Author Topic: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"  (Read 4434 times)

ikke

"Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« on: April 24, 2010, 12:28:51 AM »
Has anybody else heard comments like this?
Firstly, what religious propaganda convinced people that every mass-murderer of the 20th century was an atheists. No Question Stalin Was an atheists but Hitler wasn't, just another Christian hating the Jews. Either way it was still religious people doing their dirty work.

Secondly, even if all those mass-murderers are atheists it's still a hands full of them against practically every other mass-murder that has ever walked this earth.
The Jews wiped out entire cultures, Christians at one point killed every non-christian in their community, the Muslim crusade took many lives as well and it's atheists with the bad morals because of 2 people.

"If You look at the World's history God seems to be the leading cause of death"
Quote from Carlin I think.

People have an sense of ethics regardless of Religion.
It's an evolutionary characteristic that we all have, some more then others.
[/Rant]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 11:57:39 PM by ikke »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Atheists have no morals, just look at Stalin & Hitler"
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:58:28 AM »
what about Marx, Mao Zedong & Sun Tzu ? they were brutal mass murderers who were Atheists.

People kill people. Religious & Atheists alike. fuck an atheist wanting to give himself a superiority complex. I don't know whose smugness & certitude is more annoying, religious freaks or atheist maggots.

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:07:17 AM »
I haven't heard comments like this.

ikke

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 01:10:09 AM »
what about Marx, Mao Zedong & Sun Tzu ? they were brutal mass murderers who were Atheists.

People kill people. Religious & Atheists alike. fuck an atheist wanting to give himself a superiority complex. I don't know whose smugness & certitude is more annoying, religious freaks or atheist maggots.
Just pointing out the hypocracy.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 06:01:35 AM »
THis is exactly What I mean:

***Then what about all those speeches where hitler says he's religious*** He would say anything to achieve his perverted agenda. More proof he was a devout atheist.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »
SO TRUE.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
Christians and Muslims have killed more people throughout history than Hitler or Stalin could of ever done.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »
Christians and Muslims have killed more people throughout history than Hitler or Stalin could of ever done.

That makes no sense. You're comparing the number of people killed by anyone associating themselves as Christian or Muslim to that of two individual men. For arguments sake let's say that since Christ appeared and people started calling themselves Christian there have been 500 million killers in history who identified themselves as Christian. Throw in another 300 million killers who consider themselves Muslim and you have 800 million people who are killers. So I would think that 800 million killers would have killed more people than two killers; Hitler and Stalin.

And to the OP; who cares what people say. If they think killing would be any less with more religion, than they're just as stupid as people that think killing would be any less with no religion. It all balances itself out. Even in ass backward parts of India where they have honor killings. More atheists die every year of high cholesterol related heart attacks than brothers killing their sisters for shaming the family in the eyes of Vishnu, and because they only eat organic food over there, none of them die of high cholesterol related heart attacks. I don't like Paul McCartney, but he was right about one thing; Live and let die.

ikke

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 02:14:29 AM »

That makes no sense. You're comparing the number of people killed by anyone associating themselves as Christian or Muslim to that of two individual men. For arguments sake let's say that since Christ appeared and people started calling themselves Christian there have been 500 million killers in history who identified themselves as Christian. Throw in another 300 million killers who consider themselves Muslim and you have 800 million people who are killers. So I would think that 800 million killers would have killed more people than two killers; Hitler and Stalin.
It does make sense.
Religious people say only atheists have no morals and therefore do things like Stalin & Hitler when the Truth is Religious people are just as guilty of these actions.

And to the OP; who cares what people say. If they think killing would be any less with more religion, than they're just as stupid as people that think killing would be any less with no religion. It all balances itself out. Even in ass backward parts of India where they have honor killings. More atheists die every year of high cholesterol related heart attacks than brothers killing their sisters for shaming the family in the eyes of Vishnu, and because they only eat organic food over there, none of them die of high cholesterol related heart attacks. I don't like Paul McCartney, but he was right about one thing; Live and let die.
Did you just say all atheists are fat?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 03:36:11 AM »

More people have been killed in the name of Christ and Allah than Hitler and Stalin have killed people int he name of their own causes. So yes, I agree with what you said.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 08:05:45 AM »

More people have been killed in the name of Christ and Allah than Hitler and Stalin have killed people int he name of their own causes. So yes, I agree with what you said.

