Author Topic: Bone Thugs was right when they said Eazy didn't/don't get enough respect.  (Read 1331 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

OH RALLY?

they said that shit on "The Deal" tha other week.  and u know wat, that shit is too true.  my nigga Eazy ain't never get tha same love Pac & Big got and never has.  

He gets plenty of respect. He gets more love than Ice T WHO CAME BEFORE HIM

That has more to do with giving respect to another person who is also deceased than it does with comparing the skill level of those three individuals.  I think the person who said that was trying to say that 2pac and Biggie are regarded as legends, but Eazy who has also passed on deserves to be remembered for his contributions too.  I don't think anyone originally intended to turn this into an Eazy-E/2pac pissing contest.

and I said 2Pac and Biggie are regarded higher BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE TALENT AND PUT OUT BETTER MUSIC. There's your answer. No one will argue with you that Eazy E was a pioneer. I don't know what more you expect.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in my easy will always be that nigga and the godfather of this shit, his mind was so advanced as a business man,he layed the blueprint for all these ceo's, and he signed all types of artist he was a networth one no doubt yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

OH RALLY?

they said that shit on "The Deal" tha other week.  and u know wat, that shit is too true.  my nigga Eazy ain't never get tha same love Pac & Big got and never has.  

That has more to do with giving respect to another person who is also deceased than it does with comparing the skill level of those three individuals.  I think the person who said that was trying to say that 2pac and Biggie are regarded as legends, but Eazy who has also passed on deserves to be remembered for his contributions too.  I don't think anyone originally intended to turn this into an Eazy-E/2pac pissing contest.

and I said 2Pac and Biggie are regarded higher BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE TALENT AND PUT OUT BETTER MUSIC. There's your answer. No one will argue with you that Eazy E was a pioneer. I don't know what more you expect.

but whole time u were pretty much shittin on Eazy and trying to minimalize his contributions and what he's done and pioneered.  don't start actin' like u were wit it tha whole time now after u've showed ur true colors and everybody deaded ur intentions.  u b fakin like shyt

Triple OG Rapsodie

OH RALLY?

That has more to do with giving respect to another person who is also deceased than it does with comparing the skill level of those three individuals.  I think the person who said that was trying to say that 2pac and Biggie are regarded as legends, but Eazy who has also passed on deserves to be remembered for his contributions too.  I don't think anyone originally intended to turn this into an Eazy-E/2pac pissing contest.

but whole time u were pretty much shittin on Eazy and trying to minimalize his contributions and what he's done and pioneered.  don't start actin' like u were wit it tha whole time now after u've showed ur true colors and everybody deaded ur intentions.  u b fakin like shyt

you learn to read? My first post on this thread said Eazy E was a pioneer. I don't know why you can't just admit that Eazy E wasn't talented as a musical artist. He was talented as a businessman and bringing a cartoonish gangsta image to hip hop.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 11:33:11 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

BiggBoogaBiff

^^bcuz i'm not that picky about artists (and neither are most people).  i/you either like em or not, i dont try 2 over judge an artist based on what some perception Nas had about lyrics a couple years ago.  and i don't take the time out every single time to point out if an artist doesn't have super lyrical content or not (that doesn't always matter, it's about having power in your words and not based off of some1 elses techniec to approach it).  y did u even come in here anyways with that lyrical shit, no1 was even talking about it, this topic was about giving a man his proper due, not trying to shit on his name or pick apart what u liked or didn't like about him.  u just sat here 4 tha past week or two trying to minimize the impact of Eazy E and wasn't nobody really feelin' wat u were saying or the type of scheme u were trying 2 pull so u just hopped on dick so u could save face.  thou who protest too much is guilty.  tryna shut me up ain't gonna do shit 4 u.

Triple OG Rapsodie

^^bcuz i'm not that picky about artists (and neither are most people).  i/you either like em or not, i dont try 2 over judge an artist based on what some perception Nas had about lyrics a couple years ago.  and i don't take the time out every single time to point out if an artist doesn't have super lyrical content or not (that doesn't always matter, it's about having power in your words and not based off of some1 elses techniec to approach it).  y did u even come in here anyways with that lyrical shit, no1 was even talking about it, this topic was about giving a man his proper due, not trying to shit on his name or pick apart what u liked or didn't like about him.  u just sat here 4 tha past week or two trying to minimize the impact of Eazy E and wasn't nobody really feelin' wat u were saying or the type of scheme u were trying 2 pull so u just hopped on dick so u could save face.  thou who protest too much is guilty.  tryna shut me up ain't gonna do shit 4 u.

