Author Topic: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records  (Read 1823 times)

Jome

Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records
« on: April 28, 2010, 04:43:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GTm8q4XGRic&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GTm8q4XGRic&amp;hl</a>

During a recent call with the On-Air Idiots, Nickel Nine confirms the Slaughterhouse signing to Shady Records. He also talks about Bar Exam 3 (dropping May 31st), why he leads off most the Slaughterhouse songs, his relationship with Eminem and why fans should praise Guru like they did with Biggie & Pac.

Bonus: Royce feat. Eminem - Over freestyle blend http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/d5o7qw1jch8c

Portugoal

Re: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:51:51 AM »
Hopefully this will give them the chance to shine without selling out. I doubt it, but it would be good to see.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 05:15:07 AM »
should be dope.   beat selection should be improved.  plus, possible guidance by em.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 05:21:31 AM »
 Awesome , hope it happens.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 05:26:19 AM »
should be dope.   beat selection should be improved.  plus, possible guidance by em.

I can't even imagine how dope SH feat. Eminem or Eminem feat. SH will sound like. All them just spitting.

Crooked I & Eminem on a same track is a dream come true for every "multi-syllable hiphop" fan  :D

Paul

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:44 AM »
I hope to god the production is better.
funkyfreshintheflesh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »
I wasn't that impressed with the first Slaughterhouse album, and I guess Ortiz was bragging about how they did it in a week or something, and Royce further explained in that interview that they had to finish it before the tour.

Royce says they will take more time on the second album.  I hope so because I want to see them reach their full potential. 

This time around it should be just each artist dropping their verse, but they need to really focus on making the best SONGS they can make and not the best VERSES they can spit. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 10:30:54 AM »

Slaughter has access to top notch producers now son
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 10:32:15 AM »

my thing is, i want to hear to new excuse people come up with when the second album comes. :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »
damn em is on the album wit his accent....lol

my thing is, i want to hear to new excuse people come up with when the second album comes. :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »
 Am I the only one who liked the first album's production?  I think the album's production was fine.  My only negative criticism of the first album was the pointless Joe Budden  and phone message skits.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »
Am I the only one who liked the first album's production?  I think the album's production was fine.  My only negative criticism of the first album was the pointless Joe Budden  and phone message skits.

i was feeling it; it fit who was spitting over it.

but yeah, the skits were absolutely pointless lmfao.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 11:21:24 AM »

Yeah, you can't really front on a line-up consisting of Focus, Alchemist, DJ Khalil, Emile, Mr.Porter, Streetrunner, and leftovers from Red Spyda, Scram Jones & Nottz. (Even though they didn't all bring their A-game)
That's a B+ or A- line-up.. on Shady the dream would be some beats from Dre/Storch, DJ Premier through the Royce/Joell link, Havoc, Sha Money XL, Hi-Tek, or J.R. Rotem.

Joe Budden is a burden I guess we have to live with, hopefully they'll place him on the 3rd or 4th verse, so it's easier skippable.. and fuck skits.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
That's dope n all, n I hope Em is on the album, but I just wanna hear another Royce + Em track 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 11:53:03 AM »

Nope,I thought the production was solid.I dont get what peoples problem is,just because it isnt dr.dre,timbaland or some generic southern shit.The production fit the songs and the people.I liked the Joe budden skit,but the phone call ones were pointless.And Joe budden murked microphone,that was a top 5 verse on the album,his verse on cuckoo was the best on that song as well.But people love him or hate him so its whatever

Anyway I just want this to be confirmed already by eminem or someone,and hopefully we get to see a slaughterhouse feature on recovery,it would only make sense if its actually true.Shady is the one major label in hip hop that slaughterhouse could actually work on,its a perfect match.Any other label would want them to tone down their lyrics big time.