Author Topic: New Eminem Freestyle - Despicable (over "Over" & "Beamer Benz or Bentley")  (Read 1225 times)

Lucifuge

Just go "Shake" on game newest so called tracks. fuck out here.. why u post..u don like it u said it,and move on.

95% people said he killd it and u came and said it "naa he not". I mean u got terebel taste of music. you are just a hater and a bitch. ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so he raps fast and people are nutting themselves

but just listen to what he's saying, it's nothing special at all.  He knows he can fool most idiots with this flow alone
so you're telling me you listen to Snoop for lyrics?  ???

lol@people getting hurt over a TINY bit of eminem criticism, like i said, dude got more groupies than anyone else on this board easily. Maybe because the majority of y'all are white so i guess it makes sense. So y'all telling me we shouldnt be critical of eminem when he spits with an accent or his subject matter is bullshit? Or if i aint feeling the screaming i cant mention it? LOL

And yes he is screaming and i don't know why game was brought up in this topic since nobody was talking about him but if u wanna speak about that, games vocal are stronger so him screaming on heavy beats sounds better than eminem screaming on beats whether they  monotone or got a heavy just blaze sorta vibe to them because of his voice being to high toned.

As for the way i am, amazing track, eminem has actually screamed on alot of tracks but the passion etc on that and the content and the way its mixed makes it make sense...this is just eminem screaming over beats....

Like i said, its aite...and its got some nice lines...i didnt say its wack and he spitting a bunch of bullshit....Jeeeez! lol

no offense lyrical G, but your post is the most heated one.
and why do you keep bringing up the skin colour? get rid of the stereotypes
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:35:11 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
quote me a hot line from this "freestyle", you can't

have we become this shallow where flow alone can make anything hot?  I was just saying in my B.O.B. review that it seems like for the last 6 months EM has dropped the same verse in every song he's been on

I agree.  He's just flowing faster is all he's doing.  He's just using that same style he used on those wack ass tracks he did with D(f)ake and CheeseWeezy.

It's no hate, I love Eminem, and I've been one of his biggest fans since the first time I saw the dude in an article on Rap Pages summer of 98 saying he'd signed with Dre.  But I still think he accomplished everything he needed to after 8 Mile and he's mostly been misfiring since then with an occasional gem like "We As Americuns" or "Beautiful" or "Mocking Bird".

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

JohnnyL

To people saying he has a new "screaming" flow, have you ever heard "the way i am"?

I love this. Em fuckin killed it.

I do think Em has used a screaming flow a lot in the past.  Especially on many of his tracks from "The Eminem Show" to  "Encore"  and his Dj Green Lantern/Shady Records Mixtapes.  But Em really impressed me on this one.  I didn't really notice him screaming a lot on this one. He's flowing fast, but I didn't really notice him screaming. For that matter, I don't think he used his screaming flow at all on "Relapse," either.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
To people saying he has a new "screaming" flow, have you ever heard "the way i am"?

i'm not saying it's bad; it's just if you haven't noticed all his most recent guest spots have been screaming.

i want to hear a few songs with that angry flow; but i don't want this to be some new phase for him & have 20 songs with the same flow.

i don't see it happening anyway, i'm sure the first five songs on the album will have different sounds with different flows.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He sounds vicious, slightly angry.  I wouldn't call it screaming.  Young Buck was screaming on Lose My Mind, Eminem isn't screaming on these tracks.   

This particular track would benefit if the beat volume was slightly louder so his voice wouldn't sound so loud.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
If anyone thinks this is not dope for a ''FREESTLYE'', Then you hating my man!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

If anybody thinks this is a true "FREESTYLE" as in off the top of his head according to the impulse of the moment, then they are kidding themselves.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

JohnnyL

If anybody thinks this is a true "FREESTYLE" as in off the top of his head according to the impulse of the moment, then they are kidding themselves.

Agreed.  But on the other hand, I couldn't tell you the last time I heard a "freestyle" that I truly believed was off the dome.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Agreed.  But on the other hand, I couldn't tell you the last time I heard a "freestyle" that I truly believed was off the dome.

never from mainstream guys; they can't sound wack; they have to feed the ego & live up to expectations.

they write them out & if they can fool guys into thinking it's fresh off the dome it's props & if they can't, it's whatever.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8n87JmJ4JYA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/8n87JmJ4JYA</a>

here is an AWFUL attempt of Wayne tryna make people believe he made that up on the spot; with his little pauses, like he's pondering & shit lol.

i could care less whether or not it's off the dome, i just don't like seeing people try to play it off like it is.

Jaydc

quote me a hot line from this "freestyle", you can't

have we become this shallow where flow alone can make anything hot?  I was just saying in my B.O.B. review that it seems like for the last 6 months EM has dropped the same verse in every song he's been on

LOL snoops whole career is based around his flow and voice,his lyrics have always been mediocre at best.

ToOoOoN!!!

you think that eminem screams? SMH Lil Jon screams  ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I do agree that the screaming voice doesn't fit these 2 beats, he's way off beat. But this is a freestyle so you can let it slide.

Curious to see how the first single sounds like, Boi-1da on the beat sounds interesting  8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Just go "Shake" on game newest so called tracks. fuck out here.. why u post..u don like it u said it,and move on.

95% people said he killd it and u came and said it "naa he not". I mean u got terebel taste of music. you are just a hater and a bitch. ;)

Lol what an idiot...is that u bosno boi? lol or whatever your name was...u know the biggest em groupie on here

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
so he raps fast and people are nutting themselves

but just listen to what he's saying, it's nothing special at all.  He knows he can fool most idiots with this flow alone
so you're telling me you listen to Snoop for lyrics?  ???

lol@people getting hurt over a TINY bit of eminem criticism, like i said, dude got more groupies than anyone else on this board easily. Maybe because the majority of y'all are white so i guess it makes sense. So y'all telling me we shouldnt be critical of eminem when he spits with an accent or his subject matter is bullshit? Or if i aint feeling the screaming i cant mention it? LOL

And yes he is screaming and i don't know why game was brought up in this topic since nobody was talking about him but if u wanna speak about that, games vocal are stronger so him screaming on heavy beats sounds better than eminem screaming on beats whether they  monotone or got a heavy just blaze sorta vibe to them because of his voice being to high toned.

As for the way i am, amazing track, eminem has actually screamed on alot of tracks but the passion etc on that and the content and the way its mixed makes it make sense...this is just eminem screaming over beats....

Like i said, its aite...and its got some nice lines...i didnt say its wack and he spitting a bunch of bullshit....Jeeeez! lol

no offense lyrical G, but your post is the most heated one.
and why do you keep bringing up the skin colour? get rid of the stereotypes

I disagree, my second post is definately more heated than my first one but that wasnt even a slight bit heated. All i said was i i didnt like the screaming, didnt fit the beats. especially the beamer benz n bentley beat. Then people start crying like first cats complaining about the accent n now the screaming...like i said, i thought the freestyle was okay and had some nice lines.

But so many eminem groupies in here that even a little bit of criticism of eminem and people start crying hence why i had to post again to explain the original comment.

;-)