Author Topic: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH  (Read 3258 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Game says Dre's Role is UNCLEAR on R.E.D. Album. SMH
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 11:51:37 PM »
it's game what did you expect? i had a feeling it would come to this

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 12:36:52 AM »
you know dre can't tarnish his legacy any more than he has already

if game aint' bringing the hype just like if 50 ain't bringing the hype or the cash dre wont' fuck with it.

it's just reality of how he works.

why y'all acting surprsied?

Dr. Dre has already been tarnished his legacy a long time ago

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 01:00:04 AM »
alright, so the only interesting thing about RED is gone

This is interesting!  :o :o

Maybe someshit happened behind the scenes between dre and game or interscope which we may not know about? Because you dont go from rocking the aftermath chain again to suddenly having no dre on your album. And the sudden change from it being a dre produced single coming out to it being a dre ft jayz underpressure joint instead for detox and we all know jigaa and game aint meshin' so y'all cant count it out...especially with how thse niggaz act over at aftermath and then theres ofcourse the chance someshit might have happened. Or its even possible 50 might have had a hand in this, who knows.

But then this is how rumours start and we won't never know the full story but we'll know some of it when RED drops!

Yeah you know what happened? Dre heard some of Pharrell's wack ass beats..

"Damn Game, it's good to be workin with you again you feel me? Me and you make a good team bruh, aiite lets get down to business at 7 P.M. I gotta leave the spot and go to the studio and pretend like I'm working on Detox.."

*Puts on Pharrell beat*

"............the fukk is this sh!T?!?!?, im out!"

hahaha :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 01:02:02 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 01:32:36 AM »
Thing is people just need to chill on all sides. This wouldn't even be news if so many of you didn't convince yourself that R.E.D. was gonna be an Aftermath album. Wait for the official word before you play the guessing game.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 01:52:37 AM »
Album is goin' to suck just like his last one, that's why Dre wants no part of it :D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 02:00:07 AM »
Just... smh

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 02:01:59 AM »
I hope his new album does less than Kurupt's in the fish markets.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

MediumL

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 02:42:31 AM »
I was little skeptical when we didn't get a big Dre joint to push this album but hopefully Games got some tracks.

The disappointing thing is that Pharrell is working solo without the help of Chad so the beats aren't quite at the level we'd expect. Listen to Lord Willin and tell me the Neptunes aren't capable of producing  a classic album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 03:41:52 AM »
suprise supirse, you remeber the doc advocats days he said the same thing to get the buzz; yeah i got some dre beats, nah i don´t need dre....hahaha

EnzoUK

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 03:58:31 AM »
no dre tracks??? smh... games a super lame

send me the Khalil tracks, if there is any..

the rest of the album can have a reserved slot in my recycling bin. fuk u pharell
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 04:00:24 AM »
Completely agree wiith the guy above me. What a fuckin joke Game is making himself out to be with all this Dre/Aftermath shit. I have a feeling that Snoop/Game/Dre track will be the only Dre/Aftermath presence on this whole thing. Still doubt he's back on Aftermath too, as has been confirmed by a few sources (including him).

When did game ever confirm he was back on Aftermath? As far as I know it was all fan hype/bullshit. Sounds like Game was so excited to be working with Dre again that he pulled out the old Aftermath chains and took a pic and the fans and their blogging blew this shit out of proportion.

I don't know how anyone would expect this to be a good album based on all the songs we've heard thus far. This just confirms it. Hopefully Jimmy won't let him release this album and delays it several more months until game remembers what a decent track sounds like. Otherwise he's done.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 04:00:38 AM »
omg game got a style.. lol he always talk shit

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 04:25:21 AM »
Aftermath or not its whatever as long as the music is good and I had hope when I heard Pharrell was in charge but so far he gave only wacc beats to Game...
And that foo keep dope ass beat like "Hot N Fun" for himself

sofdark

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 05:38:34 AM »
im sure theres gon be a Dre beat, remember that Murda (Murder) track that leaked on snippet? but i knew he was bullshittin' all along.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 05:56:39 AM »
Game has some quality shit and im looking forward to his new album and have hopes that it will be a good one. But nobody can front, hes a first class idiot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM