Author Topic: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)  (Read 2910 times)

cowboy1

• 'G'
Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)
« on: May 06, 2010, 12:57:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhII3GV0D7oV87xvaP" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhII3GV0D7oV87xvaP</a>
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:01:18 AM by cowboy1 »

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Tha Chill gets at Rock, Glasses and Problem (Video)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:41:46 AM »
lol this shit is comedy.never did he say anything to glasses on the side of a stage.him and rhythm d has been nothing but nice guys to my family lmao.his album kilafornia is coming out so check the date.i might as well help with the promo for his album lol

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 03:08:44 AM »
lol this shit is comedy.never did he say anything to glasses on the side of a stage.him and rhythm d has been nothing but nice guys to my family lmao.his album kilafornia is coming out so check the date.i might as well help with the promo for his album lol

well tbh it seems like all of these dudes is doing it for pub especially rock and glasses

basefunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 03:53:36 AM »
Problem is a serious problem, 'i'm f*ckd up' is a hot song, chill needs to chill, he don't want it with problem

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 08:05:02 AM »
' I ain't never seen problem in Compton'........ha-ha!

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 08:27:43 AM »
chill shut yo ass up, old ass nigga!!!!! broke nigga trying to get promo for his album because nobody checking for his old ass anymore,niggaz will do anything to get on worldstar these days, didn't this niggaz bitch exposed him ? dont worry about glasses,problem or jay rock nigga mako capone was on your old ass and you tuck and ran,haha this broke nigga just trying to get some promo for his album, nigga should be ashamed, all these years in the game and duke still dont have shit, no label nothing, your old ass is broke with nothin to show for it, your claim to fame is being mc eihts hype man, nobody outside of cali really know who this nigga is, i only heard about this dude because of this site, i knew who mc eiht was but not this nigga, these old west coast niggaz always think niggaz knew or know about them haha nigga your name rings no bell out here which means you were never pushing the line, if niggaz around the world dont know who you are that means you aint really did shit major,niggaz may have heard of comptons most wanted but if they peep a picture of you dem niggaz dont know you, if i see this broke nigga walking on the streets i dont know thats chill from CMW haha nigga sit your old ass down your time came and went, play your position and go speak to school children on why they should invest there money or they will end up like your old ass haha yo this nigga was a splifstar to a busta except you knew how to produced  and spliff is still more known than he is, this nigga acting like he's dre haha this nigga never had  no hits, mc ehit did but this nigga aint as improvident as he think he is trying to put himself in the same class as battlecat & dae one haha, why this nigga dissing problem ? problem aint even a nigga to diss anybody, this nigga looking for fame.chill saying problem aint from compton mako saying chill aint from compton himself haha

mako you a fool for exposing this nigga haha

hahaha

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:51:05 AM by The_Offence »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 09:02:41 AM »
this shits getting blown outta proportion
dude was ready to change the subject but they keep going back and forth with this.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »
this shits getting blown outta proportion
dude was ready to change the subject but they keep going back and forth with this.

Yeah to me the interviewer was reaaally trying to get some controversy going... I mean I've been asking artists about it too but I let the artists speak without trying to influence their response, this dude said he had Glasses on there 2-3 weeks ago calling out names and now Chill. The dude's "question" was longer than the answer lol.

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 10:32:18 AM »
that nigga chill said signing to cash money is not west coast haha, nigga shut your ass up they aint no major labels on the west coast aside from aftermath right now, who the niggaz gon sign to ruthless records, death row...that nigga sounded mad jealous b, hating ass nigga mad because he could never be a household name without 8, lying about signing to intercope and doing movies to impress a bitch haha, yo this nigga mad son haha his time came and went and nobody feeling his ass so he see's some young niggaz like jay rock up in xxxl, glasses is doing a interview with tim westwood, shooting big budget videos and this nigga screw facing from far...the shit this nigga lying about them young niggaz done it, he lying about signing with majors them niggaz on majors, the nigga mad nobody talking about his album hahaha  he probably on the net seeing jay rock name, seeing problem with snoop, seeing glasses on a gang of feature and this nigga probably sitting there thinking fuck these niggaz mane, them niggaz getting all the face time what about me, what about CMW haha that nigga mad son, these old niggaz just cant come to grips with the fact thats its over for them, when the new wave of hot rappers come in the old niggaz get put on the back burner, thats the way the game goes unless your a icon like snoop,dre, jay z them niggaz will stick because there icons in this game but who the fuck is tha chill, yo that nigga acting like a 16 or beat from him will help niggaz career talking he produced glasses first hit so he's responsible for his success, nigga you produced 1 track and trying to take credit for a niggaz career haha, seriously whos riding around bumping a chill album hahaha fuck outta here nigga, even snoop wont fuck with that nigga chill
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:53:10 AM by The_Offence »

