Author Topic: The term "hater" was invented to...  (Read 225 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

The term "hater" was invented to...
« on: June 21, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »
brainwash listeners of hip hop music to not bad mouth BULLSHIT music.

Everytime you state your honest opinion about the material from an artist, some dickriding fanboy will claim that you are a hater. But there is a big difference between honesty and hating something/ someone. You can´t hate someone who is obviously a good person, but you can DISLIKE the music they make.

If people would be more honest and not buy into all this crap that rappers and producers spew out, hip hop as a genre would probably not suck so hard than it does at the moment.

Nega-Sikotic 3.0.

Re: The term "hater" was invented to...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:59:10 AM »
brainwash listeners of hip hop music to not bad mouth BULLSHIT music.

Everytime you state your honest opinion about the material from an artist, some dickriding fanboy will claim that you are a hater. But there is a big difference between honesty and hating something/ someone. You can´t hate someone who is obviously a good person, but you can DISLIKE the music they make.

If people would be more honest and not buy into all this crap that rappers and producers spew out, hip hop as a genre would probably not suck so hard than it does at the moment.

SUPPORT! Its bullshit you can even state your own opinion anymore without people saying your hater. Altho I think it was made by the artists who can't take criticism anymore, why not brush them off as a hater and everyone would join you. Btw "hater" should be banned along with the word "shorty/shawty" etc. Fuck Ice cube.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »
i beg 2 differ, there's a gang of people who OVERSTATE their opinion and brush it off as simply just "criticism" when in reality it's not.  it's usually some emo-fan who can't get enuff attention elsewhere and stalk message boards all day "reviewing" music when half of them niggaz don't even listen to the entire thing in the 1st place, they just simply read some1 elses opinion and pre-judge it off of that alone without thinking for themselves or actually giving it a chance.  it's not a thin line between stating your opinion and hating, sometimes it's just pretty planely obvious that some1 is hating. 

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 12:56:49 AM »
^ that's just speculation though, you don't KNOW for a fact that they're trolling or not.

But what I do know is that everytime you give your honest judgement about music, the fanboys will claim you're a hater when in reality you're NOT.

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 07:51:10 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 10:04:32 AM »
^ that's just speculation though, you don't KNOW for a fact that they're trolling or not.

But what I do know is that everytime you give your honest judgement about music, the fanboys will claim you're a hater when in reality you're NOT.

yeah i know wat u mean but everybody's 2cent ain't gold

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTWLNjxOdNc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NTWLNjxOdNc</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

they disabled my linking... that's a catchy song by cham tho, but he ain't fuckin' wit my boi tho