Author Topic: DUBCNN: The Outlawz Are Back With "Killuminati 2k10" (AUDIO)  (Read 478 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: The Outlawz Are Back With "Killuminati 2k10" (AUDIO)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »
thanks for the feedback

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
These guys aren't shit without 2pac. Look at Jr. Mafia.... nothing without Biggie.  Outlawz wanted to be Westcoast when they were fuckin with Pac and Deathrow. Not that they didnt claim Jersey but they chose to be on the Westside. Now they have nothing to do with the west and haven't made any decent music without 2pac; he was molding the Outlawz but was taken before his painting was finished.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 06:01:03 PM »
Yeah ive always said it, outlawz arent shit without pac let alone each other...but course they will deny that haha and johnny j been gon but not a few years right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 06:13:04 PM »
 its funny! outlawz arent shit without pac? they're not as good as they would be if pac was here, but still most of ya'll havent even checked out their latest stuff.. go listen to outlawz4life, against all odds, soldier2soldier, thuginthugout, we want in, etc.. when they put out an album it is usually full of quality music! and their new album will deff be something fresh and prob better than most of these rappers put out 2day!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Stan

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 09:36:52 PM »
What is Johnny J up to these days?  He used to produce a bunch of 2pac/Outlaw joints.  Last time I remember hearing him was with Napoleon and some chick and it was a dedication track to 2Pac, about 6 or 7 years ago. 

Is he doin anything on this album?
 ???

JJ BEEN DEAD FOR A FEW YEARS WERE U BEEN HOMIE
:-\
No shit huh?!  I must have missed that one, that's weird.  What happened???  I surf often enough, I can't believe I missed that thru here, allhiphop.com, and hiphopsite.com 
Hmmm....

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »
What is Johnny J up to these days?  He used to produce a bunch of 2pac/Outlaw joints.  Last time I remember hearing him was with Napoleon and some chick and it was a dedication track to 2Pac, about 6 or 7 years ago. 

Is he doin anything on this album?
 ???

JJ BEEN DEAD FOR A FEW YEARS WERE U BEEN HOMIE
:-\
No shit huh?!  I must have missed that one, that's weird.  What happened???  I surf often enough, I can't believe I missed that thru here, allhiphop.com, and hiphopsite.com 
Hmmm....

he got thrown off a 2nd story balcony in prison.  They say he jumped off and committed suicide I think...

Stan

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 10:31:38 PM »
Why was he locked up in the first place? ???

SO PRUP

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 10:35:50 PM »
outlawz wack without napolean and pac of course.  Good to see fatal back with them though...

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »
Why was he locked up in the first place? ???

DUI of some sort. I think I heard he may have killed another person in a wreck or something, but I'm not sure if that was ever proven to be true so take that with a grain of salt.

The suicide always seemed sketchy to me. Kind of a strange way to kill yourself in prison if you ask me.

LONDON!!

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 03:25:35 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/theoutlawz-killuminati2k10

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/july/the_outlawz-killuminati_2k10-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=outlawz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/july/the_outlawz-killuminati_2k10-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=outlawz-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

The Outlawz Are Back With "Killuminati 2k10" - By : Rud - July 12, 2010

Last time we had a new track from the Outlawz on Dubcnn it was late 2008, that was the record No Equal featuring Xzibit & B-Real.

Since then the group have been quiet but recently announced plans for a new mixtape and today a track from that as yet untitled project has leaked. The first record, which we have for download below, is entitled "Killuminati 2k10," check it out and drop your thoughts on the Dubcnn Forums.

The Outlawz - Killuminati 2k10

Dubcnn will keep you updated on the status of the new Outlawz project as and when we hear more.

props, sick shit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 02:33:45 PM »
some niggaz need to stop hating and start lestining how can you say the outlawz are wack without pac thats just some dumb shit to say lestin to some of the outlawz albums and tell me they wack u can even download there last 3 mixtape and tell me there wack... when yall say they nothing without pac yall mean that them dont get radio/tv playz and shit like that but more than 50% of the rappers that are posted on this section of the forum dont get radio/tv playz so that mean their nothing to?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »
These guys aren't shit without 2pac. Look at Jr. Mafia.... nothing without Biggie.  Outlawz wanted to be Westcoast when they were fuckin with Pac and Deathrow. Not that they didnt claim Jersey but they chose to be on the Westside. Now they have nothing to do with the west and haven't made any decent music without 2pac; he was molding the Outlawz but was taken before his painting was finished.

Homeboyz shoulda been "my homeboys ain't shit without me"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 04:22:22 PM »
Who are the individual rappers on this?  To be honest, I've never been able to distinguish between the members of the group.
exactly,couldn't really braille this one,i swear i kept waiting to hear pac yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp