Author Topic: Crooked I - Hood Star (Discussion Thread)  (Read 911 times)

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crooked I - Hood Star (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2010, 11:56:05 PM »
crooked i should thank and congraulate suge everyday 4 those albums not ever coming out! the only good songs are boss me up, house party, bitch, lil youngsters, so crooked, maybe 1 or 2 more listenable songs the rest of that is str8 bs! and it was basically an eastwood/crooked compilation. eastwood had all the memorable raps n ray j did most of the hooks. crooked was just a sideline rapper thinking he was the man, bcuz suge told him so. if i was him id be happy that never dropped and sold 100,000 total when deathrow has the mystiq of platinum plus status be would have destroyed n bankrupt the row with that bs!

dollas in my hand------ str8 bet uncut level wackness
suges westcoast-------- terrible song with terrible beat weak off beat raps
so damn hood---------- sisqo nuff said
me n my dawgs------- whoever the last dude was ''gangsta rid'' dude destroyed the song made it completey unlistenable

i can keep going on that cd stunk seriously... n plz dont let me talk about how daz n nate dogg went and got him a bangin battlecat beat n hes rapping about str8 BS on it! the dudes talking about ''hippopotimus metropolis'' on a battlecat beat with nate dogg on the HOOK!!!! he should be happy anybody wants 2 even listen not buy but listen 2 the bs he raps n talks about
rant over lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:22:03 AM by ibumps »

Jaydc

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:00 AM »
crooked i should thank and congraulate suge everyday 4 those albums not ever coming out! the only good songs are boss me up, house party, bitch, lil youngsters, so hood, maybe 1 or 2 more listenable songs the rest of that is str8 bs! and it was basically an eastwood/crooked compilation. eastwood had all the memorable raps n ray j did most of the hooks. crooked was just a sideline rapper thinking he was the man, bcuz suge told him so. if i was him id be happy that never dropped and sold 100,000 total when deathrow has the mystiq of platinum plus status be would have destroyed n bankrupt the row with that bs!

dollas in my hand------ str8 bet uncut level wackness
suges westcoast-------- terrible song with terrible beat weak off beat raps
so damn hood---------- sisqo nuff said
me n my dawgs------- whoever the last dude was ''gangsta rid'' dude destroyed the song made it completey unlistenable

i can keep going on that cd stunk seriously... n plz dont let me talk about how daz n nate dogg went and got him a bangin battlecat beat n hes rapping about str8 BS on it! the dudes talking about ''hippopotimus metropolis'' on a battlecat beat with nate dogg on the HOOK!!!! he should be happy anybody wants 2 even listen not buy but listen 2 the bs he raps n talks about
rant over lol

This isnt a real album are people so fucking retarded that they cant figure this out after being told it repeatedly?This is just a random collection of song and was not goign to be anyones album.

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 12:28:15 AM »

This isnt a real album are people so fucking retarded that they cant figure this out after being told it repeatedly?This is just a random collection of song and was not goign to be anyones album.
[/quote]

i know that its not a real album im just saying the songs they released last year and basically ALL the songs released while he was on the row were not superstar level or just compilation type songs with him n atleast 2 -3 other people. basically he cant carry a whole album. his style keeps u entertained 4 about 10 mins at a time then ur thru with him 4 a while then go back n listen more. but its all good i like some of his stuff but like i said dont listen over n over 2 him