Author Topic: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...  (Read 1532 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 11:59:15 PM »
yo i actually looked Hootie up on youtube, his shits pretty hot haha good shit

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2010, 01:03:02 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

i feel u bro..

westcoast fans...kill me.. they quik to talk down on others..but fail to realize.. the original g's and niggas like freeway rick...all come from the south..tx might i ad..

ya favorite hook singer.. mississippi..is nate hometown

wtf does that gotta do with anything tho? For the most part, they didnt grow up down south...they either just have roots there or were born there or some shit. If you was born in CA, but moved to Texas when you was 2....would that make you a Cali nigga? Dont think so. I wasnt born in SD, but I been here for 95% of my life. My whole attitude and way of goin about things, is influenced by the West and nowhere else.

same here dog. i represent for my town. a decade.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2010, 01:15:42 AM »
Whoever the hell that Hootie dude is, hes all over Wacka's dick...haha

shit, man....what happened to those days when WE made them other fools bow down?????

lol You think that same shit doesnt go down when West artists hit the South? Them South niggas fuckin LOVE us lol. The midwest cats are even worse. Shit, every artist from Daygo tryin to come up....makes a trip to St Louis at some point. They suck that Westcoast shit up out there. The thing is, with our music...its hood niggas that feel our shit. Which is strait. They always got love for the West. Unfortunately tho...you dont get on the radio from gangstas feelin your shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2010, 01:17:26 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

i feel u bro..

westcoast fans...kill me.. they quik to talk down on others..but fail to realize.. the original g's and niggas like freeway rick...all come from the south..tx might i ad..

ya favorite hook singer.. mississippi..is nate hometown

wtf does that gotta do with anything tho? For the most part, they didnt grow up down south...they either just have roots there or were born there or some shit. If you was born in CA, but moved to Texas when you was 2....would that make you a Cali nigga? Dont think so. I wasnt born in SD, but I been here for 95% of my life. My whole attitude and way of goin about things, is influenced by the West and nowhere else.

same here dog. i represent for my town. a decade.

Yeah dat. 619 all the time  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2010, 01:49:05 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

I hope those arabs gonna slice you up when you come over to France.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2010, 02:09:56 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

I hope those arabs gonna slice you up when you come over to France.

please no hate or deadwishes. we just discussing topics.

LONDON!!

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2010, 03:52:50 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

thats big, i'm not to big or up on wacka's stuff like that, but from what i've heard from him so far, its sounds like his trying to do fun club records from a street perspective, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, you don't want to hear preaching or kill, kill, kill 24-7 in the club, you see what i'm saying, so theirs nuthin wrong wit that at all, no they ain't, plus he breaks that down in interviews, he dosen't hide it, he ain't trying to be lyrically complex like canibus or an artist like that or sumthin

and it pops off everywhere, from bankhead, zone 6, atl to uk to france to t.dot to amsterdam, to lisbon and wherever else, i don't think heads are hating on wacka because he's from the south or country, everyone knows it pops off everywhere on this planet, the struggle is worldwide, trust me on that, i feel like yeah, heads are hating on that brother because he does catchy club tunes that ain't lyrically complex and he ain't trying to be that neither and the mainstream industry latches onto the next hit and roll's wit that and looks for a billion carbon copy's to get that loot, making other heads think you've gotta change up your shit and come like how the playlist at your mainstream pop radio station is coming like too, when theirs nuff room for all types of diffrent styles of rap music for heads to check for, not just one style, you see what i'm saying, i feel like yeah, thats what heads have a problem wit wacka for

i check boards to expose the worldwide system, there international, they ain't just in the US, trust me on that and to expose sex offender pervs that try it wit me and my famo and to get free piff, music and so on and so on, shit like that, other than that, unless i was promoting product that's going to give me some monetary gain, some p's(money), i wouldn't be on no computer boards, true story

but what i've seen on the many boards that i frequent is that these internet forums are 90% full of rich surburban bougie weirdos from the US, canada, europe and where ever else, 5% is regular human being brothers and sisters 9 to 5in at work, just looking to waste time at work and thats it, they are in the clubs, get pussy, have famo, kids, bills and so on and so on, ain't bougie in the endz(area, hood) neither, you get what i'm saying and the other 5% is artists promoting there product, so that weirdo shit isn't monopolized by european surbanban weirdo's only, its international when it comes to that shit, trust me on that, just check some of this board, it's replicated on most forums i've visited, yes it is

