Author Topic: Looks like LeBron is staying in Cleveland (gonna announce his decision Thursday)  (Read 1912 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I still can't believe dumb ass Danny Ferry hasn't signed Mike Miller 1-2 years back when he had the chance. Mike Miller would have fitted in greatly with the Cavs at that time, they might even have won the title if he did just that. A player who spreads the floor, instead of clogging the lane like Shaq did.

I'm not a Cavs fan by any means, I just feel bad about a player as great as LeBron to be wasted on a team with horrible management and horrible coaching in a boring ass city.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Yeah Danny Ferry is a dipshit. But to be honest, he busted his ass off these past couple years in an attempt to bring LeBron help. It was just too little, too late. By that time, Cavs already had a shitty coaching system implemented, so all of the quality players that they added had no real way of fitting in.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Wow, apparently LeBron originally intended to have ESPN cameras follow him around during his entire free agency. You have got to be kidding me, LMAO.

"James' plans were in the works in some form for months, according to sources, having talked with ESPN about filming his entire free-agency process for a documentary. For a while, this included some plans to take a tour across the country and visit interested teams," Windhorst writes.

When the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the second round of the playoffs and LeBron struggled at times, those plans were scraped.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/espn_reports_lebron_james_will.html

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Wow, apparently LeBron originally intended to have ESPN cameras follow him around during his entire free agency. You have got to be kidding me, LMAO.

"James' plans were in the works in some form for months, according to sources, having talked with ESPN about filming his entire free-agency process for a documentary. For a while, this included some plans to take a tour across the country and visit interested teams," Windhorst writes.

When the Cavaliers were eliminated by the Celtics in the second round of the playoffs and LeBron struggled at times, those plans were scraped.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/espn_reports_lebron_james_will.html

damn lebrons gay

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
On the other hand, if he stays, he's gunna seem like a huge douche for making this huge ordeal and holding a press-conference, just to announce that...i guess it's a lose-lose situation for LeBron. Either way, he ends up looking like a complete douche.......I wonder why?
Exactly. He put mself in a no win situation. As for him staying in Cleveland, I think it's the right move. The entire state and franchise has embraced him and he's the become face of the Cavaliers. He's a home town hero. Plus the whole "unfinished businesses" thing about his legacy. He would of been huge in New York, though. :whistle:

Sccit

It fucking kills me that he's staying in shitty ass Cleveland... together with Bosh in Chicago or with Bosh and Wade in Miami he could fucking humiliate the league for years to come... in shitty ass Cleveland he is just going to get humiliated by borderline contenders like the Magic...

Yea, but then it wouldn't be HIS team, and we all know LeBron has an unparalleled ego that needs to be satisfied. I don't think the bitch in him will allow him to sign with Miami.

westsiderider323

fuck lebron and all his fuckin dick riders who dont even watch ball/cleveland ban wagon ass faggots

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if he stays in cleveland now? after all this attention whoring, just WOW, guys a straight female.

lol i thought shaq was an attention whore

PLANT

If he really wants to be a winner and a REAL shot at winning titles he would go to Miami and join with Wade and CB

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If he really wants to be a winner and a REAL shot at winning titles he would go to Miami and join with Wade and CB

yea but if he does he'll never be able to be compared next to kobe or mj, he had to join 2 other franchise players to win? cmon now.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea but if he does he'll never be able to be compared next to kobe or mj, he had to join 2 other franchise players to win? cmon now.

... but will he be compared to MJ is he stays with the shitty ass Cavs and never wins a title during his prime? .... FUCK NO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

... but will he be compared to MJ is he stays with the shitty ass Cavs and never wins a title during his prime? .... FUCK NO

hell no, but he would if he wins atleast 4-5 rings with him being the franchise player with a good allstar 2nd option. but teaming up with wade and bosh to get rings? he'll never be considered among kobe or mj.

The Come Up Shuffle

From a reliable source... Lebron is signing with the Knicks tomorrow.

And before anyone says anything about me making this up because I'm from NY and and I'm a Knicks fan blah blah blah I'm actually a Bulls fan.  LeBron will be a Knick tomorrow night.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And before anyone says anything about me making this up because I'm from NY and and I'm a Knicks fan blah blah blah I'm actually a Bulls fan.  LeBron will be a Knick tomorrow night.

woopty woot, thats a 3peat right there. lebron,wade,bosh, plus trash would of been a bigger threat. now its lebron amare plus trash and cosh and wade plus trash.

if i was lebron ill go to the bulls, their team is much deeper than either what the knicks and miami can get.

westsiderider323

woopty woot, thats a 3peat right there. lebron,wade,bosh, plus trash would of been a bigger threat. now its lebron amare plus trash and cosh and wade plus trash.

if i was lebron ill go to the bulls, their team is much deeper than either what the knicks and miami can get.

LOL