Oh its just you radiotube. Leave the discussion to the big boys. I was probably bumping Eazy Duz It while you were still in diapers. I bet you hadn't even heard the album until last year when you came to this forum

Elano

Mother dedication songs are bomb.. I love them cuz it makes me think of and appreciate my mom more.  You guys should listen to Dear Mama everyday!

If you don't find songs like that "relevant", you needa work on your family skills..

i think that if you need a song to appreciate your mother YOU really need help  :D

midwestryder

see you proved me so right with your igorance of how you think. . kool herc is the only godfather of hip hop . eazy-e was known as godfather gangsta rap & nothing more. eveything you say is bullshit opinion & not a fact at alll .so your thinking comes off like igonorant new schoooler & that is why you get treated they way you do by me/ sorry but you are so wrong about too short or 2 live crew not having as much influence as eazy e. see you are overratting eazy when you say that . too short & 2 live had the same amount of influence as EAZY e  & that is fact.alsostoo short madxe cuss word famous not eazy e at all .so get shit striaght becuse you are the one wrong . i have been listening & living hip ho since 1982 . so that means i  know more then you & seen it up close compared to you . ice t's music never sounded like house music with rap and cusswords. this jsut proves you are full of shit . ice t was original gansta rap style & west coast sound.also i never called you my son ,stupid ass . sorry but i do know you by what you write & it shows you don't know anything at all. that is fact you are going to have deal with . only stupid ignorant new schooler who only listen to main stream would write what you write . so save it ,youngster. eazy-e's music was never him anyways who was behind any of it .
______________________________________________________________________________________________-

no i'm sorry, your wrong about all of that shit.  i'm just gonna leave it at my nigga Eazy was at the White House (so who had the bigger influence) and Ice T's music did sound like some funky ass ghetto techno i dont care wat u say, it was Hip Hop but definitely TOO house influenced. http://www.amazon.com/Rhyme-Pays-Ice-T/dp/B000002LC6/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1272985905&sr=8-8

*EDIT:  and let's not forget that BOTH of those albums (Rhyme Pays & Eazy Duz It) were both recorded and released around the same time in 1986 and 1987 so don't go jumpin' ahead of urself tryin' 2 make me look dumb.  i'm not a target.  And yeah right now i just googled this but Schoolly D came out in 86' nigga, around the same time as them also.  I think $hort came out in like 83' with his first tape and it wasn't even soundin' like tha shit he started makin' after Freaky Tales if i'm not mistaken and if I am it still doesn't make me wrong about Eazy.  $hort didn't even really get poppin' poppin' til the late 80's.
see you prove me right because you don't know that facts . i go by facts not opinions like you . so what if eazy e went to white house that don't make you godfather of hip hop at all  & also does not mean eazy had bigger influence. to be godfather of hip hop, you have to been the one who started hip hop & there is only one man that did that . that is KOOL Herc!. without kool herc there would be no hip hop or eazy e at all .  Rhyme Pays & Eazy Duz It were not made at same time at all. get your facts straight .  ice t's rhyme pays was made in 1986 & released in 1987 . while eazy-e's eazy duz it was made in 1988 & release in 1988 . so you are wrong again as normal .  yes ,schooly was out 86 . 2 years before eazy came out & 1 year before ice t came out . ice t & dr dre both have said schooly d started gansta rap & you don't know better then them at all.  go watch chronic relit DVD & you will be told . i am not at all jumpin'ahead of myself,tryin' 2 make you look dumb . you are do that to yourself not me . too short first big label album was born to mack & it came out in 1987 before eazy e's first album.   yes one year does matter alot & means eazy e did not start shit at all . instead eazy e jumped on bandwagoon called gansta rao     $hort didn't even really get poppin' poppin' til the late 80's?  so what eazy did not getting poping to late 80's too . so what . too short made the word bitch famous before eazy had album out.so your arewrong about eazy-e . sorry to hurt you feeling but your are 100% wrong & don't know the facts at alll. by that is shows your age & it means that you are not old enought to even know what your are talking about at all. stop overratting eazy-e . so face the facts you are wrong .

