Author Topic: Rare DPG/Snoop/Soopafly/Nate Dogg/Y.A. request/info/hook ups  (Read 1309 times)

Will_B

Here's a rare one for you guys:

Y.A. & Kurupt - Hit Em' Til' It Hurts (2004)
http://www.zshare.net/download/76246736168e8b84/

Looking for info and possible hook-ups on these tracks:

In 2003 wcrydaz dropped 2 unheard tracks from Mike Dean, and a new Tanya Herron track with Kurupt (to be released on her upcoming album that never dropped).

Nate Dogg - Dolla, Dolla Bill <--------------Is this the Nate Track we all know that was on the 213 advance, I never knew it was a Mike Dean track..

Roscoe & Kurupt - Do What You Do <---------please someone have this track!!!

Tanya Herron feat. Kurupt - Dippin <--------------I'm pretty sure this isn't the Kurupt version of Load Up...or could it be??

Any info appreciated, I'll be adding more rare tracks and requests as time goes on. :)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Rare DPG/Snoop/Soopafly/Nate Dogg/Y.A. request/info/hook ups
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:32:52 PM »

In 2003 wcrydaz dropped 2 unheard tracks from Mike Dean, and a new Tanya Herron track with Kurupt (to be released on her upcoming album that never dropped).

Nate Dogg - Dolla, Dolla Bill <--------------Is this the Nate Track we all know that was on the 213 advance, I never knew it was a Mike Dean track..

Tanya Herron feat. Kurupt - Dippin <--------------I'm pretty sure this isn't the Kurupt version of Load Up...or could it be??

Any info appreciated, I'll be adding more rare tracks and requests as time goes on. :)

Props My Nig!

Those tracks sound tight. 8)
Where is the "Roscoe & Kurupt - Do What You Do" from?

Is that new?  ???

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Mista Rosa

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
Well concerning dolla dolla bill, there are two versions: nate's solo on the waist deep soudtrack and the 213 one which was a warm up for the hard way release.

The most complete nate's featurings list said there's a third unreleased version featuring Daz and Roscoe. Would be dope to hear it!

I'll hook you with dolla dolla bill both versions if you don't have them.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Scrappy Doo

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 07:09:16 PM »
thanks for the hookup

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 01:42:35 AM »
can someone hook me up with the "Brown Skin" track by Nate Dogg

Trip Dee

kuruptDPG

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 03:19:04 AM »
unreleased version of dolla dolla billz with roscoe and dpg can be heard on kurupt g-tv i tink with bad azz freestyling over, i swear to god its so dope and yet its not put out? friggin weird

Mista Rosa

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 05:43:10 AM »
unreleased version of dolla dolla billz with roscoe and dpg can be heard on kurupt g-tv i tink with bad azz freestyling over, i swear to god its so dope and yet its not put out? friggin weird

just checked on youtube! Sounded very dope! They are using those songs just to freestyle in their cars damn release them for the fans!

K-MY

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 07:59:57 AM »

Yes, the Dolla Dolla Bill song produced by Mike Dean with Roscoe & Nate Dogg is the one in the G-TV DVD.
If i remember, Dolla Dolla Bill & Do What U Do were meant for a Mike Dean compilation CD and I'M SURE that 2 previews from both songs were available in THIS site, because i still got the Do What U Do snippet but the dolla dolla bill one was lost in my old computer :(

Very strange that nobody can refind those songs, i will put the Do What U Do snippet on zshare if somebody want

Mista Rosa

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »

Yes, the Dolla Dolla Bill song produced by Mike Dean with Roscoe & Nate Dogg is the one in the G-TV DVD.
If i remember, Dolla Dolla Bill & Do What U Do were meant for a Mike Dean compilation CD and I'M SURE that 2 previews from both songs were available in THIS site, because i still got the Do What U Do snippet but the dolla dolla bill one was lost in my old computer :(

Very strange that nobody can refind those songs, i will put the Do What U Do snippet on zshare if somebody want

Is there a chance that somebody has dolla dolla bill with roscoe??

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 10:29:31 AM »

Dude you're a legend!!! Please hook it up, I'm sure many other people have never heard 'Do What U Do' :)

Here's another rare hook-up from 2004, from an unreleased project...a Kurupt & Lazy Bone album 'It's Not A Game'

Kurupt & Lazy Bone - Ain't No Thang
http://www.zshare.net/audio/76278241f54a7dca/

I'm looking for another Kurupt track 'I keep Tryin' that was uploaded to youngotti.com in late 2003.

As far as I know it's not the Boss Ballin' 2 track from 98, as the newer track is 2:31 long. :)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »
Where's the rare Soopafly song you talking about in the post heading????  Us Soopafly fans are waiting....

K-MY

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »

Dude you're a legend!!! Please hook it up, I'm sure many other people have never heard 'Do What U Do' :)

Here's another rare hook-up from 2004, from an unreleased project...a Kurupt & Lazy Bone album 'It's Not A Game'

Kurupt & Lazy Bone - Ain't No Thang
http://www.zshare.net/audio/76278241f54a7dca/

I'm looking for another Kurupt track 'I keep Tryin' that was uploaded to youngotti.com in late 2003.

As far as I know it's not the Boss Ballin' 2 track from 98, as the newer track is 2:31 long. :)

Here you go: Do What U Do (Snippet)
Roscoe - Do What U Do.mp3 - 0.60MB

And i got the I Keep Tryin track, don't know if this is the one you want, it was on the bootleg of Against The Grain that i bought in L.A. in 2003.

I ripped it for you ;)
Kurupt _Feat. Deion_ -  I Keep Tryin.mp3 - 6.89MB