Author Topic: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland  (Read 4145 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jason Campbell headed to Oakland
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 05:09:47 PM »
not defendin him not workin....its cool tho
gruden>>>>>
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2010, 05:11:53 PM »
gruden>>>>>

I think most Raider fans would love to see Gruden again. Although I dont have a problem with Cable.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
they are both dope

gruden>>>>>

I think most Raider fans would love to see Gruden again. Although I dont have a problem with Cable.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:29 AM »
I say the Raiders should draft Calvin Johnson. Moss and Porter are gone, and we need that weapon. Trade Moss and Porter for draft picks, get some linemen, but with the first pick in the 2nd round, get Troy Smith. Peterson would also be a good pick up if they can get another first round pick, but they need to boost that offense in a hurry. Hell, trade Sapp for some picks. There is no question a huge make over is needed, but that D is on point, and to build a young O to go with that great young D and getting a play caller to go with Rob Ryan as the head coach, it might take some time, but the Raiders will be heading in the right direction. I think though that they should get more weapons and draft Smith in the second round. And history has shown that Al will not draft a QB first round.

LOL... in 2007 I was for Johnson or Peterson... LMAO, Troy Smith second round. WOW! I loved how I assumed Rob Ryan would be head coach... lol.

M Dogg for Raider's GM
Im gonna be pissed if we pass on Jamonster Russell.

he had a great game, but his career is average. his a great athlete, but who knows, I have no clue what Al wants to do, history says he wouldn't, but it might be a great gamble that goes right. I still say trade Moss and Porter, I would love a chance to draft Johnson or Peterson, those two will be great playmakers, and the Raiders have the player that can get them a few other 1st round picks.

haha that aint hate but hey if thats what you consider hate...ima laker whos a hater....cool wit me
but i want them to do good....if im hatin im hatin on the people who have been hatin on these people
gruden
cable guy
kiffin
russell

im hatin on those muffuccaz...not the raiders in particular

What youre not realizing, is that people arent "hating" on those people. Fans are upset at the jobs that some of them have done. Thats what fans do. Most Raider fans love Gruden. I dont know too many that have a problem with Cable either. Kiffin is hit or miss, and he has kind of proven himself to be a bit of a snot nosed punk at times. But thats aiight.  But Im not sure if u understand the definition of "hating" on somebody. Hating on somebody means you dont wanna see them succeed. You would stand in the way of their success if you could. Nobody wants to see Jamarcus fail. Not Raider fans thats for sure. WE DRAFTED HIM lol. We wanted him to succeed. But when he finally got his chance...and basically was an embarassment on the field, fans got pissed and said...fuck this guy, he isnt any good. That isnt hating lolol. Thats criticism. Why would you give a shit when every fan, analysts, NFL expert studies Jamarcus's game....and realizes...this guy is a bust. He isnt good on the field, and he doesnt even work hard to get better. Why would u defend that?

« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2010, 10:35:33 AM »
I say the Raiders should draft Calvin Johnson. Moss and Porter are gone, and we need that weapon. Trade Moss and Porter for draft picks, get some linemen, but with the first pick in the 2nd round, get Troy Smith. Peterson would also be a good pick up if they can get another first round pick, but they need to boost that offense in a hurry. Hell, trade Sapp for some picks. There is no question a huge make over is needed, but that D is on point, and to build a young O to go with that great young D and getting a play caller to go with Rob Ryan as the head coach, it might take some time, but the Raiders will be heading in the right direction. I think though that they should get more weapons and draft Smith in the second round. And history has shown that Al will not draft a QB first round.

LOL... in 2007 I was for Johnson or Peterson... LMAO, Troy Smith second round. WOW! I loved how I assumed Rob Ryan would be head coach... lol.

M Dogg for Raider's GM

he had a great game, but his career is average. his a great athlete, but who knows, I have no clue what Al wants to do, history says he wouldn't, but it might be a great gamble that goes right. I still say trade Moss and Porter, I would love a chance to draft Johnson or Peterson, those two will be great playmakers, and the Raiders have the player that can get them a few other 1st round picks.

haha that aint hate but hey if thats what you consider hate...ima laker whos a hater....cool wit me
but i want them to do good....if im hatin im hatin on the people who have been hatin on these people
gruden
cable guy
kiffin
russell

What youre not realizing, is that people arent "hating" on those people. Fans are upset at the jobs that some of them have done. Thats what fans do. Most Raider fans love Gruden. I dont know too many that have a problem with Cable either. Kiffin is hit or miss, and he has kind of proven himself to be a bit of a snot nosed punk at times. But thats aiight.  But Im not sure if u understand the definition of "hating" on somebody. Hating on somebody means you dont wanna see them succeed. You would stand in the way of their success if you could. Nobody wants to see Jamarcus fail. Not Raider fans thats for sure. WE DRAFTED HIM lol. We wanted him to succeed. But when he finally got his chance...and basically was an embarassment on the field, fans got pissed and said...fuck this guy, he isnt any good. That isnt hating lolol. Thats criticism. Why would you give a shit when every fan, analysts, NFL expert studies Jamarcus's game....and realizes...this guy is a bust. He isnt good on the field, and he doesnt even work hard to get better. Why would u defend that?

I would have loved to get Peterson. Calvin Johnson was widely believed to be the biggest talent in that draft. And Al was really in love with him. But we still needed a QB. As much as the media likes to talk about the Raiders making stupid picks...they really would have let us have it if we took a WR #1. Instead, they praised the Russell pick.  And now say Al made a mistake lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »

M Dogg for Raider's GM

gruden
cable guy
kiffin
russell

I would have loved to get Peterson. Calvin Johnson was widely believed to be the biggest talent in that draft. And Al was really in love with him. But we still needed a QB. As much as the media likes to talk about the Raiders making stupid picks...they really would have let us have it if we took a WR #1. Instead, they praised the Russell pick.  And now say Al made a mistake lol.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying Russell was a wrong move, especially because for the season since Gannon got hurt the Raiders had no QB, and Russell was suppose to fix that. I actually was looking back and trying to find me praising Russell, which I found plenty, but I also found that. LOL. Notice I mentioned Troy Smith, because it was so obvious the Raiders needed a QB. Oh well, all I can say is...

Let the Jason Campbell era begin in Oakland... lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
if it works out they will love him...but if it dont they will hate but they will wait to judge and after the fact....
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: May 05, 2010, 11:19:52 PM »
if it works out they will love him...but if it dont they will hate but they will wait to judge and after the fact....
:sign_withstupid:

Jaydc

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »
Its official,jamarcus russel was released

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2010, 04:07:49 PM »

not surprised

Jaydc

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
Apparently the consensus was that if management gave russell another start the team was going to mutiny.Ouch.

the ghost

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2010, 05:20:13 PM »
Apparently the consensus was that if management gave russell another start the Fans was going to mutiny.Ouch.

Added:)

« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2010, 05:13:05 PM »
Apparently the consensus was that if management gave russell another start the team was going to mutiny.Ouch.

Not surprised.  The entire team had absolutely no confidence in the guy. Thats why I get amazed when anyone defends him. We arent there EVERY day. So we only know what is reported. But when have you ever heard of a team having this much of an issue with its starting QB? It shows you that they know he didnt give a fuck. Falling asleep in meetings, having cheeseburgers waiting for you in the locker room after games lol The dude is just a bum. If he fixes his attitude, he might be able to make a decent career as a backup somewhere.  But he will have to COMPLETELY change himself.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »
at least he left with somethin...if he would have left with nuthin..... :-X

not surprised
Cube