Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16843 times)

ikke

Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2010, 12:42:00 PM »
he wouldnt play unfinished track to Lebron

So then you're saying you think he has a finished version of this track which he gave LeBron.  However, Dre just responded saying this song is unfinished and he's still working on this song.

In other words, you're saying Dre is lying to the fans in his response.  That's sort of what I think -- that Interscope lies to the fans.

there is a reason why he didnt release it 2 months ago.. and this reason can be dre wantin to change somethin in it.. other way i dont see any logic explanation to this.. including to what you are saying(well..).. but most logic dont have to be most real, the whole thing with this single is strange as shit, i dont know whats in dre's head, i never did
So it's the same as always except we have have an unfinished version

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »
he wouldnt play unfinished track to Lebron

So then you're saying you think he has a finished version of this track which he gave LeBron.  However, Dre just responded saying this song is unfinished and he's still working on this song.

In other words, you're saying Dre is lying to the fans in his response.  That's sort of what I think -- that Interscope lies to the fans.

there is a reason why he didnt release it 2 months ago.. and this reason can be dre wantin to change somethin in it.. other way i dont see any logic explanation to this.. including to what you are saying(well..).. but most logic dont have to be most real, the whole thing with this single is strange as shit, i dont know whats in dre's head, i never did
So it's the same as always except we have have an unfinished version
pretty much

Notorious818

• Lil Geezy
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z ***DRE RESPONDS***
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »
Im glad that Im not such the Detox head as some are on this forum, cuz this shit right here was not worth the many ''Detox this and that" threads that have been on this site. I mean c'mon, really, a decade of discussions for this? Jays verse was cool but Im not just feeling the beat. Reminds me of like being in a predominantly "white" Hollywood club. Not being racist but being in a predominantly "white" club and being in a predominantly "black" is to different worlds, off music alone.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2010, 01:39:04 PM »
Im glad that Im not such the Detox head as some are on this forum, cuz this shit right here was not worth the many ''Detox this and that" threads that have been on this site. I mean c'mon, really, a decade of discussions for this? Jays verse was cool but Im not just feeling the beat. Reminds me of like being in a predominantly "white" Hollywood club. Not being racist but being in a predominantly "white" club and being in a predominantly "black" is to different worlds, off music alone.

we wasnt discussin 10 years bout 'Under Pressure', but bout 'Detox' - find the diffrence

Notorious818

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »

we wasnt discussin 10 years bout 'Under Pressure', but bout 'Detox' - find the diffrence
looks like u need to reread my post homeboy and find the difference. I didnt even mention the song in my post

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »

looks like u need to reread my post homeboy and find the difference. I didnt even mention the song in my post
oh i think u should reread your post too.. u said that 'this shit right here' (um.. what else if not 'under pressure'?) isnt worth all those 'detox' threads.. and what i meant was, that just this song isnt the whole 'detox', so even if the song isnt wroth those threads u dont know if 'detox' is..

Lucifuge

« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2010, 01:48:10 PM »
You still fight over options of each other..damn ;D ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

snoop

« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Who here is really surprised that Dre might be putting out a techno track/album? If you look back through his career, you will see that he has changed his production style several times. His music evolves over time, and that is why he stays relevant. Like it or not, Detox will sound nothing like his production on Straight Out of Compton, The Formula, The Chronic, Doggystyle, Chronic 2001, or Relapse. All of those albums (minus Relapse) started new trends in Hip Hop, and so will Detox.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »
Who here is really surprised that Dre might be putting out a techno track/album? If you look back through his career, you will see that he has changed his production style several times. His music evolves over time, and that is why he stays relevant. Like it or not, Detox will sound nothing like his production on Straight Out of Compton, The Formula, The Chronic, Doggystyle, Chronic 2001, or Relapse. All of those albums (minus Relapse) started new trends in Hip Hop, and so will Detox.

You have a point except one important thing: Straight out of Compton, the chronic, doggystyle, 2001 etc. was AMAZING. "Under pressure" should be renamed "under the toilet lid", because it´s fucking shit.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2010, 04:12:23 PM »
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Westdog

« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2010, 04:47:35 PM »
Techno?? no, but mybe is not old Dre. But I like it.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

biggsnide

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »
j arrive pas a croire que Dr Dre nous ai fait un beat aussi pourri que ça c'est possible! En 2010 on nous sert vraiment de la merde et tout le monde trouve ça bien!!!

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2010, 06:09:50 PM »
j arrive pas a croire que Dr Dre nous ai fait un beat aussi pourri que ça c'est possible! En 2010 on nous sert vraiment de la merde et tout le monde trouve ça bien!!!

lol on parle anglais ici mec, il passe bien le son sérieux

another guy who thinks its trash, dre's gonna scrap detox when he sees the response to this track...

The D.O.C and

sofdark

« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »
so Dre's just gonna go with the flow rather than starting a new trend? damn shame.

Matty

« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2010, 07:38:18 PM »
so the challenge of dre being to turn this mediocre, electronic influenced track into an epic, chart topping banger through 'next level mixing, detox drum sounds, garnishes and adding a hook' has been thrown down.

will be interesting to hear how much the final version improves on this. the 'crack a bottle' final beat was near identical save for some violin sounds and proper mixing but 'i get it in' was really worked over to the final version in terms of the beat. the final song was still pretty crappy though.