Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9146 times)

the ghost

Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #240 on: May 14, 2010, 11:08:18 AM »
Kobe>Lebron, even if the Cav's advanced.  But to write off Lebron as weak cause he ain't won shit does not make sense to me.  He's only 25, gotta lot of BB ahead of him still.  And even if he never wins a championship, that does not make him garbage, see Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley for example.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #241 on: May 14, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
lakers fans have being saying that for years. all we keep hearing from you retards is how jordan, shaq, and magic did on their own.....now you fags are hiding behind this team shit b/c you dont want give kobe his props, it's kobes fault when they lose but it's the team when they win..lol

Likewise, when the team wins (for u guys) its cus of Kobe...when they lose, its the bench or the role players.

Kobe fans are so fun to fuck with lol. Cus if you criticize the Laker team as a whole, they tell you how great the other players on the team are. How GREAT Pau is...Bynum..Artest...Old Man Fisher...etc lol. But then if you say Kobe has more help then Lebron, immediately all those "great" players become garbage in the eyes of a Kobe lover lol. Kobe fans always seem to have a really big inferiority complex when it comes to their man.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #242 on: May 14, 2010, 11:44:20 AM »
lakers fans have being saying that for years. all we keep hearing from you retards is how jordan, shaq, and magic did on their own.....now you fags are hiding behind this team shit b/c you dont want give kobe his props, it's kobes fault when they lose but it's the team when they win..lol

Likewise, when the team wins (for u guys) its cus of Kobe...when they lose, its the bench or the role players.

Kobe fans are so fun to fuck with lol. Cus if you criticize the Laker team as a whole, they tell you how great the other players on the team are. How GREAT Pau is...Bynum..Artest...Old Man Fisher...etc lol. But then if you say Kobe has more help then Lebron, immediately all those "great" players become garbage in the eyes of a Kobe lover lol. Kobe fans always seem to have a really big inferiority complex when it comes to their man.

See, nobody ever said they're garbage, and at the same time, nobody said they were a hall-of-fame supporting cast. LOL...it's in between, and you Laker haters are the only ones who try to twist shit into something it's not. Pau is an all-star big, Odom is an all-star caliber player, Artest is a great defender, but decent on offense, Bynum is a good big who has potential to be a beast, Fisher is old and slow, but can still hit big shots, the bench is not as strong as it has been in previous years, but still solid at times...It is what it is, so quit with the bullshit...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #243 on: May 14, 2010, 11:45:32 AM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world
Do you even follow basketball? That's all anyone talks about until he gets bounced from the playoffs. Then people develop amnesia and start the talk all over again the next season.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #244 on: May 14, 2010, 11:48:29 AM »

But isn't that exactly what Cavs fans do? Remeber last year (or the year before?) when they were all complaining that Mo Williams deserves to be on the All-Star team (was later selected as a replacement)? Or that acquiring Shaq and Jaminson makes them a superior team. The Cavs lose and all of a sudden LeBron has no decent teammates.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2010, 11:49:16 AM »
so how can this player be the best ever or better than jordan....no way possible....and hes a loser....member when he walked off and didnt even approach howard.....thats how players of all time roll? lol

nobody says he's better than jordan... we're not laker-fans. we don't roll like that. but he still is def better than kobe right now and thus def the best in the world
Do you even follow basketball? That's all anyone talks about until he gets bounced from the playoffs. Then people develop amnesia and start the talk all over again the next season.

lmao +1 for that lebron info at the bottom

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2010, 11:51:19 AM »

i don't follow it in the sense of reading every retard journalist's opinion about it like i used to. but i doubt every journalist went on how lebron was greater than jordan. as for wcc i don't see niggas saying that.

fact is still, the times jordan went to the finals he had a much better supporting cast.

all those cavs players would be irrelevant individuals of they played for some random team without a superstar. their 2 biggest stars, shaq and jamison, actually make them worse. varejao >> shaq in this series, and jamison is just plain sucking at defense while not being a good player on offense - mike brown is just retarded, that's all there is to it.

NEWSFLASH: MIKE BROWN, FIRED!

Long overdue. Probably too late.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 12:11:05 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2010, 12:29:08 PM »

But isn't that exactly what Cavs fans do? Remeber last year (or the year before?) when they were all complaining that Mo Williams deserves to be on the All-Star team (was later selected as a replacement)? Or that acquiring Shaq and Jaminson makes them a superior team. The Cavs lose and all of a sudden LeBron has no decent teammates.

Exactly. Everything is peachy in the regular season and with every new year Cavs get a new player and people start saying how now they are a great team. Then they're eliminated and the team sucks. And if you look at it from another perspective, I'm sure Lebron has a big say in Cleveland team as far as the picks go, so if the team is as shitty as some people say, Lebron doesn't know how to assimilate a proper team. It's not like Lebron goes into the season with "damn, I have a shitty team" mindset.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #248 on: May 14, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »

Exactly. Everything is peachy in the regular season and with every new year Cavs get a new player and people start saying how now they are a great team. Then they're eliminated and the team sucks. And if you look at it from another perspective, I'm sure Lebron has a big say in Cleveland team as far as the picks go, so if the team is as shitty as some people say, Lebron doesn't know how to assimilate a proper team. It's not like Lebron goes into the season with "damn, I have a shitty team" mindset.

i never once thought the cavs was gonna win a ring throughout the whole time lebrons been in the league, i dont see it in him period.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2010, 12:37:16 PM »
^Those Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol trades don't happen to come around very often.

