Author Topic: Just got the bone thugs album  (Read 600 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just got the bone thugs album
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:16:14 PM »
After listening to it the first time; I gotto say i'm very dissappointed!!! it has 14 tracks ( 1 intro and 2 interludes) not to mention 5 songs have been leaked for months now.
"Facts dont lie" was real dope though! but I wouldnt have high expectations for this album if I were you. Most tracks sound too popish and the intro and interludes were so terrible i'm surprised they made it. cuz on Bone albums the intro is usually tight as hell.

???

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Blood$

Re: Just got the bone thugs album
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »
this thread just blew my high temporarily

I'll still check for the album and hopefully I have a different opinion  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 04:42:09 PM »
I just got the album too...I'll write a review for y'all later.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »
I see the rumoured track with Tech N9ne isn't on the album :-\

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »
No Tech N9ne..just appearances from Jay Rush, K-Young & Ricco Barrino (that one surprises me)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 04:54:23 PM »
bone thugs has been horrible as a group seen after art of war. i mean krayzie can still spit but bone has got ti have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. you have to be retarded to be a big fan of them still

westside159

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »
how did you hear it ?  after i heard those songs that leaked out i was like WTF this aint Bone Thugs N Harmony  ,    i hope this album aint pop trash .  ill give a listen

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »
Got a copy from Warner

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Paul

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »
bone thugs has been horrible as a group seen after art of war. i mean krayzie can still spit but bone has got ti have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. you have to be retarded to be a big fan of them still

I agree with this. They just arent what they used to be. They should take pride in their older work and retire form making new music.

Maybe 1 more Krayzie album. Someone like Kanye West would bring ou the best in him. Wont happen though.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »
They just need to break up and call it quits.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 11:04:55 AM »

I agree with this. They just arent what they used to be. They should take pride in their older work and retire form making new music.

Maybe 1 more Krayzie album. Someone like Kanye West would bring ou the best in him. Wont happen though.
its funny how theres people on here who still want bizzy bone solo shit. that is a straight up joke to me

Portugoal

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 11:13:18 AM »
god damn, i need to get my internet back FAST

Paul

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »

its funny how theres people on here who still want bizzy bone solo shit. that is a straight up joke to me

Bizzy Bone couldnt put together a decent photo album
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »

Bizzy Bone couldnt put together a decent photo album
His first two solos were great. After that, it's all been downhill. I wouldn't even waste my time downloading a new Bizzy solo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 12:53:09 AM »
a song for you wasn't bad

it's a shame this album sucks because theres a GANG of tracks recorded for it that are great... but the norm with the last few bone albums (two, s&l) is the cuts being better than the actual tracks