Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9110 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »
^Yea...Because I'm the only one questioning LeBron's effort and determination, right?

Do you even pay attention to sports, or do you just go on message boards and run your mouth to sound ignorant?

Obviously, I'm not the only one who's pointing out that LeBron wasn't at the top of his game vs. Boston...Hell, there's even rumors about Delonte West fucking his mom because of how bad he performed. So, please, quit fooling yourself, and stop acting like I'm out of my mind for questioning LeBron's play, because it weakens your already weak argument. Your claim is that he didn't have the right supporting cast...okay, then why were they able to win so many games in the regular season? why were they the heavy favorites to win it all? why was everyone claiming how deep Cleveland was, even PRIOR to the acquisition of Antawn Jamison? why were they favored by so much in the Boston series? Fact of the matter is, Cleveland had the talent to beat Boston, they just didn't have the heart and will, and where does that come from? the driver...and who is the driver of the team? the team leader... In this case, LeBron was the leader, and he failed...Kobe has failed in the past, no doubt, but never this miserably, and for every 1 time that Kobe has failed, he also has 1 ring to show for it...Oh, yea...and...Kobe does it again with 40 points tonight 8) 8) 8) 8)

what i dont understand is that its been almost a week since the cavarettes lost & these lakers/kobe haters still yapping they mouths about it, what's done is done y'all, take the loss like men do, who gives a fuck how many rebounds, assist or points lebum scored if the muthafucka has nothing else to show for it. im sure lebum will win someday but it will be after kobe retires & passes the torch to him, til then sit back & watch THE REAL M.V.P. of the league show u how the west coast rocks..... ;) 

teecee

« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
^Yea...Because I'm the only one questioning LeBron's effort and determination, right?

Do you even pay attention to sports, or do you just go on message boards and run your mouth to sound ignorant?

Obviously, I'm not the only one who's pointing out that LeBron wasn't at the top of his game vs. Boston...Hell, there's even rumors about Delonte West fucking his mom because of how bad he performed. So, please, quit fooling yourself, and stop acting like I'm out of my mind for questioning LeBron's play, because it weakens your already weak argument. Your claim is that he didn't have the right supporting cast...okay, then why were they able to win so many games in the regular season? why were they the heavy favorites to win it all? why was everyone claiming how deep Cleveland was, even PRIOR to the acquisition of Antawn Jamison? why were they favored by so much in the Boston series? Fact of the matter is, Cleveland had the talent to beat Boston, they just didn't have the heart and will, and where does that come from? the driver...and who is the driver of the team? the team leader... In this case, LeBron was the leader, and he failed...Kobe has failed in the past, no doubt, but never this miserably, and for every 1 time that Kobe has failed, he also has 1 ring to show for it...Oh, yea...and...Kobe does it again with 40 points tonight 8) 8) 8) 8)

what i dont understand is that its been almost a week since the cavarettes lost & these lakers/kobe haters still yapping they mouths about it, what's done is done y'all, take the loss like men do, who gives a fuck how many rebounds, assist or points lebum scored if the muthafucka has nothing else to show for it. im sure lebum will win someday but it will be after kobe retires & passes the torch to him, til then sit back & watch THE REAL M.V.P. of the league show u how the west coast rocks..... ;) 

I can respect what you are saying, as long as you weren't one of the fdudes saying Kobe shoulda been MVP when his team wasn't wining shit, or that he was the best player in the world while tanking it in playoff games

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »

I can respect what you are saying, as long as you weren't one of the fdudes saying Kobe shoulda been MVP when his team wasn't wining shit, or that he was the best player in the world while tanking it in playoff games

nail in the coffin nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2010, 02:35:51 PM »

i feel u on that but i can tell u this, that even when kobe did tanked a lil in the playoffs he def gave more effort & had more heart than lebum did

Citizen-Y

« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2010, 02:57:26 PM »

i feel u on that but i can tell u this, that even when kobe did tanked a lil in the playoffs he def gave more effort & had more heart than lebum did

3 shots in the second half in a game 7?  Heart baby, burning fucking desire there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »
you mean when the Lakers pass him the torch?

when will you understand that Kobe cannot win alone? he was alone, barely finished .500 & lost in the playoffs, yet everybody just tries to forget those years; can't blame you Kobe stans. ;)

the Lakers are WINNING rings, Kobe is a factor in it.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2010, 04:00:41 PM »

when will you understand that Kobe cannot win alone? he was alone, barely finished .500 & lost in the playoffs, yet everybody just tries to forget those years; can't blame you Kobe stans. ;)

no matter if it's the lakers or kobe u get my point regardless so im str8 wit that, kobe stan or no stan it is what it is rookie....now go back to ridin dirty lmao..... ;)

Sccit

« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »

3 shots in the second half in a game 7?  Heart baby, burning fucking desire there.

