Author Topic: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.  (Read 9109 times)

Sccit

Re: Why LeBron Will NEVER Be Kobe...Cleveland is FINISHED.
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
People over analyze players' reactions after a win or loss.  Guarantee people would talk shit if Lebron would have shown more emotion after a loss, people would say oh look at this tantrum very immature.  If he cries, "look at this cry baby, take the loss like a man".  Everybody reacts differently, there isn't a certain championship way to take a loss lol

^Right, because humans don't have personalities, and personalities don't show through emotion...Just like playing under tightened circumstances doesn't have an affect on certain players games. Your input in this thread has been awkward LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2010, 03:57:35 PM »
Lakers.com forum, NIK?

Not at all, that was from a fantasy basketball forum filled with LeBron nutriders

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »
People over analyze players' reactions after a win or loss.  Guarantee people would talk shit if Lebron would have shown more emotion after a loss, people would say oh look at this tantrum very immature.  If he cries, "look at this cry baby, take the loss like a man".  Everybody reacts differently, there isn't a certain championship way to take a loss lol

^Right, because humans don't have personalities, and personalities don't show through emotion...Just like playing under tightened circumstances doesn't have an affect on certain players games. Your input in this thread has been awkward LOL.

Thanks for making my point even better.  Personalities vary from person to person, not everybody reacts the same way. 

Clutch moments happen, clutch players do not exist----keep laughing at that all you want.  Logic is on my side. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »

listen to the GM of the Red Sox talk about personalities

he starts at the 3:30 mark

basically expands on my points

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »
A-Rod is the prime example for "clutchness".

he's had the worst post-season & he's had a GODLY post-season; how does one improve like that if "clutch/showing up in crunch time/stepping up" is an "attribute" you're born with? lol.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2010, 06:18:24 PM »
yall laker niggas is bitches
better hope lebron is stupid enough to stay in cleveland
if he goes to a good team with good players lakers are fucked

Lmao....Kids  ::)

you've brought such insight to this thread. :laugh:

Lmao, nigga u haven't showed me anything with your halfassed twisted theories, i mean the fact that you even sayin let's go suns in that other thread knowing they a done deal is all i need to know about u....... ;)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:21:29 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Sccit

« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »

Thanks for making my point even better.  Personalities vary from person to person, not everybody reacts the same way. 

Clutch moments happen, clutch players do not exist----keep laughing at that all you want.  Logic is on my side. 

I guess some people are just better at reading reactions than others. Claiming there is no such thing as a clutch players is just ridiculous and actually goes against common sense and logic, my dude.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
If it was common sense, it wouldn't be so hard to prove. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
See, that's the difference. Kobe is missing and bricking shots like a stupid fag today, still the Lakers are having the lead and he can pass the ball to his teammates who handle that shit. If LeBron sucks as bad as Kobe today, the Cavs fall apart completely against a good team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2010, 09:41:57 PM »
See, that's the difference. Kobe is missing and bricking shots like a stupid fag today, still the Lakers are having the lead and he can pass the ball to his teammates who handle that shit. If LeBron sucks as bad as Kobe today, the Cavs fall apart completely against a good team.

And that somehow doesn't fall on LeBron's leadership? It's up to LeBron to get them involved, if he really makes teammates better, like everyone says. Cleveland was fully capable of beating Boston and that's not arguable. Kobe also wasn't shooting bad (8-18 from the field) and at the same time he got everyone involved, considering the defense was more focused on him today...13 assists with only 2 numbers...another great performance. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2010, 09:44:10 PM »

it's doesn't take groundbreaking research to know that some people run from pressure, while others embrace it. it's obviously human nature, and shit that applies to every day situations also applies to sports...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #326 on: May 19, 2010, 09:47:27 PM »

The problem with this argument is LeBron was built on making others better, but knowing when to shoot and take over games. His still growing. In a couple of years, I expect him to win the NBA title with whatever team his on. But for now, it's Kobe's world and the Lakers are just better. LeBron will never be Kobe, never be Michael, Magic, Dr. J, Baylor or any other great player. But at the end of the day, LeBron will be LeBron, and that will be good enough to win titles and make it to any all time list in his own right. No matter what Sccit says, LeBron is good, just not great, at least not now. I remind Sccit to watch Kobe 2005-2007 trying to win with Smush and Kwame, and lets not forget Sccit defended Kwame until he was blue in the face. Okay, let us never mention Kwame was a Laker again.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #327 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »

it's doesn't take groundbreaking research to know that some people run from pressure, while others embrace it. it's obviously human nature, and shit that applies to every day situations also applies to sports...PeACe

If it's measured as easy as you say, there should be some sort of proof that a player is clutch.  Eyes are deceiving and there is no evidence to state that.  Common sense can easily be backed up with proof. 

Did you ever think about this?  Some teams are not overall in the better shape than other teams?  I would say that's a the key reason the Dodger pitching fucked in the playoffs last year.  Young arms are not used to be going in 200+ into the playoffs.  Mainstream media and mainstream fans attributed this to lack of heart in the playoffs, or lack of playing under pressure.  That's a whole lot of BS to justify why somebody fails.  On the other hand, there is real truth in the fatigue aspect of an argument for the failure of a team. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2010, 06:17:21 AM »

And that somehow doesn't fall on LeBron's leadership? It's up to LeBron to get them involved, if he really makes teammates better, like everyone says. Cleveland was fully capable of beating Boston and that's not arguable. Kobe also wasn't shooting bad (8-18 from the field) and at the same time he got everyone involved, considering the defense was more focused on him today...13 assists with only 2 numbers...another great performance. 8)

Thing is, it's easier to "lead" a team of players who can create for themselves and finish off nice passes from you, than to lead a team of players who are just lost at times. I'm sure you remember Kobe's disgusted faces back when his teammates sucked dick for the first time in his career. It's not that long ago. I've seen so many great LeBron passes bricked by guys like Varejao. Then the Cavs had the problem that they got Shaq and Jamison, 2 big names you can't just exclude from rotation if you are a bad coach like Mike Brown, and also 2 guys who don't contribute to the only real strength the Cavs have besides LeBron: team defense.

Anywho, before you crucify LeBron we still have to see 1) how the Lakers do against Boston and 2) how LeBron does in a talented team with a good coach

I still favor the Lakers to win the title... but with a roster of Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Artest and Bynum that shouldn't be attributed to Kobe being a God... he's not as good as he was 4 years ago - his teammates are just much better. Odom was completely lost as the 2nd best player on the team, he absolutely thrives as a bench nigga. Gasol for Kwame is a decent trade I might add, as is having Artest and Fisher instead of Walton and Smush and a matured Bynum compared to Chris Mihm.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2010, 09:21:57 AM »
bottom line, LeBron CLEARLY has inferior talent to work with compared to Kobe with the Lakers & it's not even close to being debateable.

the Lakers are better than the Cavs, but LeBron is still better than Kobe.

keep saying, "he's got rings", but until you come to understand that's not an individual achievement, it's a pointless argument to bother with.