Author Topic: Bone Thugs was right when they said Eazy didn't/don't get enough respect.  (Read 1337 times)

Muhfukka

"niggas aint shit in the 90's i dont trust em, and bitches on my dick but they aint shit so muthafuck em">tupac's existance

Jaydc

Besides PIMP-C. He would be the first dead rapper I would bring back if I could. Any and every old school hip hop/rap fan knows what Eazy-E was too us. Fuck you new school hip hop fans as well as the new artists.....

Youd bring back a guy who didnt write his own lyrics and relied on others talent musically over peopkle like pac and big,or big l or big pun..Thats sad.Eazy is more on the level of freaky tah musicallu.

JohnnyL

He he died doing some shit that he talked about in his songs, then he woulda got way more respect. Instead, he got AIDS and died of a cold.

"Gimmie That Nut"
"Automobile"
"Find 'Em Fuck 'Em and Flee"
"Lickin' Suckin' Fuckin'"
"Hit the Hooker"

He did die from shit he talked about doing in his songs.
Fucking didn't kill him. AIDS did.

And AIDS is not gangsta.

My guess is he didn't get AIDS from a blood transfusion or sharing needles, so in the long run, fucking did kill him.  And I'm not saying fucking or AIDS is gangsta.  I think Eazy was plenty gangsta, especially compared to his peers.  But I really don't see how Eazy's gangsta-ness, or lack there of, has anything to do with how much respect he does or doesn't get or how much he's remembered.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
EAZY E the godfather of gangsta rap. he put Compton on the map. the hip hop thugsta!

RIP EAZY E one of the GREATS!!!!!!!! fuck a hater!

BiggBoogaBiff

EAZY E the godfather of gangsta rap. he put Compton on the map. the hip hop thugsta!

RIP EAZY E one of the GREATS!!!!!!!! fuck a hater!

exactly (the two posters above).  and not even bcuz we're on the same page, it's the damn truth.