i stopped reading it after u mentioned Kool Herc (and then skimmed thru it) bcuz I knew what excuses u were gonna use and how u were automatically gonna shoot down everything i say bcuz YOUR truth is ultimately the only thing YOU KNOW and SEEN and u probably didn't even read all of my shit or even think about for the slightest second where i'm coming from.  But get tha fuck outta tha 70's son.  Yeah, Kool Herc is the FATHER (not Godfather, do u really know what that term means) and he did his thing.  But FACT is, Kool Herc was pretty much irrelevant after once he got on.  Yeah i havent actually really checked 4 this nigga but I'm sure I would've if he woulda actually made some noise.  He looped a beat and everybody caught on.  Okay, u did it first but what about everybody after you?  You can't give Herc ALL of the credit.

but as far as $hort goes, him and Eazy had TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLES, so ur arguement is redundant to tha FACT.  If Eazy E was the "Godfather of Gangsta Rap" (for the record I pre-ordered that album so I already knew what he was labeled) then he is the Godfather of ALL of the Rap music that came after him.  "Gangsta Rap" is not a legitimate title for me, i feel the same way NWA felt back in the day, it's reality Rap, and ever since NWA (and Eazy E, as the LEADER of course) RAP MUSIC has went in that direction ever since.  So that term is obsolete.  Everybody from from KRS to J. Cole has rapped about a gun or two since then and that's the way it's always gonna be, no matter what the trend is.  

u know just this morning some old guy at Pep Boys tried to give me this "youngster" talk (about the usual; saggy pants and all of that) and I could tell I captavated his mind once I asked him to define "black" for me.  and he kept going on and on about what's wrong with the youth (u know, the usual blah blah blah that's been goin' on since the 80's).  it's me and him and only 1 other person in the store to catch that "early bird special" and next thing u know he's behind me and some other Rep comes up and asks who's next, next thing u know he just jumps up in line and takes my spot (whole time the other guy who was pretty much on my side, older guy with some gray hair is already in line).  so anyways, he's still preaching and assumes that he's got my full attention and mind (whole time i'm just like whatever, u probably r only doing this bcuz of some probation thing u probably got goin on), so then I said, "well u just got in front of me in line and ur preaching to me about what's wrong with the youth today, so ur actions just made ur teachings hypocritical to what u believe and next thing u know he was trying to change the subject but i just pretty much turnt the other cheek.  shit, back in the 60's and 70's Black Father's were abandoning their children at the highest rates (which is where the problem started, besides White America).  

^^

So with saying that, don't give me this youngster u dont know shit talk.  My Facts (which u call opinions) are based upon the results and NOT MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE.  Shit, somebody probably back in the 60's and 70's (and probably before) was cursing and rapping at tha same time about smackin' women and drinking beer (u know bcuz back then it was more socially accepted to abuse women).  I know what I'm talking about bcuz it's people like u who keep throwing up THE PAST in my face everytime the subject is brought up (and shit, most of the time y'all bring it up - like in my example).  Y'all just dont UNDERSTAND THE FACT that we don't share the same views and opinions y'all do, in turn that makes OUR (the younger) FACTS less factual.  Yeah, Schoolly D might've been the 1st to actually drop a tape with a whole buncha cussin and gangsta shit but it was Ice Cube and most of all Eazy E who made it what it was and what it is today.  Not everytime ur the first to set a public example doesn't mean ur the inventor of it.  Wale was the FIRST to use GoGo influenced productions but some1 is gonna come in and turn it in2 something else, in turn making it something COMPLETELY BRAND NEW and PIONEERING it.  Shit, I was the first person I've ever seen post youtube links for songs in posts and forums and next thing u know the Rap game changed a little bit and I started noticing people posting links to songs in their replies.  But I can't claim anything but tha fact that I saw/did it first (from all of the major web surfing i was doing back then, not once did i ever see it and i've been to ALOTTA sites and seen alotta shit i should'nt have seen and alot of shit i should've seen decades ago but anyways).  It's the people that/that'r gonna make it what it is and what it will be (Godfathering it so to say, making it n2 something else), all I did was (i feel) was spark some1's brain and give people an idea/a new light to brighten and make shine.    *4 the record u youtube muthafuckaz owe me some serious money for that lol* You'll never see me claiming anything, which is why u dont c Schoolly D and Ice T claiming shit (even though Dre and them give them all of the props).  It's not bcuz they're the OG's and they wanna play that role, it's bcuz they have to.  just bcuz it was similar doesn't mean it was something they created entirly, front to back-inside out.  And what about Cube and the CIA, they were makin moves back in 85/86 around the same time Schoolly D first came out.  Larry Davis was another cat too around that time doing it too and i'm pretty sure he probably never even heard of Schoolly D, that doesn't make him the pioneer of it.  I think Larry started that shit in 84' anyways... just food for thought.