Are you just assuming this IE I killed a guy, check his Religion and adding to your numbers??? Because in the end, a killer who happens to be a Christian versus a Killer doing it BECAUSE he is a Christian, and is doing it for Religion is different. The Death Toll in that respect isn't 800million, infact you're garnering it over a matter of years. Hitler and Stalin killed a ton not even a 1/3 of that time frame of passing by.

In the end though, Either way it shows how people can utilize mankinds fears for personal gain. Churchs control there Flock using God and the FEAR of Damnation, Hitler used Germanys rising issues and fears in a seemlier manner, Both promised good and utilized there tactics in the name of Hope (Religion saving you into a Heavenly Sanctuary), Hitler promising a better Germany.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 03:35:46 PM »

Are you just assuming this IE I killed a guy, check his Religion and adding to your numbers??? Because in the end, a killer who happens to be a Christian versus a Killer doing it BECAUSE he is a Christian, and is doing it for Religion is different. The Death Toll in that respect isn't 800million, infact you're garnering it over a matter of years. Hitler and Stalin killed a ton not even a 1/3 of that time frame of passing by.

In the end though, Either way it shows how people can utilize mankinds fears for personal gain. Churchs control there Flock using God and the FEAR of Damnation, Hitler used Germanys rising issues and fears in a seemlier manner, Both promised good and utilized there tactics in the name of Hope (Religion saving you into a Heavenly Sanctuary), Hitler promising a better Germany.
Of course I'm not talking about people who murder and happen to be of a certain faith. I'm referring to people killing in the name of their faith or their god.

And how is time frame relevant? I was simply referring to the quote in the topic. It's not my opinion that Christians and Muslims have killed more than Hitler and Stalin: its fact. That's all I'm sayin', there's really no argument to it lol.

I agree with you on how easily people can be manipulated though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 08:16:35 AM »

Of course I'm not talking about people who murder and happen to be of a certain faith. I'm referring to people killing in the name of their faith or their god.

And how is time frame relevant? I was simply referring to the quote in the topic. It's not my opinion that Christians and Muslims have killed more than Hitler and Stalin: its fact. That's all I'm sayin', there's really no argument to it lol.

Time frame is always relevant just to get a perspective. If Hitler or Stalin had a bigger reign then the death toll would be more. In the Grand Scheme though all that time with all the Relgious Crusades would always outline just what was it 8 years of rule (Can't Remember). It's like comparing a incident lasting 10 years (Hitler, Stalin), with other incidents that are in the time frame of 1000.

I do believe the the Church can probably kill way more then Hilter and Stalin in the Grand Scheme, but in the same time frame???

Still either way its not really correct. Take Christianity, killing is strictly forbidden in the bible, was listed as one of the original 10 commandments said to be by God himself. So Just because the Pope a man, has rule over the Church doesn't mean he can override The Creators original doctrine. Hell Muslim extremist have corrupted what it originally meant to Martyr ones self.

Dying in a shoot out isn't martyrdom it's just you dieing for cause mass destruction.

ikke

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 08:21:33 AM »

Time frame is always relevant just to get a perspective. If Hitler or Stalin had a bigger reign then the death toll would be more. In the Grand Scheme though all that time with all the Relgious Crusades would always outline just what was it 8 years of rule (Can't Remember). It's like comparing a incident lasting 10 years (Hitler, Stalin), with other incidents that are in the time frame of 1000.

I do believe the the Church can probably kill way more then Hilter and Stalin in the Grand Scheme, but in the same time frame???

Still either way its not really correct. Take Christianity, killing is strictly forbidden in the bible, was listed as one of the original 10 commandments said to be by God himself. So Just because the Pope a man, has rule over the Church doesn't mean he can override The Creators original doctrine. Hell Muslim extremist have corrupted what it originally meant to Martyr ones self.

Dying in a shoot out isn't martyrdom it's just you dieing for cause mass destruction.
THe point is that religious people do the same.

Actually the commandment originally meant don't kill other jews.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 09:12:55 AM »

And more people have been killed in the name of love than killed by Hitler and Stalin combined. Should that in any way reflect the idea of two people falling in love? More people have been in killed in the name food too? Should we somehow equate feeding yourself with evil.

People kill people because people are stupid. And stupid people needs justification for their stupidity. If some nut who killed someone needs to say it was Jesus he did it for to make himself feel better then good for him. But that has nothing to do with Jesus. Hitler and Stalin on the other hand killed people and said it right to do so. Jesus never told me to kill anyone.