Author Topic: yo daz dillinger what ever happen to that w.c & daz gangsta shit cd track list  (Read 815 times)

GangstaBoogy

I've been tellin you niggas for years, do yourself a favor and avoid Daz's "coming soon" threads. Most of them are just a tacky cover for an album that doesn't exist.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

I've been tellin you niggas for years, do yourself a favor and avoid Daz's "coming soon" threads. Most of them are just a tacky cover for an album that doesn't exist.

he gets so cracked out sometimes he thinks he has a project coming up but he only dreamed it up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

bullet_wrongkind

loooll shitty cover as usual.

would like to hear it tho.  8)

KEVIN RONIK

DAZ WHEN ARE THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS COMING OUT ON DPG RECORDZ?

MC REN
SYLE E FYNE
PFN
DAZ & SOOPAFLY
LIL EAZY E
THA GANG
THA ROW KILLAH
CRYSTAL

HOLLA HOMIE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HEY DAZ IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT SHIPPED OUT MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER
keep on crying  :'( u aint getting shit crack wilson ;D yo daz release that shit

KEVIN RONIK

DAZ IS THE CHEAPEST FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT IN THE INDUSTRY, WONT DROP A FUCKIN TRACK UNLESS HE ANTICIPATES A PAY DAY OUT OF IT, PUTTING OUT ALBUMS WITH RECYCLED SONGS AND LYRICS AND FUCKIN HIS OWN FANS OVER.  AFTER ALL THESE YEARS IN THE GAME HOW THE HELL DOESNT THIS MORON HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE COMFORTABLY?  ALWAYS SUCKIN SOMEBODYS DICK, FIRST SUGE, THEN SNOOP, EVEN GAVE 50 A SHOUTOUT IN HIS DPGC U KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP ALBUM NOTES WHEN HE NEVER MET THE CAT LOL.

teletomble

DAZ WHEN ARE THE FOLLOWING ALBUMS COMING OUT ON DPG RECORDZ?

MC REN
SYLE E FYNE
PFN
DAZ & SOOPAFLY
LIL EAZY E
THA GANG
THA ROW KILLAH
CRYSTAL

HOLLA HOMIE

MC Ren Was On DPG Recordz?

westsiderider323

daz is high on crack right now and if you read this now tomorrow or next week he still gon be high