Author Topic: God versus Allah  (Read 625 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: God versus Allah
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 11:59:40 PM »

I think you're taking my nuts too seriously

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRFEBo7n0Dw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XRFEBo7n0Dw</a>

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:32 AM »
ALLAH IS NOT SOME SPECIAL ARAB/MUSLIM GOD, ITS THE WORD FOR GOD IN ARABIC, YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID, THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT, JAY-Z OR JIGGA.

im talkin bout the christian god versus the muslim allah

Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same god, just in different ways.

muslims and jews dont think white jesus is God. only christians think white jesus is God.

White Jesus? Fail. The race of any depiction of Jesus depends on the races of the people involved, not whether someone is Christian or not. Black Christians have a Black Jesus, Latino Christians have a Latino Jesus, etc.

Regardless, that doesn't have to do with their God being the same. Both Muslims and Christians believe in the same god as the Jews. Christians for obvious reasons, and Muslims because it is stated so in the Quran. Now what they believe about that God is what is different. Like whether Jesus was the son of God, God himself, or only a prophet.

lol it was a joke homie..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 12:35:26 AM »
ALLAH IS NOT SOME SPECIAL ARAB/MUSLIM GOD, ITS THE WORD FOR GOD IN ARABIC, YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID, THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT, JAY-Z OR JIGGA.

im talkin bout the christian god versus the muslim allah

Christians, Muslims and Jews worship the same god, just in different ways.

muslims and jews dont think white jesus is God. only christians think white jesus is God.

White Jesus? Fail. The race of any depiction of Jesus depends on the races of the people involved, not whether someone is Christian or not. Black Christians have a Black Jesus, Latino Christians have a Latino Jesus, etc.

Regardless, that doesn't have to do with their God being the same. Both Muslims and Christians believe in the same god as the Jews. Christians for obvious reasons, and Muslims because it is stated so in the Quran. Now what they believe about that God is what is different. Like whether Jesus was the son of God, God himself, or only a prophet.

lol it was a joke homie..

word is your street cred is a joke too

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 01:37:36 AM »
Nice topic but, hate to burst your bubble, Allah and God are not the same....regarding who would win??
well, let's see what will happen at the end of the day....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2010, 02:01:02 AM »
Are there actually people on here who don't know that God, Allah and Jahwe are the same? So this whole thread is clearly not a serious one, be easy everybody.

And to those who really don't know, read a fucking book!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 07:20:29 PM »
Are there actually people on here who don't know that God, Allah and Jahwe are the same? So this whole thread is clearly not a serious one, be easy everybody.

Whats funny is watching people on here who take everyones jokes and sarcasm literally. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 08:54:51 PM »
God is a skilled striker, incredible arm reach and speed. Allah is efficient with the takedowns and an excellent grappler. If God can avoid the armbar, he could easily end it the 1st.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 09:57:11 PM »

Whats funny is watching people on here who take everyones jokes and sarcasm literally. 

Certain posters I won't name here display amazing levels of stupidity so I automatically assume most people are pretty ignorant. I figure at least half the people who responded didn't know that Allah and God are the same, so might as well kick some actual knowledge.

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 06:32:21 AM »
God is a skilled striker, incredible arm reach and speed. Allah is efficient with the takedowns and an excellent grappler. If God can avoid the armbar, he could easily end it the 1st.

;D ;D +1

Certain posters I won't name here display amazing levels of stupidity so I automatically assume most people are pretty ignorant. I figure at least half the people who responded didn't know that Allah and God are the same, so might as well kick some actual knowledge.

This might be very true, sadly!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.