"get this money by any means nessassary"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2010, 09:31:03 AM »
Real talk daygo...real fuckin talk...xzibit started n detroit but how often he rep the d? Lol                                and as far as them bowin down 2 the west...its the west bowin down 2 them...snoops scared but cube will speak on it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »
Real talk daygo...real fuckin talk...xzibit started n detroit but how often he rep the d? Lol                                and as far as them bowin down 2 the west...its the west bowin down 2 them...snoops scared but cube will speak on it
Yeah and Xto Z is wrong cuz he was grown when he moved to cali . He went to New Mexico first and he left Detroit at 17 years old .

youre not gonna blow reppin New Mexico lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2010, 05:36:56 PM »
Whoa...hold up...shouldnt u have lived n that state vs takin that states style...oh nm aint known so ima rep a more known state let alone region...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 01:30:27 AM »
Well i didnt buy a camera to film hood shit.. i bought a camera to show the real and not this watered down boo boo shit yall use to.. The snoop doggs and dpg's all that shit.. these niggas is watered down.. If I make a million dollars i would not need no security in my own hood.. ya digg... Niggas already know whats up with me..

I RESPECT WACKA and all dem niggas down south...

I AM THE REALEST NIGGA THRU THIS LENSE I FILM WITH... COMPLETE RAW MATERIAL OF REAL NIGGAS...I could be chasing after the snoop dog and the rest of the so called westcoast legends.. but i dont.. cuz they dont know what the struggle is about..ANYMORE...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 01:39:38 AM »
Well i didnt buy a camera to film hood shit.. i bought a camera to show the real and not this watered down boo boo shit yall use to.. The snoop doggs and dpg's all that shit.. these niggas is watered down.. If I make a million dollars i would not need no security in my own hood.. ya digg... Niggas already know whats up with me..

I RESPECT WACKA and all dem niggas down south...

I AM THE REALEST NIGGA THRU THIS LENSE I FILM WITH... COMPLETE RAW MATERIAL OF REAL NIGGAS...I could be chasing after the snoop dog and the rest of the so called westcoast legends.. but i dont.. cuz they dont know what the struggle is about..ANYMORE...

so u the realest nigga on the net? u might get competition on this forum. theres lotta dudes who r going hard on their keyboards.

u should chill out fo real. get a job. a life. and things will come together. u must be reached your age (midlife crisis) a desperate man. just stop hatin and keep your eye focused on the truth.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 04:02:46 AM »
Looks like people out west got love for Wacka.

T. Rodgers

Suge and Wacka

LONDON!!

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 04:47:47 AM »
Looks like people out west got love for Wacka.

T. Rodgers

i can respect that all day, everyday, it don't look like wacka's on some industry gangbanging shit, he seems like a real brother to me, first thing he does when he lands in la is link the real triple o.gs that paved the way for that street movement worldwide, like he's taking it serious, it ain't a music thing, big up t.rogers and wacka, salute
"get this money by any means nessassary"

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 07:42:24 AM »
a dude from philly wrote this a week ago.

Waka Flocka. Man I can’t stand this dude. I thought he sucked before, but now, it is official. Man is straight CLOWN. Not only did he show up in my city with like 30 morons on stage with this idiot, but after three songs, and the crowd hating on him, he walks off the stage. He does not just walk off the stage though. He proceeds to flip everyone in attendance the middle finger as he is exiting.