Author Topic: Truth is, if BIG was still alive he wouldn't be any better then Rick Ross is now  (Read 2659 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
@box: you have Cube or Big number 2 all time? Confused...

yell @ me..
cube, no matter how much i enjoyed big's music, cube just took things to another level for the better of hip hop with his albums, i mean the equal predicted the riot,he spoke about everything that went on in the hood on death certificate (topics that relate to everything street and so called street dudes go through is covered in classic fashion on this album) he changed the game and got legit classics, his formula's are still used today, i think people when they judge on who's the best don't take everything into account, i mean as we speak some artist is making a "jacc'n for beats" record and ain't none top'd the original yet yell

Word, I Guess you right...  My top 5 still:

Rakim
2Pac
Nas
Biggie
Eminem

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
King t
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
What bout biggie takin king ts flow...y aint tela n any of these top etc...hes one of the coldest to touch the mic...pac bein overated>>>biggie bein way overrated
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
from a technical aspect i can see your point but the fact BIG flowed and rapped the way he did 10 years ago negates the whole arguement....one's innovative the other is the 1000th person to try put on them shoes hows this thread got beynd 4 pages is beyond me any one with a brain can see this

Beatzz

• 'G'
how is this even a relevant discussion?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
first off, you euro crakkas arguing against me need to chill

I never said overall I rank Ross higher then BIG, I just said that if BIG was still rapping he'd be at Ross's level, maybe worse because his beats wouldn't be anywhere near as good

if LAD dropped today NO ONE would give higher then 3.75/5, I give it 4/5 just as pity for his kids
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Invincible

first off, you euro crakkas arguing against me need to chill

I never said overall I rank Ross higher then BIG, I just said that if BIG was still rapping he'd be at Ross's level, maybe worse because his beats wouldn't be anywhere near as good

if LAD dropped today NO ONE would give higher then 3.75/5, I give it 4/5 just as pity for his kids

I personally don't think he would still of been on Bad Boy if he were alive today. Wasn't there a rumour that he was looking to leave Bad Boy before he died.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Not unless he completely lost his flow and downgraded his lyrics. Ross isn't anywhere near Big's level, rhyme-wise, flow-wise, anything-wise, end of story. Good day.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sales wise? lol

Not unless he completely lost his flow and downgraded his lyrics. Ross isn't anywhere near Big's level, rhyme-wise, flow-wise, anything-wise, end of story. Good day.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

This topic is retarded, what do they have in common besides both being fatasses? You'd have an easier time arguing that Snoop today isn't any better than Rick Ross. Actually he's worse. At least Rick Ross knows how to pick a feature. He's doing songs with Jadakiss, Styles P and TI, while Snoop is doing songs with Soulja Boy and Katy Perry.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
This topic is retarded, what do they have in common besides both being fatasses? You'd have an easier time arguing that Snoop today isn't any better than Rick Ross. Actually he's worse. At least Rick Ross knows how to pick a feature. He's doing songs with Jadakiss, Styles P and TI, while Snoop is doing songs with Soulja Boy and Katy Perry.

then get the fuck out of this thread if it's retarded, and LOL  @ you trying to bring Snoop in this thread

westside159

WTF This thread is pure bullshit .   OFFICER RICKY BETTER THAN BIGGIE ?   Your a cornball

Rick ross is lame and weak as a rapper .  he dont talk about shit .  and Teflon Don is a terrible album

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
OFFICER RICKY BETTER THAN BIGGIE ? 

your reading comprehension stays losing

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood

Haha You owned his A$$ wit dis comment  8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Triple OG Rapsodie

then get the fuck out of this thread if it's retarded, and LOL  @ you trying to bring Snoop in this thread

Right....you're imagining if one of the 90s greats would have degenerated to Rick Ross's level if he had survived. Why not speak on a rapper who's actually alive and has been doing that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

If any album dropped today it wouldn't get higher than a four lol.

Muhhhfuckkka's be mad stingy with the grades.