Hutch, Dre, Yella, and Quik pioneered that WestCoast sound (fact).  The WestCoast sound was the beginning to a brand new ELEMENT added to Hip Hop to create what beats r today.  By having funky loops and more than just a DRUM LOOP and a HIT, they created MUSIC backdrop for Hip Hop.  Now Hip Hop has more than just Drum Loops and James Brown samples.  Of course there was production with (maybe) more than just a drum loop and a single sound but (Hutch mainly) made it in2 something more with producing beats.  And it was others after him who took the sound further.  So to say that Kool Herc is the Godfather isn't completely accurate (Bcuz Hip Hop for the past 25/30 years has sounded pretty much nothing like what he did, especially once P.E. got on.  If it wasn't for Eazy E, Hip Hop wouldn't be the same it is today, instrumentally and lyrically (say what u want but Eazy opened alotta doors for niggas in the trap but u dont even realize it).  

There's more way to many pioneers in Hip Hop to just give all of the OLD RAPPERS AND PRODUCERS ALL OF THE CREDIT.  Bcuz most of that shit they did back then *in the 70's/80's hasn't even been used since then, productionwise and lyrically.  

There's way too much more to say but this is enuff 4 now.  Bottom line is Eazy E made alotta shit happen for the game and it goes by just that unnoticed.  Do YOUR history nigga and stop tryna son me.  Anybody who makes it to tha White House (especially in the Reagan/Bush Sr. years) after ONE SOLO ALBUM and ONE GROUP ALBUM has a bigger impact and influence than anybody that came before and after him.  Yeah Cube wrote most of his shit when he first started and yeah he wasn't the best rapper but that's not what we're talking about.  We're talking about pioneering and who did it first, and Eazy E was the first to get on and make the game what it is today no matter what u KNOW or Dont Know about him and whatchu wanna give him props for.  Eazy E was that nigga and everybody wanted to be Eazy or someone from NWA at one point, especially the white kids.  Just bcuz maybe u and ur niggas didn't c it that way doesn't mean it wasn't what happened.  Him and them are the Greatest examples of Hip Hop pioneers, if it wasn't for them niggas woulda been kept on dancing and partying on records and (Which is funny considering all of the attention and hate those type of rappers get today).  They gave Hip Hop that RAW RAW HUMAN'S ARE ANIMALS TOO SOUL MUSIC that we always hear and that's something KRS One and P.e. didn't do and that's something Herc didn't do either.  Everybody was so happy (even Ice T went for a smoother approach to it).  Thank god for Eazy E and selling that crack rock and powder, if it wasn't for him Hip Hop would NEVER be where it's at, accept it or not.  Your reality isn't everybody's reality (and neither is mines but I know who came out and who did what and where they got with it).  

