Author Topic: Em wasn't kidding...he's Recovered  (Read 1437 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Em wasn't kidding...he's Recovered
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2010, 01:06:07 PM »
Go through my posts.  I only defend my opinion.  I often admit that it's flawed and I have very particular tastes.  I rarely deny other people they're wrong.  The latest time I've done this is whether or not Crooked was hypocrite or not concerning his comments made about Detox.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2010, 02:09:34 PM »
This thread sucks lol

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2010, 02:24:05 PM »
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2010, 07:33:27 PM »
& I don't recall "defending Recovery", I just questioned the purpose of making a "comparison thread" when he isn't even comparing albums; just preaching how one is great & one is bad.

Lol, so you'd rather he'd say they're equal? You haven't even listened to RPM and yet you're in there criticizing someone's else's opinion because it involves Recovery. If that's not defending Recovery, I don't know what is. How do you know RPM isn't way better than Recovery? Go listen to the album, come back and give your opinion. I'd respect your posts way more if they were actually based on something other than your need to rush to the defense of music you like. Seriously dude, you need to stop worrying about why other people dislike albums and spend more time talking about the actual music.

LOL, no; tell me you're just being difficult on purpose, because a mentally retarded person should be able to understand & grasp this.

I don't know which album is better, it doesn't matter which album is better, that's beyond the point.

He thinks RPM is better? Fine, fantastic, I agree, happy? lol. That's so far from the point, it's absurd how you are still on that lmfao.

He said Recovery was god awful and compared it to an album he loved; why do that? ANSWER THAT QUESTION, before you go on & say something retarded & irrelevant, thank you.

Why are you comparing albums you don't think are the same? He doesn't like Recovery? Good for him, no argument from me. He loves RPM? I'm sure it's a great album, Talib is awesome; I wouldn't be surprised if that album was dope. But if you believe they are so different & one is so much better than the other; why are you making threads comparing them?

The sooner you guys realize that you're going so hard out of your way to make me look like a stan (for my fourth or fifth rapper LMFAO) & that you strive to be right 100% of the time in arguments on the internet, the better; for everybody lol.

The last 10 replies have been, "You're a stan, you're angry & defending him"; that's such a generic "I have nothing to say, but I want to look like I had the upper hand in this argument" response.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2010, 07:57:05 PM »
This thread sucks lol

lol, this thread only took off because Rapsodie said "let me be a smartass to this smartass" & told me to give an opinion; I gave it & he took personal offense to it & here we are.

Could of ended pages ago Could of never taken off, but he was clearly on a mission to gain some sort of personal victory.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »
This thread sucks lol

lol, this thread only took off because Rapsodie said "let me be a smartass to this smartass" & told me to give an opinion; I gave it & he took personal offense to it & here we are.

Could of ended pages ago Could of never taken off, but he was clearly on a mission to gain some sort of personal victory.

Cham, you're nuts.

This thread is stupid.  Should just be locked.
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2010, 08:46:03 PM »
This thread sucks lol

Cham, you're nuts.

Do it, wouldn't bother me lol.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »
I think its tied with encore for his worst album.

tied or maybe worse. haha.

5 songs on this album are un-listenable. with a couple more that are questionable. very bad.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 12:28:39 AM »
This thread sucks lol

Cham, you're nuts.

Do it, wouldn't bother me lol.

Haha in the words on Slaughterhouse let's all just "move on" :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2010, 12:29:42 AM »
LOL, no; tell me you're just being difficult on purpose, because a mentally retarded person should be able to understand & grasp this.

I don't know which album is better, it doesn't matter which album is better, that's beyond the point.

If you don't care then don't enter the topic. Simple as that. You haven't listened to the album, so what was your purpose in commenting? A mentally retarded person should be able to understand that you commented in the thread for the sole purpose of defending Recovery.

He said Recovery was god awful and compared it to an album he loved; why do that? ANSWER THAT QUESTION, before you go on & say something retarded & irrelevant, thank you.

Why are you comparing albums you don't think are the same? He doesn't like Recovery? Good for him, no argument from me. He loves RPM? I'm sure it's a great album, Talib is awesome; I wouldn't be surprised if that album was dope. But if you believe they are so different & one is so much better than the other; why are you making threads comparing them?

