Author Topic: You guys are going to love this...The Source speaks out  (Read 777 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:You guys are going to love this...The Source speaks out
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2002, 05:21:15 PM »
i know hip hop was founded by blacks but i never knew it was black music...thats like sayin rock is white music...music has no colors...the source is out of line...and considering their co-founder is as white as eminem if not whiter how is he allowing them to write such bullshit?...damn thats a trip....fuck the source really...theyre too east coast for my taste any damn way...i aint no eminem supporter...but i cant stand when people try to categorize music by color

someone fill me in, is benzino white?

Benzino is HALF white...

kalliweed

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2002, 04:48:24 AM »
whenever xxl and eminem had beef everybody was sayin fuck xxl now that the source and eminem ya'll sayin da same thing fuck the source..I SAY FUCK EMINEM...ENINEM AINT SHIT TO BE DISSIN NO ONE WHEN IT COMES TO HIP HOP CUZ WE CREATED IT AND IAM SURE BLACK PEOPLE CANT DO ROCK N ROLL  AND OTHER WHITE MUSIC CUZ THEY AINT GONA GET ANY LOVE...BLACK PEOPLE FIGHT FOR HIP HOP FOR HOW LONG AND NOW WHEN IT REACHES COMMERCIAL SUCCESS EMINEM TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF IT..FUCK EMINEM!!!!...P.S..FUCK ANY OTHER MUTHAFUCKA THAT SAY IT AINT

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2002, 04:58:37 AM »
I don't think that anybody here is saying "fuck The Source" 'cause they're dissing Eminem, it's 'cause of the bitch move The Source is pulling here: raising the race issue - as if there wasn't enough racism in this world already - and clearly taking sides with its owner.

Source? Hip-hop bible?? Oh HELL NO!!

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2002, 05:27:15 AM »
>:( i will slap the piss out of that writer....................
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2002, 05:49:20 AM »
whenever xxl and eminem had beef everybody was sayin fuck xxl now that the source and eminem ya'll sayin da same thing fuck the source..I SAY FUCK EMINEM...ENINEM AINT SHIT TO BE DISSIN NO ONE WHEN IT COMES TO HIP HOP CUZ WE CREATED IT AND IAM SURE BLACK PEOPLE CANT DO ROCK N ROLL  AND OTHER WHITE MUSIC CUZ THEY AINT GONA GET ANY LOVE...BLACK PEOPLE FIGHT FOR HIP HOP FOR HOW LONG AND NOW WHEN IT REACHES COMMERCIAL SUCCESS EMINEM TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF IT..FUCK EMINEM!!!!...P.S..FUCK ANY OTHER MUTHAFUCKA THAT SAY IT AINT

Umm, I don't know what planet you live on but where i'm from there's many black folx in rock music. It ain't about colour anyway, and that type of attitude is what The Source is basically promoting, and it's WRONG. Some of the most respected black MC's in hip-hop recognise the talent and give props to Em, he has the skills to back his success. Look at Vanilla Ice, he basically sold out and he payed for it, he was out of hip-hop in the same year he released his record, Em has been here for a while now and by the looks of things he ain't going anywhere, but not because of his colour but because he's a quality artist, he lives and breathes hip-hop, he's no one hit wonder making a mockery out of one genre of music and then jumping to the next (Vanilla Ice). The Source's owner is probably only letting them pull the 'race card' so he can feel more black himself, pathetic.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2002, 07:17:48 AM »

Fuck anyone that says it aint. Well come try fuck with this & we will see

There is no, "we" & "us", we are all humans, we are individuals.

& if there is a "we" or "us" being made, then you shouldnt speak english because you're black & white people made that. You're saying the same thing except the other way around. If anything, you & THE SOURCE are being racist, you are disrespecting white people. If it was the other way around you'd be running the the AAC & thats the truth

I aint into "we" 's & "us" 's, to me thats dividing. We are all human, Eminem has skill as I have stated it isnt just about his skin color though that helps, just as a black ice hockey player would stand out in NHL.

As far as the Source, i've been saying FUCK THE SOURCE for over 2 years because I saw all the bullshit they pulled by fucking up the mic system, i was saying (along with others) that the mic system was fucked these days that everythings gets a 4 mic these days & if you get 3.5 you're a piece of shit. Eminem just happens to agree

XXL i have always liked despite a few little things. The real beef between Em &  XXL was that when Em wasnt blown up they refused to do an article on him just because he was white, which is racist. & when he did blow up they suddenly wanted him in the magazine & he declined, thats when they wrote all that shit about him & later apologized

I'm not even a big Eminem fan, this is more in response to the Source's hypocritical letter to Eminem.

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2002, 07:19:04 AM »

Umm, I don't know what planet you live on but where i'm from there's many black folx in rock music. It ain't about colour anyway, and that type of attitude is what The Source is basically promoting, and it's WRONG. Some of the most respected black MC's in hip-hop recognise the talent and give props to Em, he has the skills to back his success. Look at Vanilla Ice, he basically sold out and he payed for it, he was out of hip-hop in the same year he released his record, Em has been here for a while now and by the looks of things he ain't going anywhere, but not because of his colour but because he's a quality artist, he lives and breathes hip-hop, he's no one hit wonder making a mockery out of one genre of music and then jumping to the next (Vanilla Ice). The Source's owner is probably only letting them pull the 'race card' so he can feel more black himself, pathetic.  

Exactly right

eNgIeS

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2002, 07:20:21 AM »
I don't think that anybody here is saying "fuck The Source" 'cause they're dissing Eminem, it's 'cause of the bitch move The Source is pulling here: raising the race issue - as if there wasn't enough racism in this world already - and clearly taking sides with its owner.

Source? Hip-hop bible?? Oh HELL NO!!

exactly

heyyou

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2002, 09:03:51 AM »
By the way black people started rock n roll, then elvis came and took it over. I don't think people can say that white people stole rock n roll, because elvis was talented just like eminem. The reason rock n roll is now dominated by white people, is because now young black people are not interested in it. It isn't that white people stole rock 'n' roll, it's that the majority of black people abandoned it when elvis came. Hip-hop can never be stolen. Hip hop is for everyone, who are people gonna steal it from? - It's a culture, not a colour. If hip-hop is gonna be dominated by white people, then it's because blacks and other minorites will abandon it- to quote from makaveli's white man's world 'we'll never leave unless we choose too' or something like that.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2002, 09:10:31 AM »

That made just about no sense at all.