Author Topic: Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 3  (Read 490 times)

DTG Entertainment

Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 3
« on: June 06, 2010, 10:45:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VlTQqET5qRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VlTQqET5qRs</a>

www.myspace.com/hopsin
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:48:42 PM by Tanner G. »

Lunatic

Fucking shit, this guy can SPIT with the BEST of them when he wants too. Unfucking believable.

Some shots at Tamika Wright taken clearly.

And dope said your name bro  ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DTG Entertainment

Re: Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 3
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
Everyone needs to stop fucking sleeping on Hopsin, this dude is fucking crazy. Thanks for the support, Lunatic!

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 11:45:04 PM »
most of the tracks i've heard from dude had weak production.. this being one of them.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
most of the tracks i've heard from dude had weak production.. this being one of them.

Well, it's because he makes them all on Fruity Loops. Lol. If he was working with an MPC and could afford one, you wouldn't be saying that.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »

Well, it's because he makes them all on Fruity Loops. Lol. If he was working with an MPC and could afford one, you wouldn't be saying that.

he can't muster up 200-300 for a MPK49?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 11:52:48 PM »

he can't muster up 200-300 for a MPK49?

Ruthless don't even pay him an artist check anymore. So, what does that say?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:58:12 PM »

so?u can make dope ass beats with fruity loops.i could post a few and u wouldnt think i made these with fruity loops.anyways hopsin is dope.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 11:59:16 PM »

so?u can make dope ass beats with fruity loops.i could post a few and u wouldnt think i made these with fruity loops.anyways hopsin is dope.

Yeah, you can but Bundy is expecting J.R. Rotem, Daz, or something like that.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »
Beat isn't that bad, dude can spit.   This dude from the west and sound like the east.  That means alottttttt, don't sleep.

Geesta

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 12:05:57 AM »
that beat wasnt bad at all...

Hopsin is a bit underrated he just needs to catch a fucking buzz and ruthless didnt do shit for him thats his bad on his part for signing in the first place

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 12:06:36 AM »

daz ??? thought we were talking about DOPE beats?  :laugh:
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 01:36:15 AM »

hell no

Bananas

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 01:43:07 AM »
He's got talent. He needs to stop with the contacts and put some style in to his production and I don't just mean beat wise. Hooks, arrangement, subject matter....He flows like a battle rapper, of course he wont sell shit.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »
He's got talent. He needs to stop with the contacts and put some style in to his production and I don't just mean beat wise. Hooks, arrangement, subject matter....He flows like a battle rapper, of course he wont sell shit.

Good points. Although i have been sleeping on dude nigga can SPIT! LMAO @ those Tomica shots too!

Will mos def be checking his shit
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:04:24 AM by StevenQBosell »