Well first of all, no one said it was god awful. But why not compare the albums? Did it ever cross your mind that some people want to share their opinions on music, and see if others have the same opinion? Why would someone do a comparison to two albums they think are equal? Those are two albums that have gotten notice on dubcc, though Recovery had more. If nothing else, that topic provoked discussion comparing the current music people on this forum are listening to. Some people agreed, some people disagreed. That is the point of a forum. To share your opinion. Not to blindly go in criticizing music comparisons you haven't heard just because it concerns your favorite rapper.

The sooner you guys realize that you're going so hard out of your way to make me look like a stan (for my fourth or fifth rapper LMFAO) & that you strive to be right 100% of the time in arguments on the internet, the better; for everybody lol.

How am I going out of my way to make you look like a stan when I'm just pointing out things you have done? You make yourself look that way.

The last 10 replies have been, "You're a stan, you're angry & defending him"; that's such a generic "I have nothing to say, but I want to look like I had the upper hand in this argument" response.

What else do you want me to say? I called you out for being stannish, you got mad and tried to deny it. You are the one with nothing to say. Didn't contribute to the topic at all.

I don't need to have the "last comment", so I guess I'll just let you reply to this and leave it at that. I'm just amazed at your incapacity to admit your own behavior goes far beyond that of a regular fan. You still think I'm wrong for calling you stan? I'll break it down for you:

A) You enter a thread comparing two albums, one of which you like. You haven't heard the other album, but you immediately criticize the OP for making Recovery look bad. You're sole purpose in that thread was to defend Recovery (unless you can think of another reason you were there). And in this very thread you are still trying to deny you were defending the album.

B) You accuse someone of being an Em basher (another thing stans do), when said person actually praised Relapse when it came out. I disagree completely with his opinion of the album, but it makes it pretty damn clear he isn't being a hater.

C) You are telling us you give Recovery a 7/10 (even though initially you said you loved it). You have also admitted that you like Eminem's music more than the average fan, just because its Eminem. Yet you are criticizing people for giving it a 5/10, when that's only 2 points lower than your rating.

D) You accuse me of saying the same thing over and over, when you have commented FAR more than me or for that matter anyone else about the album. And most of that was defending Recovery against people who didn't like it.

I don't know how you define a stan, but to me all these examples are the types of things that stans do. Look, I know you stan for certain rappers that you are a big fan of, even if you won't admit it. At the end of the day though, you are a pretty great poster when it comes to discussing music or other subjects not involving certain artists. Just wish you would admit it when you go into stan mode.

Lucifuge

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2010, 12:55:12 AM »
Tell a friend..Shady is back 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2010, 02:18:51 AM »

5 songs on this album are un-listenable. with a couple more that are questionable. very bad.

Just out of curiosity, what are those 5 songs?  I like the whole album but I think people could have trouble with songs like won't back down, WTP, no love (the sample), You're never over, love the way you lie? To me won't back down is the weakest link on the album, and you're never over bcuz of the chorus and so-so beat.
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Lucifuge

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2010, 02:55:01 AM »
u can hated it but we all know this shit is bangin 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

JohnnyL

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2010, 08:03:33 AM »

Just out of curiosity, what are those 5 songs?  I like the whole album but I think people could have trouble with songs like won't back down, WTP, no love (the sample), You're never over, love the way you lie? To me won't back down is the weakest link on the album, and you're never over bcuz of the chorus and so-so beat.

Agree with you on that.  I have to say though, that overall, I'm pleased with the album.  After seeing it get so much hate on here after it initially leaked, I fully expected to dislike it.  But in my opinion it's a solid album.  I still don't like "Won't Back Down."  And it's not really because Pink is on it, so much as Eminem's lyrics don't seem to have any direction.  He's got some clever lines on that track but he doesn't seem to really be rapping about any thing in particular.  And yeah Em's chorus on "You're Never Over" is just not good.  It's kind of a shame.  Being a Proof tribute song, I wanted to like it and I think Em's verses are good, but he really should have got someone else to do the chorus on that one.  Those two tracks to me, would be my biggest problems with the album.  But that's 2 tracks out of 17 (19, if you count the bonus songs).   I was really afraid the album was going to be a disaster, and it just doesn't sound that way to me at all, after hearing it.