Author Topic: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?  (Read 802 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Did Crooked I just hurt his career working with Kat Stacks?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »
Who is Kat Stacks anyway ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

blackaUK

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 12:44:37 PM »
Crooked I can\'t hurt his career.  He goes down in History as being one of the most lyrically respected MCs repping the West Coast.
Don\'t believe me, ask anybody not from the West to name a hot rapper on the West, and Crooked I\'s name is always and will always be in that list.
Im in the UK and can tell you that much.
Crooked I is like a black hood Eminem.  He\'s in the category of lyricism.  Its almost disrespectful to say WHAT CAREER?
Crooked is the reason I think Long Beach goes hard

\"Im in my master bedroom like A HOUSE NIGGA\"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
lol
so everythin hes done was and has been for nuthin?

which career?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blackaUK

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »
lol
so everythin hes done was and has been for nuthin?

which career?

lol thats what im saying, they won\'t be happy with Crooked until he\'s on TV with his buttcheeks spread open...fuck his skills huh?
Crooked is in my car right now!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
what you mean by leavin suge? lol
had he stayed with suge...what would have happened him stayin there?....he stayed there for years and what happened?
who released a cd over there in that era?
a soundtrack and?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »
Crooked I damaged his career by leaving Suge Knight and Death Row. Nobody will invest what Suge did into him. He went from working with Ja rule, Scarface, Ashanti, Nas too Kyoung, One2 and Joell ortiz. Epic fail!

Obvioulsy because Suge & Death Row is doing so well right now. Oh wait...

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »
Crooked I damaged his career by leaving Suge Knight and Death Row. Nobody will invest what Suge did into him. He went from working with Ja rule, Scarface, Ashanti, Nas too Kyoung, One2 and Joell ortiz. Epic fail!

And the award for dumbest thing Ive read today goes to....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 12:19:17 AM »
^no kidding, he never seizes to amaze

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 08:42:50 AM »

Suge did invest a lot of money in Crooked I, but in the end it was all meaningless because he never released his albums.  In Crooked I's defense, I think he waited longer than most would to see if Suge would ever come around and release a Crooked I album.  I mean, Crooked I was on the label for years and recorded at least 4 albums worth of material (probably more) and still never dropped an album.  And it's not like he was sharing the spotlight with 2pac or Snoop.  At the time, he was supposed to be their marquee artist.  There's no point in investing all of that time and money in someone you're billing as your flagship artist if you're never going to release their album.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:45:15 AM by JohnnyL »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
what you mean one of the leaders?
what did the new west do? and what has he done wit slaughterhouse?
so him bein part of sh...hes released a group album
and the new west has.....done nuthin and are jealous and haters of cube....lol

Crooked I was one of the leaders of the west in 03. Now he's nothing but 1/4 of slaughterhouse.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
Yeah its just her at the beginning she yells out cob blah blah and thats it then the song comes on.

it was probably just a very clever ploy to get ppl to DL the song when they google kat stacks and then hear him mention his planet cob website lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
Crooked I has been a nobody for a long time

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 10:15:22 AM »
how can a guy with no album have a career...its like being a tennis player that hasnt played a match...is that a career?

That's exactly the same. Most of the professional tennis players play 100s of games in a year & rappers who have careers  release 100's of albums every year. Great comparison!

westcoastanostra
young boss 1
young boss 2  THIS WAS AN ALBUM
bossacre
block obama
block obama 2 ALL ORIGINAL SONGS
pigface weapon waste AGAIN, ALL OG MUSIC

plus the HUNDREDS of leaked songs that never got released over the years

people act like the guy can't be a great because he doesn't have an LP....SO TREACH FROM NAUGHTY BY NATURE ISN'T A GREAT RAPPER EITHER?  ::)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »
^^ Lol, I was trying to be sarcastic.. comparing albums to tennis matches was a retarded idea.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 04:59:19 PM »
^^ Lol, I was trying to be sarcastic.. comparing albums to tennis matches was a retarded idea.
was more of a response to the dude u quoted lol