Author Topic: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping This Month  (Read 10718 times)

TRG

jeromechickenbone

Re: Dr. Dre feat Jay Z "Under Pressure" Dropping Friday
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:13 AM »
LMAO at getting Jay Z on this.  I'm tired of telling yall, Detox is gonna be some bullshit.  Over corporatized, bullshit features...Dre has completely sold his soul and it couldn't be more evident than by featuring Jay who also sold his.  Fuck both of them.

Fuck Detox.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2010, 10:52:25 AM »
^you will be downloading the song, like most of us

Lucifuge

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »
yea he need 2 pac's verse on singl or some shit like that. some playout gangsta shit,gangbangin. damn you fools stills tuck in 94. get a life dumb mulderfuckers
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dnjp4life

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2010, 10:56:05 AM »
this is truly dissaponting for me!! as a LA native, i think this is terrible to think Gay-Z will be on detox and will be the first song released? Does this mean it will be the official first single or just the warm up for Detox!! Gay-Z is not what i want!! I want west coast!! Fuck Gay-Z !!! rather have NAs on Detox!!! This sht fucked up my day!!

How old are you?  Get a grip, so what if Jay-Z is on the album?  I'm sure Snoop and all them will be on it as well, don't you worry.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 10:57:31 AM »
^you will be downloading the song, like most of us

Lol. Indeed. I don't get why people are freaking over a fucking Jay Z feature. That dude wrote the fucking Watcher, and he can still write like that and he can still write on some Reasonable Doubt type shit especially when Dr. Dre is in his ear. So, what's everyone's problem? So, what if your favorite rapper isn't on there? It doesn't mean the single will be wack. This ain't the 90's people, Dre ain't just working with washed up West Coast asshats.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 11:00:30 AM »
^^i'm far from a Jay-Z fan, but i can't argue with that.

if he chose Snoop, he'd have to do at least 100 takes :D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 11:06:20 AM »
some people are never happy...personally i'll reserve judgement until i actually hear the fuckin song, why dont others do the same  ;) 8)

cos it's NOT westcoast!!!!! why the fuck do we have to listen to Gay-Z? the first single should feature a westcoast rapper, probably one who hasn't released anything worthwhile in five years, Snoop Dogg for example.

if Detox has more than one Eastcoast feature i am boycotting the release. Thats what 'Pac would have done.
West coast is a state of mind. You can make it west coast. Even if there's jay-z on the track.
i have a feeling that es-jay was just fooling around.

Lol, i stopped reading @ "gay-z". I thought: "another angry dude". My bad.

yeah, i was just messing about. i don't care who is on the record, or where they're from, as long as it sounds good.

lol my bad too man...so many serious stans on the board, i find it difficult to tell the difference between the jokes and the serious posts...

lol it did seem out of character tho  :) 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
I don't like Jay-Z personally. I can't stand him. I am not that happy that he's featured on the first single. Oh well...

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2010, 11:09:06 AM »
I'm with 1981 on this one, don't like him but what u gonna do?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2010, 11:10:57 AM »
jay-z wrote dres biggest hit
now hes on the single....interestin to see what happens this time
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2010, 11:16:11 AM »

Actually.. when u look at the billboard charts.. Still D.R.E is the lowest charting Dre single ever. 3 singles from The Chronic & other 2 from the 2001 charted higher.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »
Lol, of course ill check for this...I've been a dre fan longer than some of yall have been alive.

Jay has been unlistenable for several years, and on top of that, he personally stands for a lot of things that I find wretched.

Dre is jimmy iovines bitch.

So are yall checkin detox to hear Jay, TI, Fergie, wayne, etc.? I think every one of them are wack as fuck, simple and plain.

It has nothing to do with being from the west, it has nothing to do with it no longer being the 90s.

Dre is prolly the biggest name in hip hop, he doesn't need a bunch of pop artists to make his record sell.

I've got a lot 2 say but I'm on my phone so ill drop more later.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »
but still dre is still the better song..thats what i meant
still dre>>>>>chronic album

Actually.. when u look at the billboard charts.. Still D.R.E is the lowest charting Dre single ever. 3 singles from The Chronic & other 2 from the 2001 charted higher.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2010, 11:25:38 AM »
Lol, of course ill check for this...I've been a dre fan longer than some of yall have been alive.

Jay has been unlistenable for several years, and on top of that, he personally stands for a lot of things that I find wretched.

Dre is jimmy iovines bitch.

So are yall checkin detox to hear Jay, TI, Fergie, wayne, etc.? I think every one of them are wack as fuck, simple and plain.

It has nothing to do with being from the west, it has nothing to do with it no longer being the 90s.

Dre is prolly the biggest name in hip hop, he doesn't need a bunch of pop artists to make his record sell.

I've got a lot 2 say but I'm on my phone so ill drop more later.

damn u gotta be some aftermath spy.. u arleady know the tracklist/features and the whole conception of 'detox', shiiiit..