"Boyz N Da Hood" (written by Ice Cube and rapped and served to the public by Eazy E) has become the soundtrack to damn near every rap record recorded since then (even if they're lying).  If it wasn't for that then we would've got another 10-20 years of staight up "your headed for self destruction" songs.  Herc might've gave Hip Hop it's bones, but Eazy E and them gave it it's voice (the side of Hip Hop that stands out the most and is most used) and Hutch and Dre and them gave it it's sound.  You can't deny Eazy E and his impact, it just goes by so unnoticed and so un talked about and under appreciated that it's harder to credit the guy for actually being the voice voice of Hip Hop, a loud, wild, angry muthafuckin' nigga, and that's really all Hip Hop is, abuncha loud wild angry muthafuckin niggas.
that can't be excuse when they are fact . ss stop being idiot ass eazy e stan. i read everything you said  &  i did think about what oyu said for the slightest second where you are coming from & you are wrong . you just don't like hearing that at all.i don't have to get out of the 70's because that is when hip hop started . please kool herk is still relevant because he is the true godfather of hip hop & that is what they call him in new york . so deal with that fact ,idiot.  just cause eazy e is known as godfather rap of gangsta does not make him godfather of rap because gangsta rap is only one form of hip hop & that means eazy is only the godfather gangst rap  & can not be nothing else . because they all eazy was gangsta rap not hip hop . what you don't know is the boogie down production , ice t & kool g rap were reality Rap before eazy or NWA ever was around . so save that crap for someone who is as stupid as you. so save it ,youngster. eazy-e's music was never him anyways who was behind any of it .  eazy did not cause music to go in different direction at all. youth has to move over for the old school all the time because old school earned  unlike the youth who has not earned shit. because he is older he had the right to get in front of you . don't use that back in the 60's and 70's Black Father's were abandoning their children at the highest rates crap at all.. it will not help you & you are the one who just changed subject & just made me more right about you . thatShit, somebody probably back in the 60's and 70's (and probably before) was cursing and rapping at tha same time about smackin' women and drinking beer (u know bcuz back then it was more socially accepted to abuse women)crapat all . it does not work .just cause people keep trowing the past in you face does not mean you know what oyu are talking about at all . instead it means you are not listen & you are wrong . if keeps getting done to oyu then it means you are wrong  & you just too stupid to notice it. wake up you ignorant ass. that youtube example is just bullshit & not even the same thing as schooly d inventing gangst rap .you did not invent youtube but schooly d invented gagnst rap . the first west coast rgangsta rap song the made gangsta rap famous was 6 n moring by ice t not boyz n hood by eazy e. i see icet & schooly d claiming they stated gangsta rap all the time, ice t even said schooly d did it first then he did it . they know better then you .Larry Davis  has even said schooly d started it .Rhyme Pays & Eazy Duz It were not made at same time at all. get your facts straight .  ice t's rhyme pays was made in 1986 & released in 1987 . while eazy-e's eazy duz it was made in 1988 & release in 1988 . so you are wrong again as normal .  yes ,schooly was out 86 . 2 years before eazy came out & 1 year before ice t came out . ice t & dr dre both have said schooly d started gansta rap & you don't know better then them at all.  go watch chronic relit DVD & you will be told . i am not at all jumpin'ahead of myself,tryin' 2 make you look dumb . you are do that to yourself not me . too short first big label album was born to mack & it came out in 1987 before eazy e's first album.   yes one year does matter alot & means eazy e did not start shit at all . instead eazy e jumped on bandwagoon called gansta rao     $hort didn't even really get poppin' poppin' til the late 80's?  so what eazy did not getting poping to late 80's too . so what . too short made the word bitch famous before eazy had album out.so your arewrong about eazy-e . sorry to hurt you feeling but your are 100% wrong & don't know the facts at alll. by that is shows your age & it means that you are not old enought to even know what your are talking about at all. stop overratting eazy-e . so face the facts you are wrong .
al Hip Hop isnot abuncha loud wild angry muthafuckin niggas . hip hop started out as dance music dipshit .so you just lost big time & made to look like the closeminde ignorant youngster yo uare . you just made me 100% right . so you can nothing about it because this is not about views and opinions but facts youy don't want to face becausei t makes you 10)% wrong,bitch. facts are facts & you can change that . so deal with the truth i am telling you stupid ass stan because are wrong

JohnnyL

Amen.  That's what I've been trying to say.  Of course lyrics are important.  But people tend to overlook the overall composition of the song.  That is just as important.  You could have the best lyrics in the world, but if the overall song isn't good, it doesn't matter.  If people judged rap music soley on the artists' ability to write rhymes, then no one would like Dr. Dre.  And we all know that isn't true, so obviously people are paying attention to other things besides just lyrics and whether or not an artist writes for themselves.

Jaydc

Yeah but their has to be a point where lyrics matter.it can be club music and not horribly stupid a la gucci mane.

BiggBoogaBiff

i have haters on here, it's amazing lol

JohnnyL

Yeah but their has to be a point where lyrics matter.it can be club music and not horribly stupid a la gucci mane.

Oh, I agree.  Lyrics matter a great deal.  To me you can't have a completely good song without good lyrics and good production.  But my point is even though Eazy didn't write a lot of his rhymes, he still had good lyrics written for him by D.O.C. and Ice Cube.  To me, that's why his songs were still good.  The production for his songs was usually on point and when he didn't write his own lyrics, he had good ghost writers.   

Bananas

Eazy E did not have productive or intelligent lyrics.

JohnnyL

I don't think Eazy ever intended to be a social reformer.  I think sometimes his and N.W.A.s songs unintentionally achieved that end.  But really, why does everything have to be productive or intelligent?  Why not sometimes just entertaining?

BiggBoogaBiff

I don't think Eazy ever intended to be a social reformer.  I think sometimes his and N.W.A.s songs unintentionally achieved that end.  But really, why does everything have to be productive or intelligent?  Why not sometimes just entertaining?

i think he was being sarcastic lol!