The Cavs also fucked up re-signing Carlos Boozer, which was probably a top 10 fuck up in management history. And I'm pretty sure James didn't say "let's make it so that Boozer can just sign a way bigger contract somewhere else instead of locking him or extending his rookie contract".
Boozer has been the best player LeBron ever played with, and he left far too early.
Kobe would have probably demanded a trade and called the owner an idiot. James played on and went to the finals.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #250 on: May 14, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

How many Cavs fans do you know? lol. See the thing is, Kobe fans seem to think that anyone who says Lebron is better than Kobe...is a Lebron fan. I could care less about Lebron or Kobe. Lebron could go the rest of his career without ONE title....it wont matter to me. Or he could win 6...and again, I wont give a fuck. Maybe Cavs fans did the same thing with Lebron as far as his supporting cast. But Im not arguing with Cavs fans...Im arguing with Laker fans.  Me being an outsider who has no real bias one way or the other...I think Kobe has the better supporting cast.  People who take offense to that, are more than likely Kobe fans more than they are Laker fans. A Laker fan would take that as a compliment to the team. A Kobe fan would take it as a shot on Kobe.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »

How many Cavs fans do you know? lol. See the thing is, Kobe fans seem to think that anyone who says Lebron is better than Kobe...is a Lebron fan. I could care less about Lebron or Kobe. Lebron could go the rest of his career without ONE title....it wont matter to me. Or he could win 6...and again, I wont give a fuck. Maybe Cavs fans did the same thing with Lebron as far as his supporting cast. But Im not arguing with Cavs fans...Im arguing with Laker fans.  Me being an outsider who has no real bias one way or the other...I think Kobe has the better supporting cast.  People who take offense to that, are more than likely Kobe fans more than they are Laker fans. A Laker fan would take that as a compliment to the team. A Kobe fan would take it as a shot on Kobe.

Nobody takes it as a shot on Kobe, it's just that when the Lakers were playing bad, everyone said how shitty we were and how we have a horrible bench and how our supporting cast isn't cutting it and isn't nearly as good as LeBron's. Remember, Cavs were beasting even before Jamison came along. When Jamison came along, everyone was crowning the Cavs as automatic champs. Now that LeBron lost, those same people are tryna flip it into "Jamison is a scrub, Shaq is washed up, Mo Williams isn't a real all-star", when truth of the matter is, they had a really good team this year, and just didn't have the passion to win it all. Obviously, Cavs had the ability to beat Boston, they just didn't have the drive and determination, and that usually comes from being represented by a great leader...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #252 on: May 14, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »

I'm not arguing with any teams fans. I'm saying it works the same regardless of whose fans you argue with. It is the same faulty logic with any fan when talking about their star player. Their team does good, the star player is a legend, they do bad, the star player doesn't have good teammates.
And I'm not buying that you are unbiased. How can a true Spurs fan not be against the Lakers?

« Reply #253 on: May 14, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »

I'm not arguing with any teams fans. I'm saying it works the same regardless of whose fans you argue with. It is the same faulty logic with any fan when talking about their star player. Their team does good, the star player is a legend, they do bad, the star player doesn't have good teammates.
And I'm not buying that you are unbiased. How can a true Spurs fan not be against the Lakers?

I think amongst educated fans....the "rivalry" between the Spurs and Lakers is somewhat respectful. Educated fans of both teams actually respect the success the other franchise has enjoyed...particularly over the last decade. Notice the word "educated" as the Lakers have more casual fans then any other team in the league. So for me, Im not gonna be against the Lakers just to be against the Lakers. Its not the same as how I feel about the Chargers as a Raider fan lol.  Ive said it a million times. I think Kobe is a great player. And will go down as one of the all time greats, no question. I think Lebron will go down ranked higher on the all time list though. Is that a sure thing? Of course not. Lebron is 25 lol. But with what Lebron has been expected to do from day 1...its pretty fuckin amazing. It took Kobe till what...his 5th year in the league to be a real FORCE and he still wasnt expected to lead the team. LeBron has been expected to take a horrible franchise and turn them into a championship team, basically by himself. That has NEVER once been expected of Kobe.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: May 14, 2010, 09:23:30 PM »
player for player the lakers do not have a better team then the cavs
i mean fisher can't guard shit
sasha is one of the sorriest muthafuccas in the league
luke walton succs something terrible
banga is not good lets be honest
farmar has always been inconsistent and doesn't know shit about defense

the thing the lakers had over the cavs is phil jaccson he's a better coach then brown,and sometimes more talent doesn't translate into wins,because you can't make time for everyone and that was the cavs problem,  i mean they had hiccson and didn't play him, they also had the laker killer leon powe who knows the celtics and mike brown ain't play him either yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp