Author Topic: Old School Rappers  (Read 500 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Old School Rappers
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 04:40:46 PM »
Man, me and the homies were just roastin' a few swishers, and we came to the conclusion....

Some of these old fools just don't wanna give it up!

What yall think?
True. Most the active guys on the West are washed up artists from the 90s. Lol. It's the fans that need to move the fuck on. If the new guys were releasing the exact same material as the OGs are right now, everybody would say they are wack as fuck. But becuase it is one of their favorite rappers, they brainwash themselves into liking it. I could care less what guys like Daz, Kurupt, Quik, Eiht, Mack 10 etc are doing anymore. Their old shit is classic, but they aren't relevent anymore. Give props to Dre, Cube, and Snoop for staying relevent, but the only older rapper I think is still dropping fire is WC. Guilty by Affiliation was crazy.

The new guys aren't releasing albums period. Why should I move on when they can't even put out albums? What am I supposed to move on TO? The rappers who get my respect are the ones who actually drop (see Blu). Leaking a few songs over the internet does not put you on the level of a rapper who actually puts out albums.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2010, 04:41:46 PM »
This is hilarious.  Learn Cali's history before you post I Rep Mexico  :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 04:44:28 PM by Laconic »

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »
a bunch of fools talking crazy when im offline handling my bisness, you dudes are busters! catch the fade!
and Ice Cube still wack

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »
cant yall see through this corny ass mufukkas gimmicks? just dont reply to this clown.. his threads meant to start arguments and shit.. wack ass aliases n shit..

Jome

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »
Better yet, he can be ghost.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »
real talk supreme....end of story

Some of these young rappers need to hang it up themselves and realize they won't go down in the history of Hip Hop like the older rappers.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.