Author Topic: Looks like LeBron is staying in Cleveland (gonna announce his decision Thursday)  (Read 1915 times)

Lunatic

Newsday reporting LeBron to sign with Heat and join Wade & Bosh  :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
cant see him signing with miami. that would be fucked up

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
it would be pretty moronic and not to mention hes been the biggest attention whore in sports history to be upset that melo didnt join the free agent class when he signed the extension couple years ago, made all this hype about them 3 being together and not doing it.

but it does hurt lebrons individual legacy to becoming the "best" player ever. if he joins miami hes done from that conversation.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
I'm still going with my prediction.. which is staying in Cleveland. I don't see him going to a team that is clearly Wade's team, it'll be like KG & Pierce in 2008. Everyone knew KG was the better player, but the team was still considered Pierce's team and he was the one who got the credit as the team captain who stayed loyal throughout the thick and the thin. LeBron is in his prime and has his pride, he doesn't have to resort to that just yet.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm still going with my prediction.. which is staying in Cleveland. I don't see him going to a team that is clearly Wade's team, it'll be like KG & Pierce in 2008. Everyone knew KG was the better player, but the team was still considered Pierce's team and he was the one who got the credit as the team captain who stayed loyal throughout the thick and the thin. LeBron is in his prime and has his pride, he doesn't have to resort to that just yet.

i think its karma, him getting all the love, being a ego maniac, dancing infront of the bulls bench after he made a freethrow, all this stupid shit he does is coming back to him, lol its so funny when lebron says kobes the best player in the league blah blah, u can tell hes not truly sincere.

guys a straight busta

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
lol, I agree with what you said but I don't quite understand how it's karma, when he hasn't even signed anywhere yet. If he re-signed with Cleveland and wins absolutely nothing, then yeah maybe that's karma, lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, I agree with what you said but I don't quite understand how it's karma, when he hasn't even signed anywhere yet. If he re-signed with Cleveland and wins absolutely nothing, then yeah maybe that's karma, lol.

haha i ment lebron acting like a goddamn fucking princess is why hes gettin the karma now. hes done dug a hole for himself, if he leaves cleveland his legacy is forever tarnished whereever he goes (esp. miami since hes gonna join up with 2 other superstars to contend) if he stays in cleveland i really dont see him winnning anything until kobe retires, celtics big 3 are retired, wade is too old, and the magics core are broken up.

lebron leaves the cavs he'll never be comparable to MJ or kobe. their true franchise superstars

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Yeah I feel you. He still has options other than Cleveland and Miami though. He probably won't go to Chicago, because then he's just gonna hear how much better Jordan was for the rest of his career. He can go to the Knicks, Nets, or Clippers... although we all know he aint going to the Nets or Clippers lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah I feel you. He still has options other than Cleveland and Miami though. He probably won't go to Chicago, because then he's just gonna hear how much better Jordan was for the rest of his career. He can go to the Knicks, Nets, or Clippers... although we all know he aint going to the Nets or Clippers lol.

if he isnt going to miami or the bulls he should just stay his ass in cleveland, i dont se ehim winning with the nets or knicks, but if had to knicsk or nets id pick nets in a heart beat. i rather have devin harris and brook lopez than just  stoudimare and trash.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Nah... Devin Harris is stylistically the last kind of player you would want to be a PG alongside LeBron. He's a poor shooter and really needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Brook Lopez is legit though.

Either way though, if LeBron was competing to win RIGHT NOW, then Nets is the last place he'd want to go. Knicks aren't exactly a better option either though. He might as well just stay in Cleveland instead of going to those two squads.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah... Devin Harris is stylistically the last kind of player you would want to be a PG alongside LeBron. He's a poor shooter and really needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Brook Lopez is legit though.

Either way though, if LeBron was competing to win RIGHT NOW, then Nets is the last place he'd want to go. Knicks aren't exactly a better option either though. He might as well just stay in Cleveland instead of going to those two squads.

yea cleveland is better, but i thought devin harris played pretty good when carter was runnin the offense

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
heat?
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 08:06:41 AM »
If he wants 2 play wit bosh then y would he stay n cleveland and not win?                        lol @ muffuccaz sayin king wit no ring...but yeah seems like he wants attention and 2 hype shit up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if lebron doesnt sign with the heat to join wade and bosh he will never win a title during his prime, and that is a fact.. what a waste on that shitty cleveland team.

if he signs with the knicks, he's an idiot. that would make him hated in cleveland he would STILL not have a great shot at multiple rings. LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bird had HOFers, Magic had HOFers, MJ had HOFers, Kobe had Shaq (HOF), Kobe had All-Stars coming off the bench & a coach that supposedly "wins"; so you can't realistically tell me if LeBron were to sign with Miami, it would take away from his rings lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Well, if he goes to Chicago with Boozer, Rose, Deng and Noah... he damn sure has a contender at hand! If he stays in Cleveland with Varejao as the third best player? Never goes to the Finals again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin