Author Topic: Looks like LeBron is staying in Cleveland (gonna announce his decision Thursday)  (Read 1916 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
^Oh, you're talking about Hall of Famer James Worthy? Oh, okay; yeah, he was wack.

I'm not discrediting anybody, I don't even discredit Kobe; I just pull him down from the moon you guys put him on & make you understand that Odom is coming off the bench for the Lakers, where he would be the 2nd best player on nearly half the teams in the NBA lol.

Kobe is a factor, just like every other player on every other championship team; just like LeBron would be if he plays & wins with the Heat.

You guys are stacked with great talent & you act like Kobe carried them on his back; why do you think his PPG were down? Because it was the EXACT opposite of him carrying them on his back, they took the weight off & helped him win the ring.

I'll say it forever, .500 record the years he was alone & got his ass bounced out; you mean to tell him Kobe magically got better or his talent got much better? I usually bring up the fact LeBron was alone in '06 (unless you're saying Big Z is a future HOFer lol) & made it to the Finals, but I don't even need too because that's not the point. I can't think of the last team to win a ring where the Superstar leading the way was all alone.

Spurs - Duncan & Robinson, then Duncan, Parker, Manu
Lakers - Kobe & Shaq, then Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Odom, Bynum
Pistons - All members of the starting five made the All-Star team lol.
Heat - Wade & Shaq

People get help, it's just fans of other teams hate LeBron & since Wade is the 3rd best player in the league some of you are catching feelings because you know it could potentially be over before it even begins.

LeBron would be taking a 30 million dollar pay-cut of what he could be getting elsewhere, going into Miami knowing that his numbers will be down in every category, which has some effect on his personal legacy & is doing all of this to win? Why is that a bitch move? You know you would turn around & say "Oh he's only going 'here' for the money, he doesn't care". But he clearly wants to win & is making personal sacrificies to do so. So people who hate on him for being a selfish, ego-manic; how do you say that if he goes to Miami, takes paycuts & loses PPG, assists & rebounds, for the soul purpose of winning?

lol like i said if lebron won for the past 3 years his teammates would of been considered hofers, u think james worthy was a superstar that a franchise could build upon?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Artest was already named a great defender. Gasol was one of the best big men in the league & they gave him some credit for that. You Laker fans touted Bynum as the next Wilt lol & Fisher brings some veteran prescense & Odom had a nice career for himself before he was even a Laker. These were established names lead by one of the best players in the game; but they without a doubt supported him a lot more than your average teammates.

LeBron had Mo Williams & Antwaan & a 38 year old Shaq lol.

& James Worthy is a HOFer, it doesn't matter if you build a team around him, you put him with Magic Johnson & Kareem (arguably two of the greatest players ever) & you're going to win.

It's not taking away from Magic, it's being realistic about Magic's situation; he had help.

"James Worthy was one of the top 10 -- top five -- players in playoff history," Johnson stated at the news conference in which Worthy announced his retirement.
http://www.nba.com/history/players/worthy_bio.html

Magic said it himself how great he was lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
^Artest was already named a great defender. Gasol was one of the best big men in the league & they gave him some credit for that. You Laker fans touted Bynum as the next Wilt lol & Fisher brings some veteran prescense & Odom had a nice career for himself before he was even a Laker. These were established names lead by one of the best players in the game; but they without a doubt supported him a lot more than your average teammates.

LeBron had Mo Williams & Antwaan & a 38 year old Shaq lol.

& James Worthy is a HOFer, it doesn't matter if you build a team around him, you put him with Magic Johnson & Kareem (arguably two of the greatest players ever) & you're going to win.

It's not taking away from Magic, it's being realistic about Magic's situation; he had help.

"James Worthy was one of the top 10 -- top five -- players in playoff history," Johnson stated at the news conference in which Worthy announced his retirement.
http://www.nba.com/history/players/worthy_bio.html

Magic said it himself how great he was lol.

so your saying worthy is a legit superstar and you would build upon him? wade, bosh, lebron are basically hofers, their franchise players that can be built upon. they built upon lebron and didnt work, they built upon kobe and it did. honestly i dont know why in teh world they picked up shaq, did they not know he was gonna clog up the lane like he did in the suns? i do feel bad for lebron for having a useless coach, and a FO that obviously didnt bring hte right pieces.

the thing is lebron cant will himself to it. lebron isnt comparable to kobe at all. lol what happened, to the cavs being the deepest team? deepest bench? bette rthan the lakers. funny how the perspective changes after they lose.

lebron isnt as good as hes hyped up to be, he doesnt take over games, if he did he would of won a ring by now, he has lil to no post moves , all he does is drive it to the whole and a lower than average jumpshot, he was predicted to win it for the past 2 years, and won one game against the magics than the year after that lost to the aging celtics.

i dont even get why they started jamison, i mean wtf is the FO or the coaching staff thinking? if hteir gonna get jamison make him the 6th man how the hell did they think jamison was gonna be dominant offensively while sharing the court with lebron.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah alotta new heat fans watch...
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
And they gon say nah what u talkin bout dogg...ive been a heat fan since...shit ever since i was born dogg but us gettin "king wit no ring" jus made us the best team period...but y would a attention whore like "king wit no ring" go 2 a team where he aint the main guy?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This muffucca
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »
What da fuck he mean he never wanted 2 leave cleveland?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yeah alotta new heat fans watch...
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
And they gon say nah what u talkin bout dogg...ive been a heat fan since...shit ever since i was born dogg but us gettin "king wit no ring" jus made us the best team period...but y would a attention whore like "king wit no ring" go 2 a team where he aint the main guy?

is he going to the 1993 bulls?
of course he's the main guy. LOL

What da fuck he mean he never wanted 2 leave cleveland?

probably that he would have loved to stay there region wise, it's just that it's a fact that this shit team ain't going anywhere...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So hes useless then
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2010, 08:08:39 AM »
So he goes 2 a team where they have 2 all stars...then whats he good for? This is how the best player n nba wants 2 win?
Cube

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So hes useless then
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »
So he goes 2 a team where they have 2 all stars...then whats he good for? This is how the best player n nba wants 2 win?

Shaq was the best big of his era, Gasol is a true All-Star, Odom is an All-Star caliber player, Artest used to be an All-Star...

Duncan? Ginobili was an All-Star, Parker was an All-Star, Bowen was a lock for Defensive First team

Celtics? 3 All-Stars.

But yeah, LeBron is such a loser for choosing to team up with great players. LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Team up
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »
Bring em to ur home...ur the fuckin king right? Theyll fuck anythin 2 keep u...but leave the team u drove and n some form coached and ran 2 another all star team? And odom shouldnt b a all star!
Cube