Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 17101 times)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #420 on: June 23, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »
That's what Jimmy wants as that is what everyone is doing these days.

exactly, and it sucks ass, dre used to be the originator, now he's just following everybody else?? Cmon dre, say it aint so

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)
« Reply #421 on: June 24, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
wow that track got so much gayer now with the kanobby dude on the chorus.....u sure Kanobby or whatever didn't just download the leaked version, tweaked a couple screws, then added his own chorus to the song for promotion???
good point

Oh shit, it's a banger now.

lol

song is wack, if this wasn't dre everyone would say its super wack, genetic & 999 other songs are like it.
you should re-check the whole topic, this song gets a lot of criticism

can we get a re-up ?

nevermind . Found a workin link.

Nice with a clearer version.. but hook? Sure sounds like some random computer dude upped his own shit!

For real that's what I reckon aye, shits just way too amateur. Either that or Dre's lost his ear for a good hook completely
i'm sure more versions will reach the internet
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:32:01 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #422 on: June 24, 2010, 05:47:12 AM »
That Chorus Is Hella Fake...

But The Songs Is Iight.. I Guess We Judgin To Harsh Cause Everybody Is Waitin On Detox & Xpects Too Much From Dre.. The Song Is Average... Good 4 A Couple Of Spinnnnnns...

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #423 on: June 24, 2010, 05:55:16 AM »
Chorus soooooooooooo wack  :-X

dnjp4life

« Reply #424 on: June 24, 2010, 05:56:17 AM »
I can't believe a thread about a 2 minute unfinished track has 17 pages...just goes to show that Dr. Dre is still relevant in the hip-hop game after all these years  :D

I'm beginning to like this track now, it's definately a grower.  I haven't heard the version with the chorus but I'm sure the finished product, when it does eventually come out, will be really good.  And don't even pretend you wouldn't be feeling this track if it came on in a club, you know you would nod your head if you heard it, even those who are bashing this track.

The only thing that's disappointing me is the raps.  Granted that's not what Dre is known for but still, I did, and do, expect better rhymes on Detox than this.  I actually think Dre has a better verse than Jay Z on this which I never thought would be possible.  And I'm sure those who are being negative will still buy Detox and will most likely enjoy it.  People are just going to have to get used to this sound because it will probably be the predominant sound for Detox, and don't say you weren't warned because didn't he say that he was gonna release a dance record not long ago?

Edit: can people please stop saying that 'we've waited 10 years for this blah blah blah'.  Do you really think Dre has been working on Detox for 10 years?  I highly doubt it.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »
Kanobby version = fake.

westside159

« Reply #426 on: June 24, 2010, 08:08:52 AM »
Under pressure = straight garbage WTF happened to the world of music ?  i want the 90's bacc now !!!!!!!!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #427 on: June 24, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »
Under pressure = straight garbage WTF happened to the world of music ?  i want the 90's bacc now !!!!!!!!!

i gave it a further chance. cant dig the concept and the beat of this song. very disappointing.  >:(

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #428 on: June 24, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »
think its dope.. lets wait n see when dre drops it officially on the net..  but right now im fine with the leaked version

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #429 on: June 24, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
if this is really under pressure... dre must be under pressure because hes choking with this little detox shit hes been pulling on us for years

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #430 on: June 25, 2010, 02:36:47 AM »
I can't believe a thread about a 2 minute unfinished track has 17 pages...just goes to show that Dr. Dre is still relevant in the hip-hop game after all these years  :D

I'm beginning to like this track now, it's definately a grower.  I haven't heard the version with the chorus but I'm sure the finished product, when it does eventually come out, will be really good.  And don't even pretend you wouldn't be feeling this track if it came on in a club, you know you would nod your head if you heard it, even those who are bashing this track.

The only thing that's disappointing me is the raps.  Granted that's not what Dre is known for but still, I did, and do, expect better rhymes on Detox than this.  I actually think Dre has a better verse than Jay Z on this which I never thought would be possible.  And I'm sure those who are being negative will still buy Detox and will most likely enjoy it.  People are just going to have to get used to this sound because it will probably be the predominant sound for Detox, and don't say you weren't warned because didn't he say that he was gonna release a dance record not long ago?

Edit: can people please stop saying that 'we've waited 10 years for this blah blah blah'.  Do you really think Dre has been working on Detox for 10 years?  I highly doubt it.
he hasn't.
i think he announced that he was going to drop a 3rd solo album, 10 years ago.
it's no secret that he's working longer on Detox than The Chronic though

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby
« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2010, 11:51:32 AM »
bump, the 'leaking' suddenly stopped, suspicious?

by the way, this song isn't making any noise outside the internet, is it?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby
« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
got a couple of spins on Sirius but nuthin recently

bump, the 'leaking' suddenly stopped, suspicious?

by the way, this song isn't making any noise outside the internet, is it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »
good, hopefully Dre will scrap it

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »
the hype went down pretty quickly for a first leaked 'single' from detox.. kinda sad