Author Topic: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records  (Read 1822 times)

ikke

Re: Royce confirms Slaughterhouse on Shady Records
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2010, 08:37:18 AM »
I hope to god the production is better.

Slaughter has access to top notch producers now son

my thing is, i want to hear to new excuse people come up with when the second album comes. :D
THe same as now, They try to sound too much like a rapper

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2010, 09:55:28 AM »

my thing is, i want to hear to new excuse people come up with when the second album comes. :D

so people complain & complain that there is no "real rap" left & how they hate the new sound & then Slaughterhouse brings you guys what you want & it's not good enough? -_-

ikke

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »

so people complain & complain that there is no "real rap" left & how they hate the new sound & then Slaughterhouse brings you guys what you want & it's not good enough? -_-
People are retarded.
They rap about rapping and they hate that, then a second later they say KRS & Rakim are the Greatest

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2010, 11:45:09 AM »

People are retarded.
They rap about rapping and they hate that, then a second later they say KRS & Rakim are the Greatest

what's even more funny is that rappers like Slaughterhouse talk about bringing real hip hop back but then they are too afraid to call out the wack rappers. Wack MCs would have been the perfect track to name names.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2010, 04:33:08 PM »
Slaughterhouse is a bunch of mixtape rappers who can't make a decent coherent song to save their life

Obie Trice>>>>any of those 4
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2010, 06:50:05 PM »
Slaughterhouse is a bunch of mixtape rappers who can't make a decent coherent song to save their life

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nHgUFHll3aM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nHgUFHll3aM</a>

i love all of Obie's work, but Move On is better than any song he's made.

as for the album, it did have some thrown together verses & some songs with no direction; but overall, pretty damn good. 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2010, 12:46:28 AM »

you do know that the ones that complain, are the ones only listening to big names right?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2010, 08:00:47 AM »
Am I the only one who liked the first album's production?  I think the album's production was fine.  My only negative criticism of the first album was the pointless Joe Budden  and phone message skits.

+1   all the beats were ill, esp when you factor in they made it in a week (cuz they had to go on tour)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2010, 08:01:59 AM »

ever hear the song "Move On"?

go fuck yaself  ::)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ikke

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2010, 08:09:11 AM »

People are retarded.

what's even more funny is that rappers like Slaughterhouse talk about bringing real hip hop back but then they are too afraid to call out the wack rappers. Wack MCs would have been the perfect track to name names.
Royce Did call out Jim Jones, Soulja Boy & Rick Ross somewhere on the album.

But people don't like namecalling, look at game

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2010, 08:35:01 AM »

People are retarded.

Royce Did call out Jim Jones, Soulja Boy & Rick Ross somewhere on the album.

But people don't like namecalling, look at game

no, they don't like NAME DROPPING ;)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

What a complete load of shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2010, 01:50:39 PM »
namedropping is what game does. Referencing other rappers in every track and using their names/albums as punchlines.

calling out rappers for being wack is an entirely different thing, and is what Slaughterhouse would be doing if they had the balls. Instead they call themselves real hip hop and talk about the mainstream in general being wack because they are scared of being blackballed if they named names. They are a product of the industry like everyone else, they just happen to be able to spit.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »
namedropping is what game does. Referencing other rappers in every track and using their names/albums as punchlines.

calling out rappers for being wack is an entirely different thing, and is what Slaughterhouse would be doing if they had the balls. Instead they call themselves real hip hop and talk about the mainstream in general being wack because they are scared of being blackballed if they named names. They are a product of the industry like everyone else, they just happen to be able to spit.

real hip-hop isnt about calling out wack rappers. Thats  called a waste of time. They spit rhymes over beats and they do it well. Nothing wrong with that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2010, 02:14:10 PM »
it seems like everyone is a pussy; nobody calls out good rappers.

Joe Budden called out Meth, which almost turned to Budden vs. Wu-Tang; would have been epic.

i give Game credit for calling out Jay-Z.

but it seems like all the other shit talking is people calling out Soulja Boy & wack rappers.

i mean shit, i'm better than Soulja Boy too; it doesn't take much to call out a scrub.

you got multiple people calling themselves the best; i can't think of a rapper who hasn't called himself the best; so we need these guys calling each other out.