Author Topic: Gucci Mane feat. Talib Kweli - Poltergeist  (Read 563 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Gucci Mane feat. Talib Kweli - Poltergeist
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 10:24:26 PM »
Who writes four paragraphs & then tells someone they "take it too serious"? Being a big name is not a good thing in this industry; you just probably never heard Cham so you really shouldn't even be talking, but you want to sound like you got a point so you say you "bumped" his shit. I mean, if he's as ASS & WACK as you say, how much could you REALLY have heard from him.

I'll tell you right now, I will NOT bump Gucci Mane's next album, why? Because I don't like him, so why would I waste my time? If you really hate Cham, you might of heard "Ridin'", maybe one or two more songs on his first album & then if he was THAT ASS, why bump more? You obviously didn't lol.

All four members of Slaughterhouse, Black Thought, Talib, etc. ALL are less relevant than the big names in rap; yet all a billion times better than Gucci Mane.

Saying someone isn't good because they aren't relevant or don't sell is beyond retarded (at least it makes sense it came out of your mouth), because everybody & their mother knows that the purest Hip Hop doesn't sell & I'm SURE you're a fan of some artist who doesn't sell, but you wouldn't call him wack because he doesn't sell, would you? :stupid:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »
TALIB KWELI > Gucci > Cham > Lil' B - but i'd rather listen 2 Gucc b4 Talib anyday
My piece on Cham: he is a solid artist imo, he has the ability to make a hit also.  Good song writing skills.  However, I think his actual rhymes are kinda average.  I think this is the IT factor that would make him a bonafied dope artist.  Everytime I hear him, I think vibe is dope, song is good idea, flow and delivery on point, but DAMN that rhymes/punchlines are so WEAK for his caliber of artist.   I will always check a single or album from him though..  Mixtapes I've checked haven't been too spectacular so none of that though.

exactly my point, he's an average mc and he's bland as fuck, end of story.  he's had his 5 minutes and now he's vamooshed.

i still c ur up 2 tha same old tricks of wordplay Chamillia so i'll let u go right now, i'm too tied 4 all of ur court jester jokes.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:28:47 PM by Super Nigga Doobie Roach »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »
TALIB KWELI > CHAM > LIL B > GUCCI

IS THIS FAIR TO SAY?

My piece on Cham: he is a solid artist imo, he has the ability to make a hit also.  Good song writing skills.  However, I think his actual rhymes are kinda average.  I think this is the IT factor that would make him a bonafied dope artist.  Everytime I hear him, I think vibe is dope, song is good idea, flow and delivery on point, but DAMN that rhymes/punchlines are so WEAK for his caliber of artist.   I will always check a single or album from him though..  Mixtapes I've checked haven't been too spectacular so none of that though.

That's almost not debatable though; it's just fact lol.

& on Cham, yeah his lines have gotten so weak since Ultimate Victory, on all his mixtapes. Unless you were speaking on the album.

He's made five mixtapes since his last album & if he just waited & took all the best songs off those tapes & made it into one mixtape, that shit woulda been ill. But since he didn't, he's progressively fallen off. Like "Major Pain" was a fucking joke. I bumped it twice & deleted the entire thing. I mean, I have faith in an album, even thought his singles have been a little "wtf, brah?" lately. I guess time will just tell with Cham.

But to say he's garbage for rhymes or whatever & then give the nod to Gucci is fucking retarded; but really, do you expect anything more out of Radiotube?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:43 PM »
Thats rite Chamillia, keep on ignoring everything i tell u.  Truth hurts dont it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »
Thats rite Chamillia, keep on ignoring everything i tell u.  Truth hurts dont it.

What have I ignored? You just talk out of your ass. I just told you that there is no way you can shit on Chamillionaire THAT much & have heard two albums & 10 mixtapes; not possible lol.

I'm having an actual conversation about Chamillionaire & your just blindly hating because clearly as you can tell I'm a fan. That's the thing though, you ONLY hate on Cham because he's in my sig. If my sig. & name was like "The Game" or some shit, you'd rant about him. Or if it was "Royce Da 5'9"", you'd rant about him. You're just going personal because you're mad & it's fucking with your Hip Hop perspective.

I mean, I just admitted Cham is heavily falling off, but you won't aknowledge it because the only reason you shit on him is because you think I'm his stan, when he probably would be lucky to be in my Top 10 today lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 06:37:00 AM »
Cham is a better rapper when he wants 2 b...and he can b better than wayne, jeezy, all them...but he did fall off from the dope flow he used 2 have
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »
gucci is straight caca get the fuck out of here and kill yourself if you think hes more then taht

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »
Haha good lookin on that...his voice is...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »
i bet you that if my favorite rapper (2pac) did a show in atlanta next month it would draw 1,000x more fans

;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 10:11:10 AM »
the most famous rapper of all time would get more fans than another rapper?

HOLY SHIT MAYN STOP THE PRESS THIS MAN IS A GENIUS

Paul

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
Gucci doesnt sound too bad here

Not too sure about the beat
funkyfreshintheflesh

V2DHeart

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 04:07:21 AM »
damn why talib couldn't rap like this on most of his last album, shit wouldn't have been boring as fucc with the exception of like 2 - 3 songs yell

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 04:37:32 AM »
bet some underground fans got pissed over this hahahahaha yell

true true. im pissed fareal!