Author Topic: Rick Ross jacked in the CPT???  (Read 1699 times)

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
Rick Ross jacked in the CPT???
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »
There's a rumor going around the 40 Glocc got another victim.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Rick Ross jacked in the CPT???
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:56:58 PM »
40 Glocc is fuckin with the wrong niggas. Weezy and Ross may not be respected as gangstas but they roll with the right niggas and have a big enough payroll to make 40 Glocc a memory.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »
There's a rumor going around the 40 Glocc got another victim.

that'z gangztah

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »
40 Glocc is fuckin with the wrong niggas. Weezy and Ross may not be respected as gangstas but they roll with the right niggas and have a big enough payroll to make 40 Glocc a memory.
^^^ ::) so basically you saying if equals got paper you suppose to be scared of them? hahaha one day fans will realize shit is what it is,personally i wish when equals are conducting business they keep it at that, and keep street shit in the streets at all times yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
^^^ ::) so basically you saying if equals got paper you suppose to be scared of them? hahaha one day fans will realize shit is what it is,personally i wish when equals are conducting business they keep it at that, and keep street shit in the streets at all times yell

No I'm saying them niggas have enough money to have that nigga killed without gettin they hands dirty. Weezy probably made a mill off "Lollipop" alone, you don't think he could have some goon take care of 40 Glocc if he wanted to? His money ain't...well - equal.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
40 pop starting shit. Reports and witnesses are saying that Ross was in ATL over the weekend
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:54 PM »

No I'm saying them niggas have enough money to have that nigga killed without gettin they hands dirty. Weezy probably made a mill off "Lollipop" alone, you don't think he could have some goon take care of 40 Glocc if he wanted to? His money ain't...well - equal.
ay weezy got fat poccets my equal,but i mean if he couldn't get one of his true rydaz to take a lil pistol charge for him (and they was on the bus with the strap as well) what makes you think they gonna murk something for em? trust me it sound good to say on records for most of these rap equals,but when it comes down to it alot don't have no true rydaz down with em especially when they ain't really real like that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »
i didnt hear about it...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
40 glocc is wack

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »
I smell damage control with the "he was in ATL over the weekend". WHo can verified that?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 05:45:12 PM »

ay weezy got fat poccets my equal,but i mean if he couldn't get one of his true rydaz to take a lil pistol charge for him (and they was on the bus with the strap as well) what makes you think they gonna murk something for em? trust me it sound good to say on records for most of these rap equals,but when it comes down to it alot don't have no true rydaz down with em especially when they ain't really real like that yell

Weezy wanted that charge, trust me. He has the popularity, plus hella more features coming, at some point he was gonna have to take a break. So he goes to jail for a gun charge (white kids will respect him), he gets a lil time for people to stop being sick of him, and he cakes up off Drake for 9 months.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 06:10:03 PM »
40's doin that entertainment shit which got this thread crackin lol. Get that entertainment money!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

westside159

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
Rick ross aka Officer Ricky  aka PO   LOL   who listens to rick ross ?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 08:56:38 PM »

Weezy wanted that charge, trust me. He has the popularity, plus hella more features coming, at some point he was gonna have to take a break. So he goes to jail for a gun charge (white kids will respect him), he gets a lil time for people to stop being sick of him, and he cakes up off Drake for 9 months.

Lol at someone wanting to go to jail