What about you?

He was fresh when he came out, not anymore though
21 (42.9%)
He's dope actually, I like him
15 (30.6%)
He sucks and has always sucked
13 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...  (Read 1101 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »
Hahahah that is true, props!

I'm just saying, my mom can be watching an Award show and think an actress look pretty, and it's like "That's cool, she big upping one of her own".   But because of the "macho" attitude of men, we can't comment if we think a dude look fresh, cuz every other guy will jump on u and call u a gay, even if u not.  And then men are too pussy to say the shit cuz they don't wanna be attacked, like I was in this thread....  And that is why I said we can learn from the girls, cuz they don't have that kinda mentality (for the most part compared to men) when it comes to that particular subject.  If you can feel me a little bit?

Chicks find other chicks attractive. Straight men don't find other men attractive. That's just the way it works. Nothing to do with being macho. Check your sexuality (no homophobe)

If men were brought up with the encouragement to be gay or bi  by the other sex, I'm sure you wouldn't be arguing this...  And why weren't they?  Because ever since the dawn of time men are the stronger, and more dominant (no sexism) sex, and thus they have a macho standard to live upto.

What you said defines logic.  How is it possible for a straight chick to find another chick attractive and not be gay, while a guy can't with another guy?  Do you know how society works?  This has nothing to do with DNA, but the way people are brought up.  If you don't notice how dudes get way more judgment for potentially being gay, you're really blind.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2010, 03:28:09 PM »
alotta his muzik sounds the same...especially recently
first era of ruff ryders was better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »
This one was kinda hype for his latter day productions:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »
Hahahah that is true, props!

I'm just saying, my mom can be watching an Award show and think an actress look pretty, and it's like "That's cool, she big upping one of her own".   But because of the "macho" attitude of men, we can't comment if we think a dude look fresh, cuz every other guy will jump on u and call u a gay, even if u not.  And then men are too pussy to say the shit cuz they don't wanna be attacked, like I was in this thread....  And that is why I said we can learn from the girls, cuz they don't have that kinda mentality (for the most part compared to men) when it comes to that particular subject.  If you can feel me a little bit?

Chicks find other chicks attractive. Straight men don't find other men attractive. That's just the way it works. Nothing to do with being macho. Check your sexuality (no homophobe)

If men were brought up with the encouragement to be gay or bi  by the other sex, I'm sure you wouldn't be arguing this...  And why weren't they?  Because ever since the dawn of time men are the stronger, and more dominant (no sexism) sex, and thus they have a macho standard to live upto.

What you said defines logic.  How is it possible for a straight chick to find another chick attractive and not be gay, while a guy can't with another guy?  Do you know how society works?  This has nothing to do with DNA, but the way people are brought up.  If you don't notice how dudes get way more judgment for potentially being gay, you're really blind.

Are you coming out right now?? On this thread?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »
Theres a difference between finding another dude good looking and appreciating another cats swag... thats how u get them pretty boy terms and shit coming out...

Women do take it to a whole next level and shit though...about how 'she looks hot/sexy etc' and then tryna change their whole look to look like someone else.

About swizz beats, dudes one of the luckiest fuckers around, he got alicia keys, my girl pregnant...daymmm...lol...

And dudes got hits for days, he might not be as ill as he once was, but dude did his thang and earned his cred in the hiphop game a long time ago

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »
Yeah but hes been wack 4 years now and he can prolly still make heaters...lol @ the gay thing but homie was right
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MistaNova

« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2010, 03:24:22 AM »
Kajmir Royale > Swizz Beatz

Both as a rapper and as a producer.