
i support the New West here, i don't care what kind of dick riding you guys are on.

Ice Cube just needs to understand Game wanted his acceptance as a "legend", that's why his dick was down his throat.

not everybody is going to pay homage to these guys; you only really have Dre, Snoop & Game; one hasn't dropped an album in 10 years, Snoop hasn't dropped a great album in almost 20 years & Cube drops solid albums left & right.

these guys need to support the new guys & help them make half of a career that they did.

i love Cube, but this motherfucker is scared that these kids are going to move in & people won't talk about him in fifteen years.

I'm a New West supporter so I agree that Cube should be supporting the new guys. Cube seems to think that every up-and-comer is going to pay homage to him, when he did relatively nothing for them. Everyone knows how Game is when it comes to yester-year rappers. What Cube's done to help Young Maylay, Dough Boy or OMG is so minimal it's not even in my memory.
But at the end of the day no one want's their "hero" to look bad so they just blame the youngsters, especially here.

Cube paved the way for the west coast movement altogether. He don't want no new west artist kissing his ass..... just reconize the Don for what he's done, and not do any type of diss, regardless if it was released or not!!

Cube has said it himself he ain't pushing anyone but himself, they guys just wish they had half the talent that cube got....

I ain't got any problems with any off them though, apart from Crooked I haven't peeped Jay or Glassed stuff so anyway..............

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 05:09:01 AM »
^
real talk. bitchup lamont is a hoe for taking cheap shots at vets like snoop and cube.
all this shit wouldve been avoided if bitchup didnt have to have a hissyfit that snoop and cube werent networking with him.
the bitch was on aftermath, had dre behind him and he was whining about snoop and cube.
cube is only making these diss tracks in response to the hoe ass shyt bishop was trying
to do with the "no country for old men" project with crooked I and glasses malone.
that and also that glasses malone was being disrespectful to cube
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:10:47 AM by ironmike »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT CUBE AINT GONNA BACK DOWN FROM NO NEW WEST NIGGAZ......
he's too scared to drop a name
you wish he mentioned bishop's name, so he could get some fame out of it.
he needs it since his ass is dropped from the math.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ice Cube Live @ Paid Dues
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 05:23:51 AM »
thanks. i gave u a props  ;)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ice Cube goin in on Jay Rock and Glasses Malone
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2010, 07:50:46 AM »
"If you diss the old west! I have a problem with you"

http://www.hiphopsheartbeat.com/musicvideo.php?vid=47b7e41c1
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

doggfather

Re: Ice Cube goin in on Jay Rock and Glasses Malone
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2010, 07:57:31 AM »
I think Cube got a lot of time, to thinkin... ::)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
The thread title needs to be changed.  This misleading shit is all over the internet..."Cube disses, Dre, Em, Jay-z, Kanye, Weezy, Jeezy, etc"

He is NOT dissing them.