Author Topic: Game Feat. Robin Thicke - Phantom (Prod. By Dr. Dre or DJ Toomp)  (Read 1735 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Feat. Robin Thicke - Phantom (Prod. By Dr. Dre or DJ Toomp)
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 11:46:13 AM »
Game tweeted saying he didnt want this leaked...Its Obvious this was supposed to be a song from a mixtape about Phantoms and Robin ahd Game having fun...Not like this is going for radio adds or VMA awards.

Damn,Why does it have to be a west coast forum where niggaz cant read and God Damn stupid as fuck.

Like Seriously yo...Why are you guys so dumb? Why do you think that every leak Game has is from RED or even a single?

Why Cant Game just record 250 songs for the album and make one song about stupid phantoms and just blaze up for the hell of it and not be analyzed like he is some Super MC?

And dont get me wrong, i fucking hate this song...Its not that i hate it...I havent even played it More than once..This song dont exist to me, but you dont see me analyzing how bad it is.

Either you guys got much time on ur hands and love to analyze or you are incredibly dumb and young...
stop fucc'n whine'n my equal damn, ok it's not for the red album already lol, and until people hear the whole album they can't it's all wacc,just the songs that dropped so far have been a tail off for game fans here and they are  expressing that, i hope you work at his label and getting paid cause you act like some guy who's trying to do some type of damage control and fail'n at it,just me being honest yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

aLvin-X

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »
He Said "Phantom" Like 400-500 Times... And You Say This Is Best Rapper From The West?! Damn...

EnzoUK

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
After a few more listens, this is a dope track

got reply value, tha beat is just crazy, good song for the car
Twitter: @EnzoUK

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2010, 02:09:08 PM »
Game tweeted saying he didnt want this leaked...Its Obvious this was supposed to be a song from a mixtape about Phantoms and Robin ahd Game having fun...Not like this is going for radio adds or VMA awards.

Damn,Why does it have to be a west coast forum where niggaz cant read and God Damn stupid as fuck.

Like Seriously yo...Why are you guys so dumb? Why do you think that every leak Game has is from RED or even a single?

Why Cant Game just record 250 songs for the album and make one song about stupid phantoms and just blaze up for the hell of it and not be analyzed like he is some Super MC?

And dont get me wrong, i fucking hate this song...Its not that i hate it...I havent even played it More than once..This song dont exist to me, but you dont see me analyzing how bad it is.

Either you guys got much time on ur hands and love to analyze or you are incredibly dumb and young...
stop fucc'n whine'n my equal damn, ok it's not for the red album already lol, and until people hear the whole album they can't it's all wacc,just the songs that dropped so far have been a tail off for game fans here and they are  expressing that, i hope you work at his label and getting paid cause you act like some guy who's trying to do some type of damage control and fail'n at it,just me being honest yell

b -E-z box lol

but to the poster "amazing"25, they do that all of the time tho.  "Under Pressure" wasn't even for Detox and a statement was clearly put out for that like a day or two b4 tha song leaked but EVERYBODY forgot about that.  They said that the song was strickly for HP or The Headphones (i forgot which 1 but i think it was maybe both).  Yeah "Under Pressure" was supposed to be the "1st" single but when they made that statement they made it clear what that song was 4.  i guess in the end people just wanted something 2 bitch about and hang on 2 for Detox, instead of just enjoying it or passing it by and leaving it at that.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2010, 09:10:41 PM »
The robin thicke joints have been the best easily imo. Makes the JT effort look more embarrasing each time.

The pushing it joint was fly as fuck, robin thicke had that hook on lock.

This is kinda fly too in a different way. Its not even close to embarrasing.

The beats fire, its gotta nice vibe to it and the drum pattern and the clap sound makes it open to more than just gully music obviously and the hook naturally sets the tone of the joint and thicke pulls off another fly ass hook and it gives the joint a pass. This is def midnight music. Only complaint i have is thicke doin his verse at the end. Should never have happened. Game saying phantom every two seconds don't bother me because this aint deep music, this more looking for a hit music, its often shit like this in these sorta joints. I think its nice. Again like pushing it, its kinda fly, thicke and game seem to mix well but if y'all aint into rnb y'all probably won't dig something like this. Its just a nice record that comes and goes, again something y'all can put in a ride on a mellow level when wit ya woman. 'baby u make me want to be with you' lol  ;)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:33 PM »
I agree that Thicke's execution of the hook is on point and far superior than the JT track.  It's just that beat could have been taken to another level is they, the artist, took it to the next level. 

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

amazing25

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 11:18:52 PM »
I agree that Thicke's execution of the hook is on point and far superior than the JT track.  It's just that beat could have been taken to another level is they, the artist, took it to the next level. 

damn homie...why is it that the biggest Game stans/haters are all from Bratislava or Slovenia? Why cant ya all be like all us...its a song, wack song..fuck it..Its from Mixtape, a stupid song about a fucking Phanrom..Why u gotta go all the way nerd about this shit and analyze it for 2 weeks?

My advice..Get Clerasil, get rid of that horrible acne, get some fresh gear, buy girl a drink and eat some pussy...It tastes Good..Trust Me..

Its way better than talki about Game 24/7.

:-\ Nerds these days man... :-[

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2010, 02:39:05 AM »
^you're the biggest nerd on this forum

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2010, 06:30:41 AM »
^you're the biggest nerd on this forum

It's pointless addressing stans.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2010, 06:43:06 AM »
way to much phantoms, namedroppin. game cant stick to his style, wonder if he got one.

EnzoUK

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2010, 06:47:08 AM »

damn homie...why is it that the biggest Game stans/haters are all from Bratislava or Slovenia? Why cant ya all be like all us...its a song, wack song..fuck it..Its from Mixtape, a stupid song about a fucking Phanrom..Why u gotta go all the way nerd about this shit and analyze it for 2 weeks?

My advice..Get Clerasil, get rid of that horrible acne, get some fresh gear, buy girl a drink and eat some pussy...It tastes Good..Trust Me..

u buy girls drinks brah?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2010, 06:50:55 AM »
I agree that Thicke's execution of the hook is on point and far superior than the JT track.  It's just that beat could have been taken to another level is they, the artist, took it to the next level.  

u must have bad childhood.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
lol ^haha but ay game sounds different on this...like a younger version or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.