Author Topic: Jayo Felony should of blown up in 1998, but album didn't live up to single...  (Read 580 times)

amazing25

Apart from Game/Cube/Dre and Snoop..Also Xzibit and Dj QUick...The rest are broke ass losers...Its only a matter of time before they get caught molesting young girls or doing some homo shit.

Fucking C Bo

1)Dissed 50. On the In Da Club Beat

2)Got Signed to Buck, Called 50 a Real nigga

3)Dissed Game.

4)Buck left 50, he appeared on Games Video shoot, My Life

These broke ass niggaz are followers...They follow niggaz who have more money.They will follow Justin Bieber and Co Sign him as a real Crip for money.

West Coast Lost! Apart from Rappers i mentioned above,they are all losers...Yukmouth is running gangsta, yappin about how hard he is...Gets Knocked out by Game, Robbed By Suge and Snitchz to the polce, filing reports..

Members of Outlawz are signed to Buck, who is broke...Went from 2pac who sold nearly 80 million to Running with a bankrupt nigga.

Mc Ren is broke as fuck.

Big Syke from Thug life was arrested for selling dope to young college kid.. :-\

Them niggaz are low life, fucking L.O.S.E.R.S

Every single one of them...Lynch Mob all them...

Mc Eight is a lil, shorty ass, broke fucking loser.Ugly ass motherfucker.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmfao this cat is a hater by nature!

this kind of spitefulness cant be taught.

but yeah man these artists were exploited when the g thing was popular and tossed aside like a now and later wrapper once the bling era kicked off.

westside159

whatcha gonna do album was bumpin to me .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Take a ride>>>
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 07:58:34 PM »
Take a ride is a better song and 2 this day bangs like a mutha...but some people are lazy...its only so much the labels fault
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
Apart from Game/Cube/Dre and Snoop..Also Xzibit and Dj QUick...The rest are broke ass losers...Its only a matter of time before they get caught molesting young girls or doing some homo shit.

Fucking C Bo

1)Dissed 50. On the In Da Club Beat

2)Got Signed to Buck, Called 50 a Real nigga

3)Dissed Game.

4)Buck left 50, he appeared on Games Video shoot, My Life

These broke ass niggaz are followers...They follow niggaz who have more money.They will follow Justin Bieber and Co Sign him as a real Crip for money.

West Coast Lost! Apart from Rappers i mentioned above,they are all losers...Yukmouth is running gangsta, yappin about how hard he is...Gets Knocked out by Game, Robbed By Suge and Snitchz to the polce, filing reports..

Members of Outlawz are signed to Buck, who is broke...Went from 2pac who sold nearly 80 million to Running with a bankrupt nigga.

Mc Ren is broke as fuck.

Big Syke from Thug life was arrested for selling dope to young college kid.. :-\

Them niggaz are low life, fucking L.O.S.E.R.S

Every single one of them...Lynch Mob all them...

Mc Eight is a lil, shorty ass, broke fucking loser.Ugly ass motherfucker.

You a hatin' ass dick tucking bitch. GTFO.

One, Bo Loc has more money than many of your favorite mainstream shitty ass rappers. He dissed 50 because 50 opened his mouth about J Prince. 50 never responds to real niggaz. He ran scared from Scarface and Rap-A-Lot and neither him, Game or Spider dared say shit to C-Bo. And he later gave 50 his props because the beef was long dead and the shit hadn't sparked between Buck and 50 yet. It's called being a fucking man, you should try it some time. Stop hating one niggaz you bitch. You don't know what any of these dudes are doing or how they even invested their money
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

^^ lol wanna be us...Be who? Broke ass bums? Mc Eights and all them niggaz that had 1 album or 2 albums in 95...What u think they were getting 20 million per year for 1 Gold album?

ANd yes, 99% of West Coast rappers are broke/in the hood/raping girls/fucking ugly hoes/smoke crack and get killed.

Wtf is Big Fase 100 doing rapping? Sounds like a broke grandfather on the mic, nigga is 47 and wanna rap?

"raping girls" lol You sound like an old racist white man.

