Author Topic: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?  (Read 871 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 10:30:04 AM »
he's been no where to be found since he deaded those papers with turtle.   smh
comedy

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »
They should add his ass to Slaughtehouse.

YES PLEASE!!!! and take out Buddens wack ass.

Yeah,their goingn to kick out the guy that started the group and accounts for 70 percent of their sales  ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

Your dignity is on the line. this is the TRUE STAN TEST
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2010, 04:45:47 PM »

YES PLEASE!!!! and take out Buddens wack ass.

Yeah,their goingn to kick out the guy that started the group and accounts for 70 percent of their sales  ::)

so your saying that:

Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, and Joell Ortiz are all less popular than Buddens.  So you mean Buddens is the only reason why Slaughterhouse popped off the way it did (after all Buddens had 2 feature them and not the other way around).  And your pretty much saying the MAIN REASON why people checked/brought/downloaded the Slaughterhouse tapes was bcuz of Joe Budden.  U make this nigga sound like 2Pac w/ Tha Outlawz

Jaydc

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Padded room sold around 35 k.The slaugtherhouse album sold around 48 k.Royces steet hop sold less then 10k.Joell and Crooked dont have big fan bases though they are well known.The whole concept of the group ws started by joey and royce.They got their buzz because they were feautured on joe buddens halfway house album.Then after that the idea of making the group album was shown tot he world through joe buddeds video on his website.Im not saying joey is like pac and the outlawz,their all equals in my books.But budden has the biggest fan base of the four by far.

And saigon hasnt been since Joey served him in the diss tracks.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
thats a tuff one....budden is dope when he goes in but damn replacin him wit sai....can sai be that dope wit 4 other dope rappers on a whole album?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
If y'all watch that interivew he sounds like he's going to release the album and quit hip-hop.

Yup, he is creating a video for every song on the album.  It will be released with the album.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »
yeah real talk jay.....i feel what your sayin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 09:43:28 PM »
Padded room sold around 35 k.The slaugtherhouse album sold around 48 k.Royces steet hop sold less then 10k.

so now sales matter with y'all.  when i mentioned it b4 all i got from u and ur 1016-bitchsquad click was sales and popularity dont matter, it wasn't what makes an artist better - that was yall beef.  u guys take nothing serious and think everything is a joke.  even if this is a message board how yall act is still gay.  man up.  u can't help but cling on 2 what i gotta say and just HAVE TO respond to everything so if u gonna do it be thoro about it and don't switch up shit 4 tha sake of whatever.  u can't be a joke (or a kid, whichever u prefer) all of ur life.  sometimes even if it seems dumb u still gota do tha right/proper thing, even if agreeing with me is blasphemy in ur eyes.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:46:43 PM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »
What the fuck are you gogin on about?What did you forget what we were talking about and just randomly start talking about something else lol.I said budden represented a certain percentage of the sales of slaughterhouse and you questioned it and I backed up the numbers.I never said anything about skills,I said they were alll equals in my books but budden had the biggest fan base of the four.I didnt say it mattered,I didnt say it made him better.you are fucking retarded man.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 09:59:09 PM »
That happens a lot around here.  People bring up moot defensive arguments.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Tha Crip

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »
I would much rather prefer saigon the don in slaughterhouse, me personally i think hes a better lyricist then budden but thats just me  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »
I would much rather prefer saigon the don in slaughterhouse, me personally i think hes a better lyricist then budden but thats just me  8)

it really is just "just you" lol.

MediumL

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »
^ nah. I'd prefer to hear Saigons album over Buddens.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 12:01:40 PM »

x2

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »

i fail to see where preference on whose album you'd rather hear comes into play when debating whose a better lyricist.

i'm sure there are eleven year olds who would prefer to hear a Soulja Boy album, but it doesn't make him a better lyricst. ;)