Author Topic: DUBCNN: King T Readies New Album "Tha Krown" For The Summer (Audio)  (Read 1462 times)

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
Re: DUBCNN: King T Readies New Album "Tha Krown" For The Summer (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 03:38:22 AM »
can't believe people are still doin tracks with molester dresta
Dresta got flow and I respect his as a rapper coz he keeps it reeal unlike most rappers today

So you still respect Sicx after he raped his little girl multiple times?
wtf u mean multiple times?? Prove it
Sicx had over 69 felonies, Dresta only has one. Meaning he has changed and unlike most sexual predators

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »
Dresta is not Obama

JohnnyL

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 08:13:18 AM »
 Are the particulars even known in Dresta's case?  The thing about sex crimes in the American legal system is they are typically all lumped together.  At least in many cases, people who have committed statutory "rape" are included on the same list as child molesters and people who have committed sexual assault.  I'm not saying Dresta is innocent.  I'm just saying I'm not going to judge him for that when I don't know any particulars about the case.   

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 09:25:09 AM »
yeah word is he was fuckin wit underage girls....big difference than doin anythin to kids....it aint right....but if the underage female was down....hes not exactly at fault but he had odds against him

Are the particulars even known in Dresta's case?  The thing about sex crimes in the American legal system is they are typically all lumped together.  At least in many cases, people who have committed statutory "rape" are included on the same list as child molesters and people who have committed sexual assault.  I'm not saying Dresta is innocent.  I'm just saying I'm not going to judge him for that when I don't know any particulars about the case.   
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 12:11:35 PM »
yeah word is he was fuckin wit underage girls....big difference than doin anythin to kids....it aint right....but if the underage female was down....hes not exactly at fault but he had odds against him

Well, that's what I was wondering.  I'm not saying messing with underage girls is right either, but on the other hand, there are plenty of people that have been caught up in some statutory charges because they thought they were fuckin' around with some one "of age."  And the way our system is set up, those people are lumped in with hard core sex offenders like child molesters and actual rapists.  I know a guy who's on a sex offender list for sleeping with a girl who was a couple years younger than him.  Even though he's married to that same girl now, he's officially a "sex offender" because they started seeing each other when she was under 18.  Now I don't know Dresta's particular situation, but I'm just saying the laws are real uneven when it comes to that sort of thing.  So without knowing the particulars, I'm not going to judge.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 04:09:23 PM »
dope track no doubt. cany anyone hook us up witht the king t mixtape called boss up? thanx in advance!

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/king_t_-_boss_up_mixtape_dubcnn.rar
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »

yeah otherwise the hood, the crips, each yard would know who he is...and if hes on gp then they would get him if hes a child molester...IMO the name child molester has jus been thrown at him and stuck wit him

Well, that's what I was wondering.  I'm not saying messing with underage girls is right either, but on the other hand, there are plenty of people that have been caught up in some statutory charges because they thought they were fuckin' around with some one "of age."  And the way our system is set up, those people are lumped in with hard core sex offenders like child molesters and actual rapists.  I know a guy who's on a sex offender list for sleeping with a girl who was a couple years younger than him.  Even though he's married to that same girl now, he's officially a "sex offender" because they started seeing each other when she was under 18.  Now I don't know Dresta's particular situation, but I'm just saying the laws are real uneven when it comes to that sort of thing.  So without knowing the particulars, I'm not going to judge.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

marquesmc@comcast.net

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
can somebody rip mp3 the track he did with young maylay pushin tha line

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 06:19:42 AM »
dope track no doubt. cany anyone hook us up witht the king t mixtape called boss up? thanx in advance!

Thanks for the link. I missed this mixtape but will defenitly check it out. Really looking forward for his new album this summer.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 08:05:13 AM »

Thank you very much!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 08:18:09 AM »
King Tee= 8)

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 01:38:31 AM »
Chuuuch................  KING T west west ya'll ;D

Okka

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2010, 01:58:50 PM »
fareal king t's flow then, now and even later on will still be better than alotta people in the game...one of the dopest ever....some of you make it seem like hes wack or has been and rick ross, mack 10 and others are better

Hahah, damn you always bringin up Rick Ross when you compare artists. King T always been the shiznit. It's a shame he been quiet for a long time though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »
1.cuz rick ross thinks hes the best
2.and hes treated as bein the best

but king t....damn his flow is cold...and he was doin this when rick ross was bein....yeah you know...lol

fareal king t's flow then, now and even later on will still be better than alotta people in the game...one of the dopest ever....some of you make it seem like hes wack or has been and rick ross, mack 10 and others are better

Hahah, damn you always bringin up Rick Ross when you compare artists. King T always been the shiznit. It's a shame he been quiet for a long time though.
Cube

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
yo, what's happening with this album?

that 1st Generation thing with Tee in it has reminded me that he was gonna drop a new record but I've heard nothing since then