And yes, they wanna be us. Pay attention. Its HARD to find any region who changed the hip hop game the way the West did. There are still affects from what we did to this shit. EVERY rapper out there...im talkin, even bitchass down South rappers makin booty shake music....or Eastcoast rappers playin gangsta for tv...wanna be thugs. They wanna be gangstas. Who taught them that shit? They use that image that the WEST showed them, to try and sell records. They only sell records cus they do the shit half way. They arent really bangin, so its easy for em. Little girls dont care about watchin gangsta shit. So these halfway gangstas from the South and the East can sell to them...and you, making pop music and music to shake your ass too. Im a grown ass man, I dont shake my ass. So I dont listen to that bullshit. The problem is, grown ass men dont buy enough records these days...only bitches...young bitches...and male bitches seem to. So we get bullshit out there like Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, etc.  If you cant see how damn near the whole rap scene wants to be G, then youre blind as a bat homeboy. You got some faggot from NO deciding to out of nowhere become a Blood after Mack started fuckin with em. Believe me homie, I been around niggas from everywhere. And them cats look up to us..on some G shit. Theyre makin that money off of our image, but they know that theyre fake...and they hate it. They know they cant never be us, hard as they try.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
west coast niggaz are either go waaaaaay to hard for the mainstream appeal but when they actually DO DO the mainstream shit, its fucking gay as hell, unprofessional and cheesy,.

Why cant a West coast nigga stay in the middle like Jeezy,Ross,T.I,Jadakiss just sold 400k with not much gay shit?

These rappers are all in the middle, not to gay and soft and at the same time dont sound like a 40 year old broke ass bum ass crackhead glue sniffer on the mic.

99% of West Coast Mc's that never broke the public are some paint chip sniffing/child molesting(wattup Dresta you fuck)/Herpies infested/not being able to read low life losers...Who da fucj would wanna look upto somebody like that?

We Got Snoop/Dre/Cube and Game. The rest are in the hood raping girls/abandoning children/making kids sell drugs and shoot guns/sniffing glue and robbing older women for 300 dollars and telling us that they are real and Game and Snoop are fake for taking care of their kids,helping people out and making a change...

If back in 2000 it was cool to be from the hood, these days its the other way around...Nobody wanna look upto a child molesting/super turbo gangsta nigga that has no money and nothing to loose...

Its 2010, a decade of Go to School and Get a Degree....Get Great Job and Hot Women...Its not 1997 of We are in the hood becoz there is no change/white people force us to be here/DPG Gankstaz,Fa Life,We banning/We Ridin/We Smokin

Uneducated dumb ass/bum ass niggaz.

even though most of the time you seem like a fuckin retarded 13 year old, I actually think you got a point here.

Too much west music is about the same thing.. in the hood, gettin fucked up, fuckin bitches, 6-4, bla bla bla.. and Ive had enough of that ''its cool to sound like an uneducated bum llving in a box under a bridge in the HOOOOD'' too..

that white people force us to be here line still has me crackin up! :D .

oh and youre right about mainstream attempts from the west today.. sounds unnatural and so forced and awkward..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn real talk daygo
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 07:12:31 AM »
I know we dont always agree on everythin...(which makes it 4 good talk) but u told it like it is and should b but thats u from the same coast...til i die ima b bangin this westcoast shit and there aint no muzik thats better...dont care bout lowriders, gangsta shit etc...sales are down but gangsta rap aint and never will b dead...westcoast rap lives on
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
I paid for all of his cds, he had some bangers and Def Jam wasn't for him. I don't know what the hell he was thinkin withthat shit. Anyway, I still slip some of his slept on songs into my mixtapes and people ask who the hell is that? And want to hear more.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
west coast niggaz are either go waaaaaay to hard for the mainstream appeal but when they actually DO DO the mainstream shit, its fucking gay as hell, unprofessional and cheesy,.

Why cant a West coast nigga stay in the middle like Jeezy,Ross,T.I,Jadakiss just sold 400k with not much gay shit?

These rappers are all in the middle, not to gay and soft and at the same time dont sound like a 40 year old broke ass bum ass crackhead glue sniffer on the mic.

99% of West Coast Mc's that never broke the public are some paint chip sniffing/child molesting(wattup Dresta you fuck)/Herpies infested/not being able to read low life losers...Who da fucj would wanna look upto somebody like that?

We Got Snoop/Dre/Cube and Game. The rest are in the hood raping girls/abandoning children/making kids sell drugs and shoot guns/sniffing glue and robbing older women for 300 dollars and telling us that they are real and Game and Snoop are fake for taking care of their kids,helping people out and making a change...

If back in 2000 it was cool to be from the hood, these days its the other way around...Nobody wanna look upto a child molesting/super turbo gangsta nigga that has no money and nothing to loose...

Its 2010, a decade of Go to School and Get a Degree....Get Great Job and Hot Women...Its not 1997 of We are in the hood becoz there is no change/white people force us to be here/DPG Gankstaz,Fa Life,We banning/We Ridin/We Smokin

uh jeezy is not taking care of his kid and leaving him in the hood saying he only has per diem chipper jones,yet he'll make it rain on hoes for like a couple of g's bad example my equal haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Watcha Gonna Do was one of the jams back in the day.

Desert Lord

a materialistic, nonreflective, hating & follow-the-trends-ass bitch like you are talking about education??