It's well documented that Phil Jackson switched up the game-plan at half time of that Game 7 against Phoenix and told Kobe to try and get the other players going in the 2nd half. Kobe had gone for 20+ points in the first half, yet the Lakers were still down at that point, so it was Phil who called for more distribution, and he has said that himself. Not only that, but Kobe's heart and determination is what got the '06 Lakers, a rebuilding team with no true expectations, to that point in the first place...to compare Kobe in that situation to LeBron in his current situation is not only wrong, but completely off. LeBron showed no true passion to win, and it not only shows in his game and postgame interviews, but in his body language as well. Did you even see him looking upset when they lost? He walks off the court as if it's just another regular season defeat...I never remember seeing Kobe look like he could give a fuck less about winning, because winning is what clearly drove Kobe to become as great as he is. LeBron was handed everything from day 1 and crowned himself "King" in high school before ever accomplishing shit, so maybe that's how he developed this "diva" personality and maybe that's why he lacks a certain drive...With Kobe, winning always came first. If it meant he didn't have a team that was built to win, he took initiative and demanded from management to either to be traded or for them to get the right pieces...WINNING- thats the first thing on his agenda, and that's what makes him an all-time GOAT. LeBron, at his current age, clearly has things on his agenda ahead of winning, like how he's gunna spend the summer chillin' with Jay-Z and what not LOL...and if that's not clear to you with the way he performed in the biggest games of his life, then I dunno what is...PeACe
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:13:55 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2010, 04:11:02 PM »

Nobody wins alone...but LeBron was not alone, he has a fully capable team who has beaten the Celtics 3 times in the regular season and won 60+ games for the last 2 seasons...he simply let them down and didn't step it up when he was most needed. Make all the excuses you want, but that 3-15 performance was not only atrocious, but disgustingly obvious. It was obvious (to any sane person) that LeBron could care less, and that his heart wasn't there...that he doesn't have that champions drive...and the fact that you sit here and make excuses for it, while disregarding Kobe as just a "factor" in the Lakers winning ways is pretty pathetic, to say the least.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
^he will always just be a factor.

LeBron will just be a factor too when he wins.

you've gone completely insane if you're even thinking otherwise.

it's a team game, you can't give one man the credit for it. :loco:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
Lebron reminded me of 2006 Kobe in this series.  I guess knowing that ginger man nailed your mom will do that to you.

Exactly.  All the greats go through it...to say, at 26, Lebron will NEVER be as good as Kobe is straight stupid....guess how many titles MJ had at 26??

Lebron still has no post game; once he gets one, it is LIGHTS OUT for others.   Antwan Jamison, Mo Williams, and a washed up Shaq ARE NOT what he needs.   Neither is Mike Brown.

Kobe struggled to be the man on a championship team, Jordan struggled to win until he was 28...I'd say Lebron has some time still.

Lebron will take the loss as  motivation to get better and become more of a leader.  No player has ever went through a career without hardships.  Lebron didn'
t play great in the playoffs, but he'll be fine and still win a couple of chips along the way.,
uh why do you people keep mentioning jordan's age when he won a title, he did at least 3 years of college????? he didn't come straight outta high school like labron and kobe get it right yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2010, 07:03:56 PM »

A team leader is not "just a factor"...Derek Fisher is a factor. Ron Artest is a factor. Andrew Bynum is a factor. Kobe Bryant is the driver. The team centers around him, just like Cleveland centers around LeBron. To call a player of Kobe's caliber a "factor" is simply a joke, but so is a lot of stuff you've said in this thread, so it comes as no surprise...PeACe

teecee

« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2010, 07:21:17 PM »

Nobody wins alone...but LeBron was not alone, he has a fully capable team who has beaten the Celtics 3 times in the regular season and won 60+ games for the last 2 seasons...he simply let them down and didn't step it up when he was most needed. Make all the excuses you want, but that 3-15 performance was not only atrocious, but disgustingly obvious. It was obvious (to any sane person) that LeBron could care less, and that his heart wasn't there...that he doesn't have that champions drive...and the fact that you sit here and make excuses for it, while disregarding Kobe as just a "factor" in the Lakers winning ways is pretty pathetic, to say the least.

NIK, I understand you feel the need to dis Lebron as Kobe has got his fair share of both warranted AND unwarranted criticisms.

You DO have to admit though, when the Celtics dismantled the Lakers in Game 6 to win the championship and Kobe barely even showed up, you defended him.   In that series, the LAKERS WERE THE FAVOURITES but did not win, and Kobe did not play with much HEART in the series clincher.  Sound familiar?

Or, MAYBE neither player got a ton of help from his respective teammates as well; Jamison, the second best Cavs player, was 1-9 shooting, and Mo Williams disappeared in the second half.   

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #298 on: May 18, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »

A team leader is not "just a factor"...Derek Fisher is a factor. Ron Artest is a factor. Andrew Bynum is a factor. Kobe Bryant is the driver. The team centers around him, just like Cleveland centers around LeBron. To call a player of Kobe's caliber a "factor" is simply a joke, but so is a lot of stuff you've said in this thread, so it comes as no surprise...PeACe

well it's like this when u have kids that know nothing about basketball or are just followers shyt gets twisted, instead of recognizing the truth they try to argue with people that have seen more & know more...its a never ending battle these days but everyone eventually sees the light, i was there once so yea just give em time...usually the end results teaches them  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #299 on: May 18, 2010, 07:41:53 PM »
e. The current LeBron would have to play 2nd-tier to a player like Kobe to win a ring, and that's all there really is to it.
LMAO LMAO LMAO

what a fucking toolbag comment

remember how until last year everyone was saying Kobe was nothing but a "2nd tier" player?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens