Author Topic: DJ Clint Dogg streaming live on USTREAM playing new unreleased Snoop Dogg!!!  (Read 553 times)

Elkoizm

i'm clint's No1 Fan......Clint Dogg rules....Hottest spitter down under in my opinion..

You definately must live out in WA or Tassie cause there are a shitload of fuckin crazy mc's from AUS that will shit on this guy even as a joke. I'm jus sayin. You need to tune into Triple J or somethin' man.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
According to Clint Dogg's Facebook, he's sending NATE DOGG a cd of his songs. I hope Nate doesnt laugh too much!
let's hope it doesn't reach Nate Dogg, that would really fuck up his recovery :P

Elkoizm

According to Clint Dogg's Facebook, he's sending NATE DOGG a cd of his songs. I hope Nate doesnt laugh too much!
let's hope it doesn't reach Nate Dogg, that would really fuck up his recovery :P

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooldd!!!! Hahahahahaha

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Clint Dogg is probably playin' some of his own remixes, where he added his own verses to a Snoop Dogg song.

Your probably right Homie.   ;)

And Clitt Dogg is WACK :P

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
are you joking me ?? Dingo would eat those mc's for breakfast... iv'e had the privilege of seeing Tha D-O double G performing live and he has the crowd rocking like you wouldn't believe, his lyrics are so complex and diverse and I think he would even beat Eminem or Snoop in a battle..

i'm clint's No1 Fan......Clint Dogg rules....Hottest spitter down under in my opinion..

You definately must live out in WA or Tassie cause there are a shitload of fuckin crazy mc's from AUS that will shit on this guy even as a joke. I'm jus sayin. You need to tune into Triple J or somethin' man.

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
Clint Dogg is autistic, that's why he acts the way he does.
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

Okka

are you joking me ?? Dingo would eat those mc's for breakfast... iv'e had the privilege of seeing Tha D-O double G performing live and he has the crowd rocking like you wouldn't believe, his lyrics are so complex and diverse and I think he would even beat Eminem or Snoop in a battle..

I gotta agree with you. I heard Clint actually was Em's ghostwriter back in the "The Marshall Mathers LP" days.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah I heard that, I also hear dingo is ghostwriting and producing most of detox, he's making big moves and C-Style records is rapidly becoming a major force in the rap game

R.I.P Mr Yip

I gotta agree with you. I heard Clint actually was Em's ghostwriter back in the "The Marshall Mathers LP" days.