Author Topic: Russia's Vladimir Putin Showing A Lot Of Love For Hip-Hop's 4 Elements!  (Read 464 times)

Westdog

ppl from some other country tried to invade my country oh no! now im doomed to a life of being an ignorant asshole that hates people just because of were they were born.

really? i expected ppl with an interest in black culture to know a little better but there u go, ignorance is everywhere
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Answer questions and i'll go to sleep. I love gangsta shit, onyx is a russian guys now, -  live in russia every week. Shit and this dope! I'm drunk, go to sleep  aight...

Not those people to you go. I'm "simple" Russian guy, (Hey Yo Girls!)I do rap - while this my hobby and now I am drunk. But do not think that each Russian drinks vodka.

real talk, thats some deep shit right there

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Muhfukka

Answer questions and i'll go to sleep. I love gangsta shit, onyx is a russian guys now, -  live in russia every week. Shit and this dope! I'm drunk, go to sleep  aight...

Not those people to you go. I'm "simple" Russian guy, (Hey Yo Girls!)I do rap - while this my hobby and now I am drunk. But do not think that each Russian drinks vodka.

real talk, thats some deep shit right there
hahaha

ikke

For the most part, the russian immigrants i have met, i really don't like.  too rigid of social constructs and their snobbish with their money.  women are hell of annoying and the men are closed books.

like 40% of russians are alcoholic, I'm not makingthis up