Author Topic: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread  (Read 6675 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game-Red Room Mixtape discussion thread
« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »
I can't believe how bad this is.  It's not entertaining.  His guest features sucked.  People actually enjoyed Mysoone, Kanary Diamonds, Menace, Mad Maxx, and XO?  All of them are ass.

Busta Rhymes is rarely disappoints so his feature was on par.  Juice was the only other guest feature that sounded decent.  While I don't like most of his music at least his vocals were on point.  

Jeeze...at least It Must Be Me and Shake are entertaining.  Based on those I'm looking forward to the album but everything else has been ass.  

I'm almost at that point when I stop posting in Game related threads.

50's Talking In Codes or Flight 187 > any of Game's recent mixtape material

Oh no your gonna stop posting in game threads... :'(....do that or kill ya self...no one will give a fuck either way..... ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:23:02 PM by al3000 »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #256 on: April 26, 2010, 08:24:57 PM »
Kill myself?  why?  Cause I don't like Game's new music?

Stay off the tip of a dick fucking faggot
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #257 on: April 26, 2010, 08:31:55 PM »
Kill myself?  why?  Cause I don't like Game's new music?

is it hard to talk tough punchen keys...LOL.....do u live in the states? what city are u from??

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #258 on: April 26, 2010, 08:32:52 PM »
lol...awww shhhh

Kill myself?  why?  Cause I don't like Game's new music?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2010, 08:43:18 PM »
See the difference between me and Action is that I'm a professional boxer who lives it...no need to talk it.....If you live in Atlanta come to Doraville boxing gym and see me for training....I'm also a level III certified trainer....real facts

My first pro fight in st. thomas

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
Pretty inconsistent tape, with even more inconsistent guests, but some dope joints here and there.... made unlistenable by the highly redundant DJ Skee.

I'ma delete this, so I won't grow tired of it, until the untagged version drops.  :-\

Yeh its def a mixtape with a mixtape feeling. Its got some raw joints on it which are nice but its very inconsistant too. Not as bad as i was expecting though after some comments i heard on here. I like what skee did with the 400 bars joint, he used to some classic beats in there...even the dirt of your shoulders beat, i was like shiiit!

And i liked the version they came with for the banks beamers benz n bently joint...and slangin game is dope..some nice cuts on it but all rough cuts or using old material/samples...and i still think the pharell joint is solid.

U can tell by the quality its a mixtape lol...its raw and sounds quick and cheap at times but its not bad at all for a quick mixtape too, its not like he making this to get a record deal or to have a chance of releasing an album.

Jaydc

« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2010, 09:02:55 PM »
See the difference between me and Action is that I'm a professional boxer who lives it...no need to talk it.....If you live in Atlanta come to Doraville boxing gym and see me for training....I'm also a level III certified trainer....real facts

My first pro fight in st. thomas

WTF does this have to to with music?You cant be older then 12.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #262 on: April 26, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »
 It seems like the people criticizing Game's new shit want everyone to agree with them. Just an observation from reading a few pages of this..

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #263 on: April 26, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »
slanging game shits on reunion. The song with busta shits on reunion, Revolver or the semi...I can go on lol Reunion was boring as fuck to me, sounded dope in the studio didn't live up to the hype
one blood actually worked for game caught a ton of buzz and was only a stret single yet clubs and radios fucked with it. Strip club was dope but failed. Feels good had Mya or some chick on the hook. Wouldn't have done anything as a single but is definitely one of my favorite game joints to date Feels good and those other records didn't make the album cuz he was moved off of aftermath and like i've said before he had to re record his album. If Game stopped rapping dude would be broke within 10 years lol he's trying to secure his future and his kids, Jimmy Iovine of course is going to have him work with timberlake and come out with a money maker. Thats a major record label for you.

strip club failed...aite
one blood failed....aite

but what about FEELS GOOD....prolly his best song that was never released as a single...that would have been dope and bangin as a single...
dope hook
dope production
and he went in...and he even sounds like either he missed a verse or there was posed to be a feature on that song

if he hasnt already made enough money off this rap to feed his kids....good luck...lol
but gettin neyo, kanye, jt....is a bad move...it is what it is

reunion>>>>>anythin hes done recently

eventually everybody has to do shit like this to stay relevent in the industry. Dude has to feed his kids and make money and secure their futures so of course he's going to do whatever he needs to do so.  You're judging a song before it drops...If it's hot its hot, dont look for something about the song to classify it as garbage. Look at TI and Justin Timberlake on dead and gone. Shit was dope as fuck. Game already says he's rapping he just can't write a hook so he oput Justin Timberlake on it to blow the song up  ;D It's no secret gam can't put out a successful single unless someone else is on it like 50, wayne and now justin timberlake. He already tried with strip club and that failed.

new game single featurin JUSTIN TIMERBLAKE comin soon...lol

Ok...... What the FUCK is this TRASH?!?! Furthest thing from a Compton rapper's 'stilo I ever heard. This is some fucking commercial-pop shit. If his album is anything like this, he's officially sold the fuck out. Another industry WHORE. Fucking pitiful.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #264 on: April 26, 2010, 09:49:04 PM »
slanging game shits on reunion. The song with busta shits on reunion, Revolver or the semi...I can go on lol Reunion was boring as fuck to me, sounded dope in the studio didn't live up to the hype
one blood actually worked for game caught a ton of buzz and was only a stret single yet clubs and radios fucked with it. Strip club was dope but failed. Feels good had Mya or some chick on the hook. Wouldn't have done anything as a single but is definitely one of my favorite game joints to date Feels good and those other records didn't make the album cuz he was moved off of aftermath and like i've said before he had to re record his album. If Game stopped rapping dude would be broke within 10 years lol he's trying to secure his future and his kids, Jimmy Iovine of course is going to have him work with timberlake and come out with a money maker. Thats a major record label for you.

Damn homie, I agree with everything you just said on this post.  I've said it before and I'll repeat it again, the final released version of Reunion is wack/boring as fuck.  I can't listen to anybodys critique of a song who likes that shit.  To think that's the best song Game has come out with recently tells me you was the corny dude in ya high school class (who ain't get no bitches).  
      Btw, the mixtape was a nice holdover till the album comes out.  I ain't complaining.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 09:50:57 PM by red »

Blood$

« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »
after a few spins today here's my thoughts

dope, standout tracks:

1- 400 Bars (The Skeemix) - way better than the original as expected, Skee chose some good beats
2- Ha Ha ft. Nipsey Hussle - both killed it, I like this more than the original track
6- Never Stop Hustlin ft. Fabolous - DOPE... this is album material IMO
7- Real Gangstas Ft. Hurricane Chris & Bizzy Bone - surprisingly good but random collab, Game's verse was  :o
8- Gangs Of New York ft. Jadakiss & Jim Jones - all three were decent, dope hook and beat
16- Diamonds ft. K-Young - I always liked this joint since it leaked
18- Slangin Rocks - great track
19- Shake (TRV$ Remix) - better than the original version production wise, I dig the concept of the song and Game's lyrics were on point

tracks I could fuck with:

3- The Professionals ft. Menace, Maad Maxx, Kanary Diamonds - decent posse track
4- Revolver Or The Semi ft. Mysonne - Mysonne's verse was dope, taking shots at Red Cafe/Banks... Game killed it too
12- Lowrider ft. Busta Rhymes - this may grow on me but not their best collab
13- It Must Be Me ft. Pharrell - Game's verses were straight but the hook still isn't the best and could use work, I like the beat

the rest I either don't remember that well or just sounded like album leftovers IMO... but overall a decent mixtape  8)

h2k4

« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2010, 11:06:33 PM »
With the exception of a couple of songs, this is a solid mixtape.  Game never disappoints on his tapes.  The Wayne track was garbage.  400 Bars came out nice with the different beats.  I don't usually listen to female rappers but Kanary was dope.  Kind of reminds me of Charli Baltimore.  The rest of the BWS roster did a good job on their features.

Blood$

« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2010, 11:10:15 PM »
The Wayne track was garbage. I don't usually listen to female rappers but Kanary was dope.  Kind of reminds me of Charli Baltimore. The rest of the BWS roster did a good job on their features.

co-sign, that Birdman/Wayne track was horrible with that autotune overdose

I wish Clyde Carson was on at least a track or two but X.O. and Mysonne held it down, and Kanary is decent too she's definitely better than a Nicki Minaj

h2k4

« Reply #268 on: April 26, 2010, 11:14:39 PM »
The Wayne track was garbage. I don't usually listen to female rappers but Kanary was dope.  Kind of reminds me of Charli Baltimore. The rest of the BWS roster did a good job on their features.

co-sign, that Birdman/Wayne track was horrible with that autotune overdose

I wish Clyde Carson was on at least a track or two but X.O. and Mysonne held it down, and Kanary is decent too she's definitely better than a Nicki Minaj

Auto-tune wasn't the only reason that song sucked, lol.  Usually Wayne drops a cool verse on features but this was hot garbage and Birdman was....well, he was Birdman.  Yeah, this was the first time I've heard of Mysonne  He's pretty dope.  XO did his thing on the Dopeman beat.  I wonder what's up with Clyde though.  Seems like his work ethic isn't as good as others in the camp.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2010, 11:24:02 PM »
I usually consider myself such a huge Game fan..

but this tape is ass.. I gave it a few more spins.. stil not lovin it.. shit Im disappointed.

Tape is horrible and the features are so wack. Fuck is Kanary doin on about 5 tracks? .

Auto-tune, wack beats.