DJ Quik

• Lil Geezy
  • David Martin Blake
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 11:01:14 AM »
chill shut yo ass up, old ass nigga!!!!! broke nigga trying to get promo for his album because nobody checking for his old ass anymore,niggaz will do anything to get on worldstar these days, didn't this niggaz bitch exposed him ? dont worry about glasses,problem or jay rock nigga mako capone was on your old ass and you tuck and ran,haha this broke nigga just trying to get some promo for his album, nigga should be ashamed, all these years in the game and duke still dont have shit, no label nothing, your old ass is broke with nothin to show for it, your claim to fame is being mc eihts hype man, nobody outside of cali really know who this nigga is, i only heard about this dude because of this site, i knew who mc eiht was but not this nigga, these old west coast niggaz always think niggaz knew or know about them haha nigga your name rings no bell out here which means you were never pushing the line, if niggaz around the world dont know who you are that means you aint really did shit major,niggaz may have heard of comptons most wanted but if they peep a picture of you dem niggaz dont know you, if i see this broke nigga walking on the streets i dont know thats chill from CMW haha nigga sit your old ass down your time came and went, play your position and go speak to school children on why they should invest there money or they will end up like your old ass haha yo this nigga was a splifstar to a busta except you knew how to produced  and spliff is still more known than he is, this nigga acting like he's dre haha this nigga never had  no hits, mc ehit did but this nigga aint as improvident as he think he is trying to put himself in the same class as battlecat & dae one haha, why this nigga dissing problem ? problem aint even a nigga to diss anybody, this nigga looking for fame.chill saying problem aint from compton mako saying chill aint from compton himself haha

hahaha

Hav Sum Rspct Fool! Fucc All Deeeez New School Wannabe Rapperz!
Tell Me Why You Act So Scary Givin Your Set A Bad Name Wit Your Misspelled Name E-I-H-T, Now Should I Continue Yeah You Left Out The "G" Cause The "G" Ain't In You - Dollaz & Sense

Paul

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 11:02:37 AM »
What did Problem say?
funkyfreshintheflesh

The_Offence

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 11:05:28 AM »

hahaha

Hav Sum Rspct Fool! Fucc All Deeeez New School Wannabe Rapperz!
nigga you a cornball with a name like DJ Quik but spelling your shit with 2 c's hahha  how this lame nigga using a blood name and writing as a crip haha nigga check your self

DJ Quik

• Lil Geezy
  • David Martin Blake
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »
Ngga It'z Only A Name! Ngga I Cnt Wait Til Cube Fuccz Deeeez New School Wannabe Rapperz Up! U Jst A Pnk Azz Btch!!!!
Tell Me Why You Act So Scary Givin Your Set A Bad Name Wit Your Misspelled Name E-I-H-T, Now Should I Continue Yeah You Left Out The "G" Cause The "G" Ain't In You - Dollaz & Sense

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 11:10:26 AM »
What a load of fucking crap, i can't believe i listened to it. I only know one major label on the West that has any voice in the game and that's Aftermath, Death Row & Ruthless has been dead so this major West Coast label thing is jus BS.
The East Coast has been shitting on the West for years on in, why don't he gon in on them? Niggaz on the West are so narrow-minded it ain't funnya ll this New West vs Old West is a heap of non-sense. A lot of the West Coast artist be riding them southern and east coast niggaa dick hoping to get some recognition.

The West Coast is jus a bunch of fucking crabs in a barrel... the moment one tries to get out another one pulls it back down

DJ Quik

• Lil Geezy
  • David Martin Blake
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »
Westside Foe Life!!!!