Author Topic: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...  (Read 1530 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 01:06:17 AM »
i respect the compton hustler, rappers etc. but what is you??? homie u aint shit on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP LIL WHITE KID.. YOU AINT WRONGKIND ..YOU THAT LIL BITCH AS WHITE BOY FROM FLORIDA..LOL...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 02:04:47 AM »
LOL.. AT YOU TO THINK IMMA NET BANGER... Maybe next time you in Compton you can slide thru and see this aint no e banger over here.jus learn how to promote on the net.. so its what i do..But best believe any nigga active from Compton know im out here err day in these streets...

you a bum?? every day in the streets?

now bums are in the streets.. you must be a lil white kid.. hiding behind yo screen name.. show face since you from wrong kind nigga.. dem niggas is active.. but you hidin behind yo screen nigga...

all got to say is 619 all day... i aint hidding. damn u bitchin like a lil sissy. that sooooo pussy. arguin with people over the net. get a life!! oh i forgot its tooo late u old as fuck.
im 23 years old. im doin it. umma smart dude. what bout your old ass?? did u discovered recentyl the internet??? i wonder that your old ass knows how to handle they keyboard. LMAO
i respect the compton hustler, rappers etc. but what is you??? homie u aint shit on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP LIL WHITE KID.. YOU AINT WRONGKIND ..YOU THAT LIL BITCH AS WHITE BOY FROM FLORIDA..LOL...

u on mushrooms man, u trippin. 1st i aint from florida 2nd i aint even american or white. homie u must be high as hell to hallucinate like this. the aliens supplin you with infos bout me? get off the pipe u crackhead. stop beefin i aint into this shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
Lol ^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
LOL.. AT YOU TO THINK IMMA NET BANGER... Maybe next time you in Compton you can slide thru and see this aint no e banger over here.jus learn how to promote on the net.. so its what i do..But best believe any nigga active from Compton know im out here err day in these streets...

now bums are in the streets.. you must be a lil white kid.. hiding behind yo screen name.. show face since you from wrong kind nigga.. dem niggas is active.. but you hidin behind yo screen nigga...

all got to say is 619 all day... i aint hidding. damn u bitchin like a lil sissy. that sooooo pussy. arguin with people over the net. get a life!! oh i forgot its tooo late u old as fuck.
im 23 years old. im doin it. umma smart dude. what bout your old ass?? did u discovered recentyl the internet??? i wonder that your old ass knows how to handle they keyboard. LMAO

u on mushrooms man, u trippin. 1st i aint from florida 2nd i aint even american or white. homie u must be high as hell to hallucinate like this. the aliens supplin you with infos bout me? get off the pipe u crackhead. stop beefin i aint into this shit.

reveal yo self... :) dats how you handle dat...Real niggaz make they self present..

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »

reveal yo self... :) dats how you handle dat...Real niggaz make they self present..

so u want my pics??? r u gay or sumthin???? u a fag foreal !!!!!!!!! nigga bounce off!!!!!!

midwestryder

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
i fucks wit wacka music...and been to they hood.and fucked wit dem niggas.crack city..zone 6...so its all love..De niggas aint no different from us.. dey jus  country ass fuck....
I AGREE @ Daygo styles.. expansion is always good.. makes the company stronger
  so you like wack music & have bad taste .. nothing about wackas music is good at all. i from st louis & they are not that country as they are

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »

u still getting chased in doors by the NHCC or the PHCC

the s.a's also run ya turf.....you want no issues with the S.A.'s