Author Topic: Dont Be Suprised if Red Album Gets Pushed back again.  (Read 429 times)

amazing25

Dont Be Suprised if Red Album Gets Pushed back again.
« on: June 13, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »
June 14th.Not a single, not a radio impact, no radio add...

Usually Takes about 1-2 weeks for radio single to be added etc.

Another 2-3 weeks for song to make an impact and increase in spins(unless song is a flop)

Even if Game releases another single within 2 weeks, by the time its on the waves its gonna be August, Unless he is droping on the 31st Of August and using that as an exuse "Nigga i was dropping on the 31st, So what another 2 months pushback aint gonna hurt"

You guys realise dude dropped his first single for Krazy in October right? And Red was meantto come out on the 9th Of Decemeber...

This is doing worse than Curtis, Rebirth and BISD.

Dude is done... :-* All we got left is Cube, Indie Record label, 20 years in the Game and still rapping, while niggaz fuel runs out on the 3-4th year of career.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dont Be Suprised if Red Album Gets Pushed back again.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 08:44:32 PM »
it already got pushed back to august...right?

at least that's what i heard

but on that note i'd rather cats take time to craft their music then release it to some imaginary time line.

besides, based on interview, game doesn't seem dedicated to quality.  he's bragging about how he just goes in and rhymes and he doesn't write.   No wonder why he's so hit or miss. 

I only look at it as a good thing that he doesn't release music if it's going to be the quality of stuff like that ja rule track or jt track. bleh!

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 08:53:51 PM »
I think Game just needs to find that track to get people interested. I wasn't entirely impressed with L.A.X. but that "Game's Pain" single had me anticipating it that summer.

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
dont be surprised if the album comes out being shit

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 09:08:21 PM »
I would say that is pretty much the main part that bothers me i mean you have:

Pharrell, Dre, Timbaland, Just Blaze, Cool and Dre on the boards and not one of those tracks is single worthy??

Not to mention that he had some pretty noteworthy features going for him such as Akon and even Lady Gaga?

I think Game tried to recreate the Jay-Z x Neptunes sound when he worked with Pharrell- and when your trying to imitate something, ESPECIALLY music wise- it ends up backfiring.

I bet you all the non Pharrell tracks are hard as fuck but Game won't pick one as a single because he thought the Pharrell move was revolutionary.

Game needs to release a tight single (I honestly think Pushin It had potential to get the lady crowd (Robin Thicke AND T.I.??), but they went with ANDAI instead- and im sure this is all Game's doing)).

Go work with Scott Storch Game - every track I have heard from you two has never dissapointed me.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »

I'll be surprise if it doesn't come out like that.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 02:54:20 AM »

Pharrell, Dre, Timbaland, Just Blaze, Cool and Dre on the boards and not one of those tracks is single worthy??

Not to mention that he had some pretty noteworthy features going for him such as Akon and even Lady Gaga?

I think Game tried to recreate the Jay-Z x Neptunes sound when he worked with Pharrell- and when your trying to imitate something, ESPECIALLY music wise- it ends up backfiring.

I bet you all the non Pharrell tracks are hard as fuck but Game won't pick one as a single because he thought the Pharrell move was revolutionary.

Game needs to release a tight single (I honestly think Pushin It had potential to get the lady crowd (Robin Thicke AND T.I.??), but they went with ANDAI instead- and im sure this is all Game's doing)).

Go work with Scott Storch Game - every track I have heard from you two has never dissapointed me.

Co-sign that.

As much as i like Game's music, he's really gone downhill as of late and it's reminding me of what was happening with 50 before BISD (Can't find a single to get buzz)

Game really needs to quit this poppy lady bullshit and get back to his DA style. Shit was raw as fuck.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 03:39:18 AM »
[/quot]

like the other ones...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

EnzoUK

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 04:06:07 AM »
As people have said, said needs to go back to tha Doctor's Advocate style, or he can kiss his career goodbye. period.

I'v never understood why he tried to change as an artist, if somethings not broke why try to fix it? It's because of the music he put out in those days is the reason why he had such a loyal fanbase, between 2005 - 2007 game could do no wrong in my eyes, everything he dropped i already knew it would be fire. In 2010 though, i aint even anticipating his music anymore, and i mostly overlook all his new material because it lacks that spark that his earlier music had, what hes pushin now is just mainstream aimed bullshit
Twitter: @EnzoUK

amazing25

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 04:49:50 AM »

Exactly...Game aint never been on the boring/stoned/dumbed down Pharell beats..When i say boring, i mean boring in terms of soul/rnb-ish.

He tried being Jay On Pharell, aint worked out

He Tried being Jeezy on Money, Aint Worked out

He tried being Dre on Strip Club,Yeah ok..Still not that great

He tried being Gucci on Krazy, ehhh :-X

He tried being South-Braggy on Big Money-ehhh :-X

He Tried Being himself on Start from scratch,Dreams,Why you hate the Game, Doctors Advocate,One Night,Better Days,My Life,Dont Need your love,Mixtape songs etc, Put Me Under and all and shit came out amazing.

I know Game is trying to reinvent himself but he is not Jay, he is not known to be rei9ventive...Wayne is, T.I is, Eminem is...Game is like Cube,Cube aint running around trynna reivent.Gangsta rappers usually dont come out successfull being diverse.

Nas aint reinventing, Biggie would fail trynna Autotuning or Signing,Dre aint out there working with John Lenon or Shakira...

Game needs to stop trying to do all of that shit.Stick to rapping and just get nice RNB hooks and beat...

Ross is another example...He has his lane and never signs or does la la shit...He sticks to his shit...Game is even trying to be Kaney with That NBA 2k10 shit...I mean shit came kinda hot for the EA Joint, but comon, is that reall Game?

amazing25

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 04:55:46 AM »
I think Game just needs to find that track to get people interested. I wasn't entirely impressed with L.A.X. but that "Game's Pain" single had me anticipating it that summer.

I loved LAX.It was different.Its funny to say how people note that Game namedrops alot but Love how he rhymed in DOC, when most of that shit was namedrop lines, while in LAX he kinda eliminated the namedrops and started Writing Metaphors and lines and people aint feeling it.

I sometimes feel that way too...I rather like Why you hate the Game etc namedrop lines than Game spitting lines like in 400 bars.

game is capable but i think Namedropping and making Social, Hiphop Together songs is what he is about(Nas Hustlers Features, Dreams) he kinda brings Hiphop into the songs and with the knowledge of the history he makes it interesting.

See, never thought id say it..but now that Game aint namedropping as much, we want it back...We want the original essence of it.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 06:15:27 AM »
I don't want no original essence of Game's name dropping.  Fuck that shit.

Plus, you're wrong about start from scratch.  He just remade mase's song that feature shyne and some other cats.

I for one hated LAX and thought it cliche and corny but am still anticipating R.E.D despite two singles I don't really like (ja rule and jt track).  It Must Be Me and Shake I enjoy though they don't get many spins.

His guest features are all over the place - Lupe Fiasco on one track to Jay Electronica & Nas on the same track then to Rick Ross (bleh!).

It seems like an album split between real shit and commerical shit.  I expect I'll like about half of it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 11:33:21 AM »

I loved LAX.It was different.Its funny to say how people note that Game namedrops alot but Love how he rhymed in DOC, when most of that shit was namedrop lines, while in LAX he kinda eliminated the namedrops and started Writing Metaphors and lines and people aint feeling it.

I sometimes feel that way too...I rather like Why you hate the Game etc namedrop lines than Game spitting lines like in 400 bars.

game is capable but i think Namedropping and making Social, Hiphop Together songs is what he is about(Nas Hustlers Features, Dreams) he kinda brings Hiphop into the songs and with the knowledge of the history he makes it interesting.

See, never thought id say it..but now that Game aint namedropping as much, we want it back...We want the original essence of it.

we? speak for yourself.
you might have a split personality, but you still count for one

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 11:47:51 AM »
Can't get pushed back when it don't have even have a date right now. Expect it late August/Early Sept and I think we all know its cos Interscope need a decent single off it.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54:17 PM »
fucc the doom and gloom save that for the lakers hahahaha sorry ass white boys on they team i swear,but hip hop knowledge? hmmmmmmm interesting yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp