Author Topic: Scenario: What would happened if there were evidence disproving God's existence?  (Read 1060 times)

Sikotic™

Like undeniable concrete proof that fact does not exist.

What do you think would happen to our world?

Would believers ignore it?
Would chaos occur worldwide?
Would people turn to some other alternative for strength?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God is testing them with this proof, so it will be the same thing.  And they will try to find some reasoning behind this proof with Bible scriptures. 

ikke

Allot of believers will ignore it, some weak minded believers will kill themselves.
But as time goes on religion will disappear from earth completely.

the ghost

Older folks would not believe the proof, while younger people might be swayed.  People die happily all the time defending their beliefs.  Those fools can't believe that they could possible have been tricked.

Bananas

they'd ignore it until religious spin doctors related it to God's will, and then they'd start speaking on it in droves, furthering their self importance.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

God is testing them with this proof, so it will be the same thing.  

Yup. Thats the religious way of convincing yourself that everything god does is good.

"My mom was run over by a steam roller and accidentally got served as tortillas at a taco stand in Tijuana!!"
"God is just testing you my son"

lol bullshit
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
the other question would be what if they never find the missing link and then they find evidence that man was created and it was not evolution??

how would the atheists react?? an interessting question too, huh?

just wonderin ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
the other question would be what if they never find the missing link and then they find evidence that man was created and it was not evolution??

just wonderin ;D

LOL... I love it

I hate how people are like, it's creation, not evolution. Even Christians believe in evolution. When will this argument die.

Sikotic™

just wonderin ;D
Well that would be a stupid question since things like that have already been found. Now if they were proven to be made up or fake, then you'd have something.

I was not trying to turn this into an evolution vs. creation discussion by the way. That can and probably will be argued about until we finally wipe ourselves off the planet. The idea was more towards trying to see the strength of a believer's faith.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

just wonderin ;D
If there was more evidence for the presence of a god then for the absence I'd become a deist.

Atheists don't rely on faith but on facts, if the there were solid facts saying there is a god then every atheists would convert immediately

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Like undeniable concrete proof that fact does not exist.

What do you think would happen to our world?

Would believers ignore it?
Would chaos occur worldwide?
Would people turn to some other alternative for strength?

Well first you would have to define what God is, for it to be disproved.   If you mean a white bearded man in the clouds, or a man who lived in Jerusalam 2,000 years ago and died on the cross, and then came back to life, walked on water, healed the sick with his hands.... well all that stuff has pretty much already been disproved.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Like ikke said, athiests usually rely on facts. However, even though they use strong evidence to not believe in God, what can you throw out there to prove that God doesn't exist.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Like ikke said, athiests usually rely on facts. However, even though they use strong evidence to not believe in God, what can you throw out there to prove that God doesn't exist.

I don't have to prove anything. It's like the same logic as not believing there's an invisible bunny rabbit hopping around my room right now.

That said, ikke is completely correct. If there were any facts or evidence at all, even enough to base a theory on, then atheists would all convert. Geez, who wouldn't want to believe there's an all-powerful being who loves and cares about you?

I'm not an atheist by the way. I'm an "I don't know shit about how the universe was created and for sure you ignorant fucks know even less than I do"

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG

just wonderin ;D

LOL... I love it

I hate how people are like, it's creation, not evolution. Even Christians believe in evolution. When will this argument die.

i dont deny that animals changed over the past thousand years..

but i dont belive that we humans were the at the end, i dont belive that our ancestors were monkeys

ikke

just wonderin ;D

LOL... I love it

i dont deny that animals changed over the past thousand years..

but i dont belive that we humans were the at the end, i dont belive that our ancestors were monkeys
We have the same ancestors as monkeys, monkeys aren't our ancestors.