Author Topic: Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Flashing (Off Detox Album) [Unmastered 2 Min Audio  (Read 12589 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
dre´s voice is strange to me and that beat is unfinshed...detox never coming....where is the dre+jay single?

BiggBoogaBiff

man fuck all y'all this shit is tight.  y'all need 2 grow up 4real.  i ain't even on no stan shit.  dre finally came thru.  and this shit is unmastered too, i can't wait for tha whole track.  big props 2 drizzAy!

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
I've been hearing this voice out of dre a decent amount lately.

Think hallelujah intro, set it off remix, couple of other tracks in recent years that i'm blanking on...

i think this is the voice hes gonna be using on detox.

i can almost guarantee this beat is unfinished tho. it does NOT have enough elements in it.

tracks like this and topless being just so rough in nature... really makes me question if detox is even close to being finished. i have a really bad feeling that the recording process for detox consists of getting 40% through a track, throwing it in the trash, and then repeating that for years. ppl have to realize that the number of FINISHED tracks may be 0.

Back2Back

• 'G'
Not bad... but missing sum energy

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Snoop sounds so much better than dre on this. lol, and whats funny is that the beat sounds so imcomplete and singular. I mean sounds like some focus shit. Theres no drums, no bass, no thump to it, no thickness to it, no VINTAGE DRE to it. It really does sound incomplete. I really am sick of all these leaks though which are incomplete, just let out the real muthafuckin package! I did like topless and the other ti reference track though...that one was bangin...with kobe on the hook i think...i cant even remember the name to it but that was heat!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm pretty sure that voice is saying "Flashy" not "Flashing", makes more sense I reckon. Snoop says, "Doing business by the bar being *flashy*", wouldn't make sense otherwise...

This shit is pretty cool, nothing amazing though, beat definitely needs to have some additional elements added to it. Dre sounding dope on the verse though for sure...

sofdark

damn, i hate incomplete leaks

JRiv

• 'G'
Even as it is this beat bangs!   8)

MarshColin

Could be big when mastered. But now that it leaked, we'll probably never hear it anyway.

Ya that is kinda what pisses me off about these leaks. We all wanna hear detox ASAP but if the dope shit keeps leaking like this and shit popped off he's never gonna release the album.

That being said, if a finished version of this song showed up on Detox I would not be mad about it.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
all these negative comments on the beat ...

guys read the title of the thread.

The track is NOT mastered, it is a basic loop beat.

in 8 years when Dre finishes this track is will be fire!

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
all these negative comments on the beat ...

guys read the title of the thread.

The track is NOT mastered, it is a basic loop beat.

in 8 years when Dre finishes this track is will be fire!

LOL

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre's vocals sound on point. Although I don't think this will end up on the final version of detox, I'd still like to hear a finished version of it. Wonder who leaked it lol
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

WCoastTillIDie

Snoop had a great verse 8) but yeah I can't make a final assessment on the track unless it's mastered.  Props to the dude who leaked it though!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
fuck the guy that leaked it, unless it jumps ahead everything like crack a bottle did

I'd rather wait and hear it properly than have it come out like this and be dumped

TRG

06 era is my guess. Catalina style.